Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-06, 01:04   Link #421
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
Why of course. But we can't discuss about anything else - latest facts are:
- Hinata confessed to Naruto, he knows that she loves him, unless Kyuubi mode erased his memory (which is not very probable)
- Naruto said to Sai that he can't tell Sakura he likes her because he couldn't keep his promise
- After Sai told Sakura what he thinks, she cried. After that, she acknowledged Naruto's love, and said that she'll speak with him about killing Sasuke.
Nothing less, nothing more (if i forgot something, please correct me). Everything else, everybody's feelings, reasons for their actions, are only our assumptions. Basing only on facts, you can't say what pairing will win.
You must of missed some facts, from Sai's eyes, Naruto told him he can't confess his feelings and would be going on his word to her.

From Sai's perspective, he's confused and yet he can see Naruto is in love with Sakura that burdens him to a point of trying extra hard to save Sasuke.

From Sai's word, Sakura cried and started to fucking lose it.

From Sai she heard everything about Naruto's current actions.

Those intervening words are from a guy who wants Sasuke dead so Naruto can be happy, and contrast to the confession scene were Naruto and Hinatawho were face to face in a scenario only Naruto can acknowledge not from somebody else. Naruto viewpoint > Sai's viewpoint from Naruto's viewpoint.

Quote:
There are two possibilities: NaruHina wins, or NaruHina loses. Either way, your writing here (and mine, and everybody else) has nothing to do with that. We post our opinions, that's fair, but you're trying to prove others wrong, convert them to NaruHina. It's similar to atheist fighting actively to persuade others that God doesn't exist. Do you see my posts the same way? I hope not, because i wanted to avoid that. I'm not objective of course, but i try not to engage too deep. We can continue this for weeks and it won't change anything. I think that before Christmas we'll see which pairing wins - i'll be waiting for that.
I'm just banking for a good story here, Kishi's not the best writer in the world but he's not the most assholish writer there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now your just trolling, She sacarficed her own life to save him. How is that selfish. She forgave Neji, she helped Naruto and Kiba, she's polite to everyone she meets and she healed her own hyuuga brethren when they were hurt.

She's more an altruist than freakin Sandaime.
ajnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 01:39   Link #422
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnas View Post
From Sai's perspective, he's confused and yet he can see Naruto is in love with Sakura that burdens him to a point of trying extra hard to save Sasuke.

From Sai's word, Sakura cried and started to fucking lose it.

From Sai she heard everything about Naruto's current actions.

Those intervening words are from a guy who wants Sasuke dead so Naruto can be happy, and contrast to the confession scene were Naruto and Hinatawho were face to face in a scenario only Naruto can acknowledge not from somebody else. Naruto viewpoint > Sai's viewpoint from Naruto's viewpoint.
Lol. Sai doesn't want Sasuke dead. i don't know where you got that from since for the entire time it's been the exact opposite.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 01:53   Link #423
james0246

@Haak: Tsuntsun is a type of tsundere that is almost always cranky/grumpy (it is the main mode of interaction). Loise from Zero No Tsukaima is a prime example of this.

Quote:
Spoiler for manga...:
Spoiler for manga...:

Quote:
Spoiler for manga...:
Spoiler for manga...:

Quote:
What about Hinata, don't her feelings count? I doubt you'd care.
What about Naruto, don't his feelings (for Sakura) matter? Simply because Hinata has feelings for Naruto doesn't mean she instantly gets Naruto. Naruto has to love her first, and so far that hasn't happened.

Quote:
Spoiler for manga...:
Spoiler for manga...:

Last edited by james0246; 2009-10-06 at 13:39.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 04:10   Link #424
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Lol. Sai doesn't want Sasuke dead. i don't know where you got that from since for the entire time it's been the exact opposite.
Sai basically was willing to give the cloud nins the info on Sasuke, and agreed with Shika to kill Sasuke when he was talking to Sakura. Yeah if it came down to it, he's want Sasuke dead not considering how Naruto felt about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
@Haak: Tsuntsun is a type of tsundere that is almost always cranky/grumpy (it is the main mode of interaction). Loise from Zero No Tsukaima is a prime example of this.
Karin is a bitch to everyone accept Sasuke, there, she's a tsun tsun.

Quote:
I'm really confused by what you are trying to say here. Because Hinata told Naruto in person, that makes her love stronger (and their eventual romance more likely) than NaruSaku because Naruto only told his feelings to Sai and not Sakura?
Um yeah, it's how the situation is gone by, while Naruto was pinned down, Hinata stared down the enemy, confessed to him, and kill herself for his life. And to me, the greatest form of love is sacrafice.

Quote:
And, "fucking losing it"...hyperbolic enough for you? Losing it would be some sort of temper tantrum or hyperventilation, Sakura just cries (thus expressing her emotional turmoil).
Sakura: No more Shikamaru, just no more. She's out of her mind.

Quote:
Madara said no such thing. His desire for the fight is currently unknown. What he did say, though, is that ideals fo the Senjuu will always come in conflict with the ideals of the Uchiha, and since Naruto represents the Senjuu and Sasuke the Uchiha, then it is almost fate that they will fight again. Whether Madara wants Sasuke and Naruto to fight for any particular reason is currently unknown.
Read the current spoilers, then get back at me and tell me this isn't part of his plan?

Quote:
What about Naruto, don't his feelings (for Sakura) matter? Simply because Hinata has feelings for Naruto doesn't mean she instantly gets Naruto. Naruto has to love her first, and so far that hasn't happened.
What about Naruto, it's his fault to surpress his feelings for her, he should have done so by now because it's not that Sakura's promise is so sacred that he can't do shit without Sasuke, he's saving Sasuke because it's the right thing to do and it's one of his themes. Now we're supposed to pity him because unlike Hinata, he won't open his heart for a loved one who needs it the most? Oh and I haven't seen Naruto take a bullet for Sakura yet, so until he gets pwned for her sake, then Hinata > Naruto.

Quote:
So you argue that Naruto is simple, then you turn around and make his actions anything but simple (simple would be doing something because you love it, and not doing something because you hate it). Naruto vowed to help Sakura simply because of his "love" for her. Hell, he was even willing to give up his happiness in hopes that she was happy (with Sasuke). When Hinata does this (by potentially sacrificing her life to Pain) you applaud her and concoct various theories about how this is the sure indicator that Kishimoto wants HinaNaru, but when Naruto sacrifices for Sakura he is simply a "bitch made man". You might want to hide your shame, because your bias is showing...
I say Naruto is simple because he's a hero and a good guy like any other shonen hero, he helps people because it's in his nature, it's not because he loves a girl, he's just intact about helping, saving and inspiring others. Naruto never stated he loved Sakura so much he'd give Sakura up to Sasuke, nothing implies that but your own personal viewpoint of that scene. Naruto has no personal barriers to hide from people, he's loud, outgoing, and naturally upbeat. Hinata however does, she has no sense of inner strength because she was treated like crap from her father and she was the clans buttmonkey, she hides a wall of surpressed emotions from people she deems superior to her but when she has a focus of strength for a loved one she crashes that wall and lets her emotions out to the fullest. Naruto has a goal and a mission and a path, a path to the future with his friends and you act like emotionally Naruto will be insane from the turmoil he's going through, he's going to go through this with an optimistic viewpoint and take on anyone who stands in his path.

I'm not being bias, you are however, you think just because Naruto loves Sakura he will save Sasuke and dedicate all the manga trying to save him to the point of obessesion, that is not the case, Naruto will do that for anyone.
Old 2009-10-06, 08:00   Link #425
colol

ya know, i was wondering, do sakura reaaaallly have to be with naruto. i mean ya sure some agree but thats it, we're the third ppl looking into their relationship, we're not sakura so we can't actually force her to like naruto (well.....of course kishi can), i mean ya sure the guy keep on risking and risking his life, sometimes for her but if sakura being with naruto means only bcause we think she SHOULD be because what naruto has done for her and everyhing then..... i feel sorry for naruto cause he deserve to be with someone who he loves and who loves him back. two way ppl not one-sided. sure sakura might fall for him but from what i see is its as if she's going to be with naruto for the heck of it. i don't want that. its hard but i see that sakura sees naruto as a member ofa family. i dunno but that's from my prespective. but this is kishi, he can just pull anything out of the hat!
colol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 13:37   Link #426
james0246

Quote:
Karin is a bitch to everyone accept Sasuke, there, she's a tsun tsun.
No, Karin is deredere...

Quote:
Read the current spoilers, then get back at me and tell me this isn't part of his plan?
Spoiler for manga...:

Quote:
Spoiler for manga...:
Spoiler for manga...:

Quote:
I say Naruto is simple because he's a hero and a good guy like any other shonen hero, he helps people because it's in his nature, it's not because he loves a girl, he's just intact about helping, saving and inspiring others. Naruto never stated he loved Sakura so much he'd give Sakura up to Sasuke, nothing implies that but your own personal viewpoint of that scene. Naruto has no personal barriers to hide from people, he's loud, outgoing, and naturally upbeat. Hinata however does, she has no sense of inner strength because she was treated like crap from her father and she was the clans buttmonkey, she hides a wall of surpressed emotions from people she deems superior to her but when she has a focus of strength for a loved one she crashes that wall and lets her emotions out to the fullest. Naruto has a goal and a mission and a path, a path to the future with his friends and you act like emotionally Naruto will be insane from the turmoil he's going through, he's going to go through this with an optimistic viewpoint and take on anyone who stands in his path.
Wow, this is a long paragraph (for you) that covers nothing of importance to the issue of romance...besides your inability to acknowledge the fairly obvious love that Naruto has for Sakura. Hinata is a submissive little girl that wants to become a big girl. We get it. Naruto is a hero that wants to save the world. We get it. None of this actually matters in regards to the actual discussion of the possibility of a romance.

Quote:
I'm not being bias, you are however, you think just because Naruto loves Sakura he will save Sasuke and dedicate all the manga trying to save him to the point of obessesion, that is not the case, Naruto will do that for anyone.
I have stated endlessly that I could care less who Naruto ends up with, but even if I could care less, that doesn't mean that I can refuse to acknowledge the possibilities and the evidence that supports said possibilities. There is evidence to support both Sakura and Hinata as possible mates. My problem with your text is that you refuse to even accept the possibility of Sakura, and deny even regular canon knowledge of their already obvious growing relationship
Old 2009-10-07, 02:37   Link #427
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

James! Damn you, I was trying to get ajnas to describe how Karin is tsundere. Eventaully ajnas would have to admit that Sakura is exactly the same.

Quote:
Sai basically was willing to give the cloud nins the info on Sasuke, and agreed with Shika to kill Sasuke when he was talking to Sakura. Yeah if it came down to it, he's want Sasuke dead not considering how Naruto felt about it.
Naruto was going to give them info too until he realised he couldn't. And Sai never agreed with Shikamaru. He simply said that Sakura relies of Sasuke too much. Then Shikamaru came in saying that he agreed and implied that Sasuke needed to be killed. True, we never saw any objection but that doesn't mean he agreed.

Just out of curiosity, you seem to accept that getting Sasuke is one Naruto's parreleled themes but you won't admit that getting the girl is one of them too?

Last edited by Haak; 2009-10-07 at 03:29.
Old 2009-10-07, 05:08   Link #428
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
No, Karin is deredere...
She's a tsun tsun, I know my tropes man.

Spoiler for manga...:

Spoiler for manga...:
Who says I'm contemptuous? I'm just following a pattern that leads to more dramatic exposure.

Quote:
Wow, this is a long paragraph (for you) that covers nothing of importance to the issue of romance...besides your inability to acknowledge the fairly obvious love that Naruto has for Sakura. Hinata is a submissive little girl that wants to become a big girl. We get it. Naruto is a hero that wants to save the world. We get it. None of this actually matters in regards to the actual discussion of the possibility of a romance.
This manga is supposed to be a story that tells us how much we don't understand or comprehend anyone outside there casual traits and how much characters underestimate that part of them. When Naruto talked to Hinata who he saw as a freak saw Hinata fight for her own worth and helped Naruto cheer up, he started to mature and view people as agents of sympathy. Don't you think Naruto and Hinata's pasts somehow intertwine as similar begginings for there coming of age. Naruto was hated by the village and Hinata was hated by her father, which effected their personality as they grew up. While Naruto got more headstrong, Hinata got more Submissive and both train extra hard to keep their current situation stagnent for growth. When Naruto decided to love Sakura, Hinata decieded to love Naruto. It was probably coniecidental but both these characters carried feelings for people they wanted to be understood by as symbol of their dedication to their zero to hero motiff they have. However I find Hinata's situation more dire than Naruto's for the fact that she's standing on her own two feet with Naruto's nindo and his viewpoint not her own. Personally with Hinata, Naruto is the sole instrument of how she will make herself grow and live on. Naruto......wants to sex a pink haired medic because she's hot and she likes Sasuke. Forgive me for not choosing the latter as a better plot device for romance because Naruto has his flaws and his faults but a girl wants his babies for the fact he's already lame and underwhelming like her and she bases her improvement on his like a sensei and die for him shows me enough. A girls love struggle is always more deep than a mans struggle IMO.

Quote:
I have stated endlessly that I could care less who Naruto ends up with, but even if I could care less, that doesn't mean that I can refuse to acknowledge the possibilities and the evidence that supports said possibilities. There is evidence to support both Sakura and Hinata as possible mates. My problem with your text is that you refuse to even accept the possibility of Sakura, and deny even regular canon knowledge of their already obvious growing relationship
I'm not denying anything, it will only grow if Sasuke makes it grow. Thats fact, Sakura wouldn't like or respect Naruto's nindo, character or path if Sasuke didn't open her eyes to her.

Quote:
James! Damn you, I was trying to get ajnas to describe how Karin is tsundere. Eventaully ajnas would have to admit that Sakura is exactly the same.
Whatever.

Quote:
Naruto was going to give them info too until he realised he couldn't.
He was going to give them info on Akatsuki not Sasuke, which he wouldn't have even dreamed of until Karui brought it up.
Quote:
And Sai never agreed with Shikamaru.
Yes it did?
Quote:
He simply said that Sakura relies of Sasuke too much.
No he didn't. page and quote plz.
Quote:
Then Shikamaru came in saying that he agreed and implied that Sasuke needed to be killed. True, we never saw any objection but that doesn't mean he agreed.
Dude, Sai went through a entire chapter asking why Sasuke should live and why he's hurting Naruto. He will kill Sasuke definately because it's now top prioritry for the village now. He doesn't care how Naruto feels about it, he just wants the best for Naruto.

J
Quote:
ust out of curiosity, you seem to accept that getting Sasuke is one Naruto's parreleled themes but you won't admit that getting the girl is one of them too?
Just because J man didn't bang Tsunade doesn't mean Naruto has to bang Sakura, like J man said he regret not confesing to Tsunade but at the same time he never felt guilty about Dan winning Tsunade or even making any attempts to reconsile those feelings after he left.

Besides, theres more than one girl in the world.
Old 2009-10-07, 06:42   Link #429
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

For ajnas.

Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
I'm not denying anything, it will only grow if Sasuke makes it grow. Thats fact, Sakura wouldn't like or respect Naruto's nindo, character or path if Sasuke didn't open her eyes to her.
And Hinata wouldn't have fallen in love with Naruto if Hinata wasn't such a weakling
Old 2009-10-07, 08:15   Link #430
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
For ajnas.

Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:
But Sakura is a normal girl who just so happens to be graciously paired with Naruto and Sasuke and learning medic jutsu under a sannin. No parrelell what so ever. Tsunade was a senju and a prodigy of medicene who just so happens to know the father of the main character. Just because Sakura is a Tsunade clone doesn't mean she has Tsunade's foreshadowing in the process of love with Jiraya or Dan ironically.

Quote:
And Hinata wouldn't have fallen in love with Naruto if Hinata wasn't such a weakling
Hinata's not weak, she's shy and lacks confidence in herself.
Old 2009-10-07, 08:54   Link #431
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

For ajnas

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Haak; 2009-10-07 at 09:56.
Old 2009-10-07, 09:54   Link #432
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Hinata loves Naruto. Naruto loves Sakura, Sakura loves Sasuke. Sasuke loves himself.

This is nonsense !
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 14:01   Link #433
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
Hinata loves Naruto. Naruto loves Sakura, Sakura loves Sasuke. Sasuke loves himself.

This is nonsense !
Naruto loves Sasuke, Sakura loves Sasuke, Itachi loved Sasuke, Karin loves Sasuke, Sasuke loves Sasuke, Hell even Kishi loves Sasuke. It's only a matter of time until Hinata falls for Sasuke.

SASUHINA4EVA
Old 2009-10-07, 14:37   Link #434
james0246

Quote:
She's a tsun tsun, I know my tropes man.
Tropes? I wasn't talking about tropes, I was talking about character types. Karin is sweet and innocent to Sasuke, and hateful towards all others. So, for Sasuke she is deredere (Sakura was also deredere back in the day (also to Sasuke), but now she has managed to climb free of the tsundere stereotype and become her own character).

For the rest of your post:

-.-- --- ..- .- .-. . ... .. .-.. .-.. -.--

Sorry, I just don't feel like responding to your...ideas...any longer. Best of luck...
Old 2009-10-07, 15:07   Link #435
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
James: Sorry, I just don't feel like responding to your...ideas...any longer. Best of luck...
That's the quiet whisper of sanity in your ear telling you to stop bashing your head against a wall.

Last edited by TooPurePureBoy; 2009-10-08 at 06:52.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 15:36   Link #436
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
How can you call what you've just said reasoning compared to mine? You acually don't think Naruto has the balls to say how he feels yet he feels compelled to yell out to people he's the s*** and will be the greatest Hokage? You underestimate Naruto alot, If Hinata was able to confess clear as day now, so could Naruto. But he hasn't because he doesn't take it seriously. He's a freakin pervert that transforms into a nake version of himself, he must be totally simple then because nothing shows me he finds Sakura better than the average girl he peaks on.
Huh? I thought we already knew why Naruto doesn't confess to Sakura. He told Sai that he couldn't because he didn't think he deserved her for not being able to keep his promise to her. Hinata had no such barrier. But the only reason she confessed was because she thought she was going to die.
Old 2009-10-08, 00:36   Link #437
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
For ajnas

Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Huh? I thought we already knew why Naruto doesn't confess to Sakura. He told Sai that he couldn't because he didn't think he deserved her for not being able to keep his promise to her. Hinata had no such barrier. But the only reason she confessed was because she thought she was going to die.
No I'm talking about before Sasuke left the village. Why didn't he tell her his feelings then? I mean it's not like he was holding anything back then. As for Hinata? She knew the Akatsuki is after Naruto, she knows Naruto is the nine tailed jinnchuriki. This is fact. She acted accordinlly in terms of how a villager protect one of there own. But her feelings and actions proved that she will ignore her own life and happiness for Naruto's, because she loves him. She hestited to tell Naruto because she was still wanting to prove herself to him not because she couldn't, but she found out what Pains plans were and she acted appropiately on what she felt and saved Naruto.

Read the manga. She never gave up on Naruto, she always believed in him, thats why no matter who it was, she'd always have his back, even if it meant killing herself.
Old 2009-10-08, 04:04   Link #438
Alchemist007
*Author

I commend anyone who has argued with ajnas and reads all of the post above me.
Old 2009-10-08, 14:27   Link #439
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

For ajnas

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Haak; 2009-10-08 at 16:35.
Old 2009-10-08, 14:45   Link #440
Alchemist007
*Author

You are commended.

Tags
official pairings