Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-05, 13:04   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 377 Discussion

Shout at the Dark

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins Kensei stops WW's punch with the palm of his hand and, grasping WW's fist tight, tosses him with all his might . Then Kensei, holding Mashiro with his right arm, goes to the roof of the nearest building and gently lays her down . Mashiro giggles and mumbles is Kensei going to avenge her . Her face is swollen and there's a trickle of blood oozing from her mouth, and she's obviously in pain when saying this to Kensei . Kensei gets annoyed by this and tells Mashiro that this happened because she didn't heed to his warning .

* And know one will avenge a fool like that all he is going to do is put this arrogrant brat in his place with his fists . Kensei takes his sword out of a sidepocket of his pants . Kensei goes bankai uttering the phrase " Tekken Tachikaze !!! " ,(Iron fist of Earth-severing wind) .With this, both ends become sharp, the sword turning into an axe-like thing . It is grasped by Kensei's both hands and a spiral-shaped thing coils around his arm . WW is still making noises and all of a sudden he charges towards Kensei and appearing before him . Kensei takes WWeiss head on .

* Scene Changes to Aizen and Aizen appears before Hirako and Co all of a sudden . Hiyori notices and reacts, Shinji warns Hiyori not to go near him . And the moment She approaches him without considering that ability of his first, everything will be over . Hiyori says she knows and that angers Shinji . Who telles her that he is not talking to her alone and to loosen her girp on the sword . Hiyori is irritated. Aizen, with a smile on his face glances at Hiyori, who seems to calm down somehow after Hirako's words,     

* Aizen: What deep and considerate words, Hirako-taichou - as one would expect from you. But don't make it sound as if it's all over only in case you approach me carelessly. The conclusion will be the same whether you choose to approach with or without caution. There's no future for you. It's not that it's too late to escape, it's just that your demise is already a past fact . Aizen's words get reaction out of Hiyori, Love and Rose . Hirako warns everyone Aizen his upto his tricks and not to get provoked .

* Aizen chides that why are they scared they already died that night 100 years ago . With that Hiyori loses her patience at these Aizen's words, grips her sword in the right hand and breaks into run charging Aizen . Shinji screams but it is already to late Hiyori's body cleaved right in two, her lower half is still running, while her upper body still gripping her sword . Hiyori turns her head and in her eyes there's a reflection of Gin, holding his greatly elongated sword that has just cut her in half, and her own split body from waist down . Gin" One down! "

* Hirako rushes to her screaming . He picks up the listless upper half of her body that was about to fall down to the ground and calls to her loudly . Hiyori hearing Hirako calling to her answers with difficultly and almost inaudibly . Hiyori " S..sorry... Shinji... I couldn't... keepmy patience..." Hiyori squeezes these words out with a pain-distorted face . Hirako searches for Hacchi and when he catches sight of him . realizes due to the missing limb can help out . Hirako gets desperate and remembers Inoue's ability

. * Shinji convinces himself she can heal Hiyori and wonders why Ichigo hasn't returned . In this time Ichigo is heading down to where Hirako and others are.Hirako, impatient and irritated, shouts out for the last hope . Side text reads Will Ichigo make it in time?! as Chapter Ends ..

Credits : Sheetz / Zangetsu / soDeq05
/ / Nja / Ohana / Jojo

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-10-08 at 08:58.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:07   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

...I hope she dies

(and I'll be long offline before Thewanderer sees this)
Old 2009-10-05, 13:09   Link #3
MisterJB
Warden of the West

I agree with Haak. The Good side needs to have casualties.

It's not a good sign when the fans want the good characters to perish.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:10   Link #4
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I agree with Haak. The Good side needs to have casualties.
Well that's not what I meant but yeah, that's true too...
Old 2009-10-05, 13:11   Link #5
Aqua Knight

wtf is ichigo doing in here
Old 2009-10-05, 13:15   Link #6
james0246

I like Hiyori and all, but if it comes down to having a character actually die vs. having them saved through some BS excuse (and you'd need a BS excuse to save someone that has been cut in half), then I'm sorry, but Hiyori better die.

That being said, go Aizen, kill them all. Give this arc of wasted space a fitting conclusion by killing the entire elder generation (save for the Hueco Mundo gang, Shunsui and a few of the cute girls for him, and maybe Hitsu-chan and his playthings (Hinamori and Rangiku)) leaving only Ichigo and his gang readily available to step in.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:15   Link #7
Gin
*Artist

That's what's up.
A good guy dies (hopefully)and Bad ass open-eyed Gin (Kensei)goes Bankai. The battle field is clearly not safe for annoying children I hope Hitsugaya is next, then all the kids will have been rocked.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:16   Link #8
SeanQ

Okay...so because a past-lieutenant is easily killed...everyone becomes an Orihime...? They have old-man Yama, Shunsui, Kensei (hasn't shamed himself yet), Shinji (seems weak right now, but iono)...but yeah...why the hell are they crying for Ichigo !?!?!
________
Brunette Cam

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:15.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:18   Link #9
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Okay...so because a past-lieutenant is easily killed...everyone becomes an Orihime...? They have old-man Yama, Shunsui, Kensei (hasn't shamed himself yet), Shinji (seems weak right now, but iono)...but yeah...why the hell are they crying for Ichigo !?!?!
To be fair it's only Shinji and he looked to Hachi first. It's more what Ichigo can bring with him (Inoue) than anything else.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:18   Link #10
james0246

^Because Ichigo was supposed to have saved Orihime (seemingly the only one who could save Hiyori). Whatever, it's a bad transition to the other fight right before a break...
Old 2009-10-05, 13:21   Link #11
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
wtf is ichigo doing in here
nothing, yet, thats why 378 will be in HM.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:25   Link #12
SeanQ

Wait...is having two hands a req for using healing abilities...?
________
Sexy_Island_Girl

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:15.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:27   Link #13
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
...I hope she dies

i want her to die by gin
Old 2009-10-05, 13:28   Link #14
Gin
*Artist

I wonder why tousen hangs out with Aizen and Gin, they are obiviously firm supporters of child abuse and tousen is palying guardian for a badly behaved child who is obviously in need of a beating, Aizen should recruited Kensei instead, he obviously sees things the way Aizen and Gin do.
Also if Kensei does end up being about to kill Wonderweiss, then I think there is a very good chance that tousen will step in, and we will see a tousen vs Kensei fight, where we already know all of both characters' moves. (A first for Bleach I think)
Old 2009-10-05, 13:29   Link #15
Prestige

Why is Shinji crying after ICHIGO? I mean guy is ex-captain and vaizard who has lived over 100 years atleast...

Ichigo wasnt even that impressive during his time with Vaizards...

Oh wait! Yeah he is MAIN CHARECTER and HERO of this manga!... seriosly sometimes I forgot that because he is so bland and boring guy and basically every single charecter in Bleach overshadows him by miles...

Dont worry guys, even if Hiori dies then Orihime will magically appear and fix her and others and we will all be happy
Old 2009-10-05, 13:30   Link #16
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
i want her to die by gin
Lol. For some reason that made me think of her autopsy and it read "death by Gin"
Old 2009-10-05, 13:31   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Expected more than usual hack and chop . Feeling a little disappointed overall . Kensei was the first Vizard to go Bankai and thats a welcome change . Hiyori's reaction and behavior was expected . Its a bit strange Shinji knows Ichigo has won against Ulqi but doesn't know HM is sealed . The Vizards were watching from the start .

As many have suggested the manga will most likely move to HM now . I hope the finale of HM arc is over and done with . But that being said I can give or take minimum 10 chapters in HM .

Quote:
Wanderer will stalk you hunt you down and Peirce you with a Blunt Object ... Believe It !!!
Old 2009-10-05, 13:32   Link #18
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Die. I hope she dies. She is such an annoying big mouth.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:32   Link #19
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Lol. For some reason that made me think of her autopsy and it read "death by Gin"
and beside she called hitsu a shorty
Old 2009-10-05, 13:33   Link #20
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
Dont worry guys, even if Hiori dies then Orihime will magically appear and fix her and others and we will all be happy
That's actually what I'm worried about and I will not be happy at all if it happens.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion