AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-01-14, 17:54   Link #6601
B214

Spoiler for novel:

Last edited by B214; 2015-01-16 at 07:16.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 10:33   Link #6602
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Spoiler for novel:
link not working
Old 2015-01-16, 07:14   Link #6603
B214

That's weird.
Spoiler for novel:
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 15:37   Link #6604
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
That's weird.
Spoiler for novel:
...You know that feeling when you walk into the kitchen and someone was cutting a bunch of onions just before? ...yeah, my poor eyes....
Old 2015-01-16, 15:39   Link #6605
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...You know that feeling when you walk into the kitchen and someone was cutting a bunch of onions just before? ...yeah, my poor eyes....
Yea i agree that was kinda painful but hey whatever

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 21:55   Link #6606
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not a bad episode, and good way to have everyone contributing in some way.

I was thinking Wendy had some questionable decision-making there going healer when clearly she was the only one there with any attack capabilities. Though it did allow for another random Celestial Spirit mage team up spell that helped save the day so that's fine. I'm also really glad that Lucy and Yukino managed to shut down the pity party. Honestly Hisui blaming herself constantly is really annoying. Yes, it is her fault and yes she is next to useless, but it's a bit late to be realizing that. If she's going to force people to have to protect her because she's going to the front lines at least she should contribute, which she did here.

Otherwise just a solid bit of teaming up in Fairy Tail style, everyone just starts breaking stuff .

New OP/ED still remain quite good. So no matter what's coming next at least we'll have good starts and finishes to episodes .
Old 2015-01-16, 22:05   Link #6607
immblueversion

Where did that animation come from?!?!

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 00:59   Link #6608
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Pretty good episode I like Natsu darkness flame mode wish it was cannon who know Hiro might work it into canon.
Old 2015-01-17, 01:04   Link #6609
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Where did that animation come from?!?!
I was like "This episode seems really pretty..."

Loved the episode. I was so hoping for a trio of Spirit mages to do a spell together. Plus it was great seeing everyone work together. Levy's DRILL makes me think she's awfully underused. She can create anything really.

And the music was point.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 02:24   Link #6610
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Pretty good episode I like Natsu darkness flame mode wish it was cannon who know Hiro might work it into canon.
The last filler is canon so it could be.
Old 2015-01-17, 02:44   Link #6611
Blueknight78

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
The last filler is canon so it could be.
to be fair mashima also was working on the plot of this arc too, he post in the twitter about before this arc start, mashima is working like a crazy, he currently working in the main manga, the fairy tail zero spin off, helping in write fairy tail zero, fairy girls and fairy tail blue mistra(wendy), he literally working on any fairy tail thing related9 he also worked in the last novel).
Old 2015-01-17, 03:02   Link #6612
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
to be fair mashima also was working on the plot of this arc too, he post in the twitter about before this arc start, mashima is working like a crazy, he currently working in the main manga, the fairy tail zero spin off, helping in write fairy tail zero, fairy girls and fairy tail blue mistra(wendy), he literally working on any fairy tail thing related9 he also worked in the last novel).
I thought he just did the designs but he working on the script too, maybe he wanted it to do something fun and silly since the last arc was dark for fairy tail standards. People can say all they want that Fairy Tail isn't dark or it to campy but they cant say Hiro is lazy and unpassonite about his work.
Old 2015-01-17, 09:56   Link #6613
ookamigirl

Natsu vs Liberum Verus!
I like how Happy now becomes Natsu's wings.
It really looks like he has wings of his own, pretty cool.
Gray & Juvia sure make a nice team.
So far things aren't going that well for our guys.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 18:15   Link #6614
Blueknight78

Quote:
I thought he just did the designs but he working on the script too, maybe he wanted it to do something fun and silly since the last arc was dark for fairy tail standards. People can say all they want that Fairy Tail isn't dark or it to campy but they cant say Hiro is lazy and unpassonite about his work.
yeah he wrote the storyboard and draw the characters designers, he posted about how he was really busy in these days with too much work, since some problem he had in the past with anime and some not wanted extra scenes, i believe was on tenrou jima which he started to work more close with anime team, when he also wrote storyboard of starry arc then procced to also help in the gmg arc, specially with the director, their become very close friends, to make sure things not going wrong and he is in charge of everything.

