AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-30, 19:19   Link #121
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
^ Unless Naruto can teleport like Madara I don't see how he could just drop into the Summit from his location. These words are meant for the Kages. As some have speculated, Madara could be turning the Kages against Konoha to further his plan or trying to turn them against each other. So Naruto can't be there for plot reasons.
I don't see how he could do that really ...

I am sure he knows Gaara is on Naruto's side and both Raikage and Mizukage have a beef against Akatsuki.
If he wanted war against Konoha, he should not have interfered directly. The kages could have gone on their own accord against Danzou, but they won't go against Konoha if it's what Akatsuki wants, unless he genjutsues everyone.

Also, Naruto is near the summit (Team Samui and Raikage were supposed to meet at the summit) and with the ruckus, he should be on his way.

Beside, what's the point of Naruto coming to the Iron country talking to the Raikage and the rookies vs Sasuke subplot if it's to have the Raikage declare war to Konoha right after the meeting ? (please don't answer the same point as Team 7 and Team 8 chasing Itachi, I am trying to forget this arc)

Last edited by Rahan; 2009-09-30 at 19:32.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 19:59   Link #122
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKoolAid View Post
I can't believe what madara is claiming to be the plan to be true. It is just weird for him to go the cliche' villain route and start blabbering about his end game now. I like most of you believe he will spout half truths to turn the kages against konoha or make them more weary of each other.
Lol...seriously...
Madara: Hey guys, this is my plan...
Kages:
Madara: Okay, I'm off to complete my evil plan...feel free to mess it up.
________
COACH PURSES

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:13.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 20:23   Link #123
KidKoolAid

This arc started out well , but it soon dissolved. The few things this chapter did well was show sasuke getting stronger/eviler , Showing other villages have strong ninja's , and foreshadowing the naruto/sasuke fight. I don't like the whole Madara revealing his evil plan thing.

Here is what I am hoping to happen after this arc :
Danzo begins to plant the seeds of war and tries to assassinate Tsunade
Sasuke has the eye transplant
Naruto stop acting like a baby and begging everyone to not kill sasuke
Naruto begins to learn how to control the nine tails fox
Sasuke does something to finally jump the line to evil
Danzo locates Kabuto and get his arm/eye back only to have oro take over and return with the sharigan.
Madara reveals the moon plan to his group (and us) and reveal himself.

These are wishes

Last edited by KidKoolAid; 2009-09-30 at 20:46.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 22:02   Link #124
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I would have preffered if Zetsu has taken down both the Mizukage and the Tsuchikage, that way everything would be equal and Zetsu would look like the baddest badass in all of the Akatsuki. Instead he tries to take down both, but only gets the woman, and while Zetsu still looks l33t and badass, hsi staement concerning "weakness" just makes it seem like the only reaosn he took down the Mizukage was because she was lesser than the Tsuchikage.
Maybe I read the spoilers wrong, but doesn't Zetsu attack the Tsuchikage after the Mizukage? Moreover, the Mizukage is actually engaged in battle when she is attacked. The context is very different. I don't see this is as definitive proof that the Mizukage is weaker.

I don't know, I actually got the impression she was quite strong. I'm surprised more people haven't talked about her rendering Sasuke powerless so quickly. I mean, the Raikage lost an arm, and that was before Sasuke went hardcore.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 22:19   Link #125
Zek
Eyebrows...

Mizukage was kicking Sasuke's ass, she got hit by a cheap shot. Not all of this series' women are weak, but Kishimoto just never lets them have any glory for long.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 22:28   Link #126
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleluia_Cone View Post
Maybe I read the spoilers wrong, but doesn't Zetsu attack the Tsuchikage after the Mizukage? Moreover, the Mizukage is actually engaged in battle when she is attacked. The context is very different. I don't see this is as definitive proof that the Mizukage is weaker.

I don't know, I actually got the impression she was quite strong. I'm surprised more people haven't talked about her rendering Sasuke powerless so quickly. I mean, the Raikage lost an arm, and that was before Sasuke went hardcore.
Recent spoiler indicates that everyone in the room was having their chakra absorbed by Zetsu, and Tsuchikage breaks free of the technique, but the Mizukage doesn't.

As for the Mizukage doing well against Sasuke...well he is already vomiting blood, and his eyes are bleeding, so her "defeating" Sasuke is very ambiguous. If nothing else, she certainly has some very powerful techniques and since she is not actually dead (or at least nothing seems to imply that she is dead) I hope we can see something even grander from her in the future.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 22:34   Link #127
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Mizukage was kicking Sasuke's ass, she got hit by a cheap shot. Not all of this series' women are weak, but Kishimoto just never lets them have any glory for long.
No she wasn't, Her bodygaurd dropped Sasuke to the wall and Sasuke had Susanoo protect him from the first attack Mizukage did. It was then Susanoo injured Sasuke and then his chakra disappeared,not the Mizukage.
ajnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 23:27   Link #128
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Fight is over. There is no more room for Naruto to interfere this arc, at least concerning Sasuke. He just made a fool of himself again. What he can do now is licking the shoes of the kages and apologize for Danzou's actions at the meeting.
And Madara is losing the respect I had for him. I actually hoped he wouldn't do a "I am going to reveal everything since you fools can't stop me anymore"
Where have you been?
/sigh
-The villan always reveals his master plan near the end.
-It's usually unecessarily complicated
-Instead of killing the hero without delay, he sends minions after him and...
a) the hero slowly gains the skills necessary to beat the main villan
b)if captured, the villan once again doesnt kill the hero, or makes another unecessarily complicated plan to kill him. Which invariably results in the hero escaping.
c) When the main villan finally faces off against the hero, its too late and he invariably loses.

So Madara is true to form to the standard villan stereotype.

Exactly what did you expect? This is almost always the case. If the bad guys would be sensible, heros would never win.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 09:07   Link #129
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Exactly what did you expect?
Sharks with lazers on their heads!
Quote:
Mizukage was kicking Sasuke's ass, she got hit by a cheap shot.
No such thing in the world of ninjas
Quote:
would have preffered if Zetsu has taken down both the Mizukage and the Tsuchikage
Actually yeah, the old man should have taken a beating
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 09:18   Link #130
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
I wonder who hasn't fused in his chakra into Sasuke's body.
I bet he has chakra AIDS now.
The highlight of my week
Old 2009-10-01, 11:36   Link #131
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
I wonder who hasn't fused in his chakra into Sasuke's body.
I bet he has chakra AIDS now.
Hmm, you would think that he would use protection.

Spoiler for well:
Old 2009-10-01, 12:06   Link #132
james0246

I though Aids were good for you. They ceratinly helped Jared lose some weight...oh wait, sorry, that was aides...

Joking aside, still no pics? And on a Thursday? That si a bit uncommon...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 12:30   Link #133
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I don't see how he could do that really ...

I am sure he knows Gaara is on Naruto's side and both Raikage and Mizukage have a beef against Akatsuki.
If he wanted war against Konoha, he should not have interfered directly. The kages could have gone on their own accord against Danzou, but they won't go against Konoha if it's what Akatsuki wants, unless he genjutsues everyone.

Also, Naruto is near the summit (Team Samui and Raikage were supposed to meet at the summit) and with the ruckus, he should be on his way.

Beside, what's the point of Naruto coming to the Iron country talking to the Raikage and the rookies vs Sasuke subplot if it's to have the Raikage declare war to Konoha right after the meeting ? (please don't answer the same point as Team 7 and Team 8 chasing Itachi, I am trying to forget this arc)
Madara is the master manipulator. He can play on the Kages own insecurities and flaws to goad them. He can reveal a number of things that he gathered against Konoha and Danzou that would make them seem like a greater threat than the Akatsuki. During Minato's talk with Naruto he said that Madara would try to destroy Konoha. He knew what Nagato already did to Konoha, but he feared what Madara could do to Konoha more. So it's a given Madara will try to wipe Konoha off the map. And there are plenty of ways he can get some of the Kages to at least see things more his way. It's all part of his plan.

The whole point of the Kage Summit was to bring about a war. Either all the villages fighting each other or going against Konoha. Nagato said there would be another war. Naruto can't be a true hero of peace unless he stops a great war.

The point of Naruto coming to the Iron Country was to meet with the Raikage and talk with Madara. The Raikage looking back at Naruto meant he already caught the Naruto bug and will be an ally at some point. We also have the Naruto and Sakura talk.

The Rookies vs Sasuke plot can go a number of different ways. They could end up the heroes of any attack against Konoha by the other villages. Then join up with Naruto to stop the war and go after Sasuke/Madara.
Old 2009-10-01, 12:53   Link #134
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noven View Post
Hmm, you would think that he would use protection.

Spoiler for well:
Bwahahahaha!

Sasuke needs his Denzel now.
Old 2009-10-01, 14:12   Link #135
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I though Aids were good for you. They ceratinly helped Jared lose some weight...oh wait, sorry, that was aides...

Joking aside, still no pics? And on a Thursday? That si a bit uncommon...
Thank god it's been more than 22.3 years.
Old 2009-10-01, 15:20   Link #136
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Lol...seriously...
Madara: Hey guys, this is my plan...
Kages:
Madara: Okay, I'm off to complete my evil plan...feel free to mess it up.
maybe he want to tell the kages about the true story of the uchiha and itachi hell

or we can say madara has lost his mind
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 15:49   Link #137
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Madara lost his mind? No, no, never! Madara is a smart politician and is forced to act hostile by a strong ninja weapon lobby. Yes, indeed. ^^
Old 2009-10-01, 15:55   Link #138
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Madara lost his mind? No, no, never! Madara is a smart politician and is forced to act hostile by a strong ninja weapon lobby. Yes, indeed. ^^
then we all can say

he is going to tell the kages about the true story of the uchiha

any ideas ???
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 17:06   Link #139
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Madara is a smart dude. The Raikage entered the meeting screaming "KILL SASUKE KILL SASUKE!" He'll leave the meeting screaming "KILL KONOHA! KILL KONOHA!" Just as planned.

Then we get to see these body guards vs the Konoha kids.

Choji vs. Fat guy
Hinata vs Deidara's sister
Neji vs Ao(if he lives)
Shino vs Darui
Sai vs. Shii
Kiba vs. Kankuro
Shikamaru vs Temari Part 2
Lee vs Chojiuro
Kakashi vs Fuu
Yamato vs. the other guy from Danzou's ROOT
Sakura vs. Karui
Ino and Tenten vs Samui
Konohamaru vs Omoi.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 17:56   Link #140
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
^Thatīs not unlikely to happen, but I hardly believe the Sand-nins will also attack Konoha.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion