AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-07-31, 03:29   Link #1801
ookamigirl

Sasuke & Naruto getting the same history lesson.
More new info arises.
The power of all 9 beasts inside Naruto, cool!
It was nice to see Kakashi's dad.
If that's any indication to Kakashi's looks, hot!
Wish they would show us his face already..
Guy is gonna get himself torn apart by his power.
Damn, but it is effective!
Great episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 06:35   Link #1802
Ushio the Omega

So a double filler episode to promote the film which only has a 5 second segment with anything to do with the 'The Last' rather than Boruto.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 12:23   Link #1803
ookamigirl

#422-23

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 14:45   Link #1804
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
#422-23

Spoiler for plot:
are they back to the canon stuff next week?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 15:54   Link #1805
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
Don't be silly 6 more months of filler you got your 2 episodes of filler free Naruto for the year.

Don't tell fuff I'm lying people I need some amusement this week after the boring Naruto filler.

Last edited by Hunter; 2015-08-06 at 16:25. Reason: do not double post
Old 2015-08-06, 17:49   Link #1806
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
Yeah, this week's canon double-episode was what we could call a Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: something that comes right the f*ck out of nowhere in the middle of serious canon stuff, has little to no bearing whatsoever on the current plot, is over-the-top in terms of silliness compared to the current 'normal' mood, and once it's gone we'll go right back to the serious canon story like the filler never happened, never bringing it up again.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 07:33   Link #1807
AHT

August Schedule
EP. 424 - To Rise Up
EP. 425 - The Infinite Dream
EP. 426 - The Infinite Tsukuyomi
EP. 427-428 - Naruto Shippūden Special: Road To Tenten - Into the Dream World
EP. 429 - Killer Bee's Chronicles: Heaven's Winding
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 08:07   Link #1808
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHT View Post
August Schedule
EP. 424 - To Rise Up
EP. 425 - The Infinite Dream
EP. 426 - The Infinite Tsukuyomi
EP. 427-428 - Naruto Shippūden Special: Road To Tenten - Into the Dream World
EP. 429 - Killer Bee's Chronicles: Heaven's Winding
Ha so 2-3 episodes then a 5 page part of the manga stretched into a multiple episode filler arc set in the Tsukuyomi dream world.

That's it anime team milk this cow to death.
Old 2015-08-07, 22:56   Link #1809
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Ha so 2-3 episodes then a 5 page part of the manga stretched into a multiple episode filler arc set in the Tsukuyomi dream world.

That's it anime team milk this cow to death.
this is the only screen time tenten will get....hahah but seriously we dont need fillers about the dream world...fml >.< unless it has itachi in them
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 11:53   Link #1810
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Yeah, this week's canon double-episode was what we could call a Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: something that comes right the f*ck out of nowhere in the middle of serious canon stuff, has little to no bearing whatsoever on the current plot, is over-the-top in terms of silliness compared to the current 'normal' mood, and once it's gone we'll go right back to the serious canon story like the filler never happened, never bringing it up again.
its mean to promote and tie into the movie, read Jumpsuit.

Don't complain on something you never paid for.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 06:30   Link #1811
Ushio the Omega

Oh yay the anime team prove once again that as soon as Naruto gets a cool moment they halve the animation budget.

Also this episode shows Sakura's most useless ever moment.

26 chapters left but before the end another filler arc because why not /s
Old 2015-08-13, 17:28   Link #1812
neshru

There is no random halving of budget happening, it's just that all the good animators that usually work on the TV series left to work on the Boruto movie. It's not the first time this happens either, every year a Naruto movie is released in August, all the best animators from the TV series go missing from the beginning of April until the end of September. There are years when at least some decent animators are left behind during that period of time, but the impact that the movie production has on the TV series' quality is always noticiable.

On the topic of crappy looking episodes, this is an interesting thing posted by someone that actually works in the anime industry. It's not Naruto-related, but it might give you an idea on why the series looks so bad when the regular good animators leave to work on the new movie:
Spoiler:
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 11:13   Link #1813
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

all these fillers are destroying the last arc in naruto...why put them all in during the last fight of the whole anime...wish they waited till the end like they did with the original naruto series before shippuden
Old 2015-08-16, 11:57   Link #1814
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
all these fillers are destroying the last arc in naruto...why put them all in during the last fight of the whole anime...wish they waited till the end like they did with the original naruto series before shippuden
And who would watch? they know they can drag out the anime with fillers and keep the money coming in as long as the fans want to see the final battle animated.
Old 2015-08-16, 14:04   Link #1815
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

The anime team is so pathetic, it's laughable at this point.

The BS Chuunin exams filler was like what... 5-6 episodes ago, right? And we're jumping back to a filler arc so freakin' soon? Why are people allowing Pierrot to dick the fans around like this? How in the world are they still getting support...

I wish the fillers were written well at least, remember those Hinata/Hanabi two parter filler? Now that was quality writing, they should do something like that if they want to drag this godforsaken anime.

I am amazed at my loyalty to Naruto, still putting up with this utter bullshitery.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 00:09   Link #1816
X207
Gamyūsa

i can say that im glad that i got used to these darn distractions to drag out the series, learned to ignore them. i cant bother to waste my time with the fillers though i might see some that are mildly interesting.

id think they'd have the right mind to stop playing around and get this train wreck done and over with. they sure know how to stay past their welcome. im at ep 378 atm and i do have some plans to catch up without seeing fillers sometime within the next 10 years but i'll see it to the end somehow. i think i can drag my feet a bit longer to get to the most recent episodes.

i have faith in the anime team to animate the final battle but i know to wait it out. holding your breath is one thing but this went past this long ago.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 09:19   Link #1817
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 424 - 立つ (Tatsu) "To Rise Up"
This is probably the first time Madara is taking a blow from somebody, maybe the Sage of Six Paths really did increased Naruto's power or Madara was just exhausted from the battle with Guy...Who Knows?
Ohh> too bad, Guy was saved. No deaths
Tobirama was freed by Sasuke, hmm... like he could anything against the Immortal Madara!
Madara is immortal, the most powerful shinobi in existence! MWHAHA! That laugh, love it!
Sasuke got Rinnegan, this is bad! Not worthy of it, but...even he has the Rinnegan he can't to anything against the unstoppable Madara, not even with Naruto on his side!
Fools! You let Kakashi alone! Madara almost killed him...interesting, for the first time Kakashi has no Sharingan, which wasn't his in the first place. Daaah, when Kakashi screamed, sounded like a bone cracked.
FINAL BATTLE!!!!! ONLY THE MOST POWERFUL WILL TRIUMPH! WHO SHALL BE, MADARA OR THE REST...?
I don't know who or what was that strange voice talking inside Madara's brain. DUH.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 12:42   Link #1818
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
I wonder how many months/years did it take to tell the story of these 2 days of the 4th ninja war. Is it 2 years now or closer to 1 year? Its kinda insane, but the funny thing is that dragging it out justifies more fillers because regular TV viewers can't remember the story any more, which means dragging it out even more, and so on...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 06:12   Link #1819
AHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Why are people allowing Pierrot to dick the fans around like this?
TV Tokyo & Studio Pierrot, they doesn't care die hard fans
Quote:
How in the world are they still getting support
Worldwide
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 06:52   Link #1820
Ushio the Omega

Shippuden Episode 425 (645 overall)

Another 2 chapters animated and the pacing was fine for a mostly talk chapter.

24 more chapters to go

So of course after next week filler again.

Tags
weekly episode discussion