thanks god mashima is a cray workaholic, he love to draw and make crazy things, he is one of the few mangakas who can be proud to speak in being ahead his work dealines, he normally is between 2 to 3 scripts ahead the current one(like if the week is chapter 500 then he is already working on 502 or 503, he can take anytime he want a little vacation without lose the deadline.
Old 2015-01-18, 06:41   Link #6615
G147

Quote:
yeah he wrote the storyboard and draw the characters designers, he posted about how he was really busy in these days with too much work, since some problem he had in the past with anime and some not wanted extra scenes, i believe was on tenrou jima which he started to work more close with anime team, when he also wrote storyboard of starry arc then procced to also help in the gmg arc, specially with the director, their become very close friends, to make sure things not going wrong and he is in charge of everything.

thanks god mashima is a cray workaholic, he love to draw and make crazy things, he is one of the few mangakas who can be proud to speak in being ahead his work dealines, he normally is between 2 to 3 scripts ahead the current one(like if the week is chapter 500 then he is already working on 502 or 503, he can take anytime he want a little vacation without lose the deadline.
If i'm not mistaken Mashima only did the Eclipse Spirit design, he didn't help in the storyboard.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 09:46   Link #6616
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
If i'm not mistaken Mashima only did the Eclipse Spirit design, he didn't help in the storyboard.
he work on both, he write on twitter it, just look at old twiiters from him and you will find one where he say who he is working on storyboard.
here the twitter:
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/sta...83504126169088
Quote:
10月よりアニメFTはオリジナル編に突入します。大まかなプロットとキャラデザインは僕が担当してます。 まだ名前も設定も秘密ですが、新キャラを一人公開!
translation
Quote:
October anime FT into the original edition. Rough plot and character design are increasingly responsible for me. Still is a secret name is set, but expose new character solo!
he was the only behind the plot not just character design, since the starry arc, mashima is working very close with anime team, some "fillers scenes" in gmg he helped writing, like the episode of swinsuit of mira", and he is even more close now in the return, he go to each of the anime team meet, he is doing like the old geese creator of game of thrones books which currently is controlling the tv series, mashima also is controlling the anime, even the novel he hinted in another post a long time ago about being "animated too".

mashima currently is in charge of write 2 mangas(fairy tail and fairy tail zero), supervise and hekp in writing 3 spin-offs(fairy tail ice trail, fairy tail blue mistra and fairy girls) and supervising the anime series, this guy works a lot.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2015-01-18 at 10:02.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 17:30   Link #6617
G147

If it's only the rough plot, then Mashima isn't really involved in it aside from doing the character designs and some preliminary works for the plots.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 18:29   Link #6618
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
If it's only the rough plot, then Mashima isn't really involved in it aside from doing the character designs and some preliminary works for the plots.
and i think you are missing the point of "rought plot"= storyboard of the arc, he was the one which give to anime team the theme of the arc, for anime work with this, under his watch, in others words he was the one in charge to write the main plot of the arc which was the about the celestial world going rogue due to the influence of the magic of the time portal in gmg arc.
he is going to every anime team meet to discuss the episodes, and that was before the arc, when he was just writing the storyboard for the arc, it's the same he does for the ovas, you can find in twitter he speaking over it, he is not writing every episode script but he is supervising all the anime, that is the point, like the writer of game of thrones, he keep helping and watching what is being made in the series, nothing in the anime is doing without him to be looking.

and this show who mashima is active in the anime production.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2015-01-18 at 22:24.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 16:04   Link #6619
Blueknight78

more news about the tartarus arc:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-spring/.83436
Quote:
This year's eighth issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine will announce on Tuesday that Fairy Tail's Tartarus arc will begin in the anime this spring.

The Tartarus arc began in Hiro Mashima's manga in October 2013 with the 356th chapter, and will end with the 416th chapter on Tuesday.
Old 2015-01-23, 21:35   Link #6620
ginger02

Quote:
Since I'm not reading the manga at the moment, is there an arc after that one? I'm sure there is since I never heard any news otherwise.

___

Edit: Liked the new episode. Wish we could have had more episodes of this. I liked the creep factor of this thing.

With only one episode left, I think it's safe to say I enjoyed the Key of the Starry Sky arc more. I liked this too, but not as much.

Last edited by ginger02; 2015-01-23 at 22:05.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen