AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2017-07-09, 21:34   Link #9201
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I always felt like Bleach would never transition well to a live action adaption. This trailer has done little to make me feel different so far. But we'll see.
The actor was the male lead in Kamen rider fourze, a live-action super series, so have faith in him
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 06:59   Link #9202
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Of course, I think this film should solely focus on Karakura Town. If they go straight to Soul Society, the movie might feel too episode similar to Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 22:29   Link #9203
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
The actor was the male lead in Kamen rider fourze, a live-action super series, so have faith in him
Also is not the first time it happens. The actor who played Kamen Rider Den-O went of to star on the Rurouni Kenshin live-action movies, and those turned out pretty good.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-09, 18:54   Link #9204
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So... what happened with the novels?
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-09, 21:11   Link #9205
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
So... what happened with the novels?
The RenRuki novel is already done while only half of the Detective Hisagi novel is out.
Old 2018-12-07, 14:39   Link #9206
Galaxian

The novel has revealed two new bankai...

Spoiler for :

Meanwhile, the Q&A portion of the artbook, Bleach Jet, has revealed a couple of things from the end of the series:
-Ichigo studied English literature.
-Isshin is still running the Kurosaki clinic.
-Ichigo and Orihime formally started going out when he finish college.
-Kazui is two years younger than Ichika.
-Urahara is still tricking Orihime into revealing outfit by using Ichigo as the excuse.
Old 2018-12-07, 17:39   Link #9207
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Do we have names for both?
Old 2018-12-07, 19:12   Link #9208
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Do we have names for both?
The latest volume is still being translated, so far we only have the name for Shinji's: Sakashima Yokoshima Happōfusagari.

According to some quick translations, on top of reversing the sense of direction like reversing a person's sense of direction like Sakanade, it can even reverse concepts since it can allegedly "turn friend into enemy and enemy into friend", so it's very dangerous to use around allies.

Meanwhile, Hisagi's bankai supposedly binds him to his opponent with the chains and if one of them suffers any damage while it's active so those the other.
Old 2018-12-07, 19:27   Link #9209
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Shinji's bankai sounds super OP.

I heard Bleach is going to have a booth at Jump Festa this year. The manga is done so there's no fixing it, but it would be great if the anime returned and adapted the final arc as Kubo originally envisioned it. Might as well adapt the novels, as well. I'm also hoping for a Burn the Witch serialization. If I get none of that, I'll be disappointed.

I may have shat on the final arc a lot, but I really do miss Bleach. Seeing pictures from the new artbook had me feeling pretty nostalgic.
Old 2018-12-07, 20:50   Link #9210
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Shinji's bankai sounds super OP.

I heard Bleach is going to have a booth at Jump Festa this year. The manga is done so there's no fixing it, but it would be great if the anime returned and adapted the final arc as Kubo originally envisioned it. Might as well adapt the novels, as well. I'm also hoping for a Burn the Witch serialization. If I get none of that, I'll be disappointed.

I may have shat on the final arc a lot, but I really do miss Bleach. Seeing pictures from the new artbook had me feeling pretty nostalgic.
Assuming that Narita got the information about Shinji's bankai from Kubo, I wonder if maybe Shinji was originally meant to be the one who defeated Gerard. Using his Bankai to turn the Quincy's perception of hope into despair and eliminating his regenerative abilities.
Old 2018-12-07, 20:59   Link #9211
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Assuming that Narita got the information about Shinji's bankai from Kubo, I wonder if maybe Shinji was originally meant to be the one who defeated Gerard. Using his Bankai to turn the Quincy's perception of hope into despair and eliminating his regenerative abilities.
The novel hints at that, so I think that was the plan.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-17, 05:10   Link #9212
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well well, the Bleach JET art book is out, and it has some interesting new pics (I think around 6), and a new interview from Kubo. It's a fun watch/read.
Old 2021-08-05, 11:42   Link #9213
Galaxian

Bleach is getting a new chapter on this week's Shounen Jump issue to celebrate the manga's 20th's anniversary.

Spoiler for Chapter cover page:
Old 2021-08-05, 18:16   Link #9214
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We got Kubo'd.

The new chapter is actually a set-up for a brand new arc.

Spoiler for Special chapter:

I wonder what that means for Burn the Witch.
Old 2021-08-05, 23:21   Link #9215
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I hope BtW isn’t getting canned because of this. Also,
Spoiler:
Old 2021-08-06, 17:05   Link #9216
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I loved this chapter more than any manga chapter since... Chainsaw Man. So not that long ago, but yeah. It was really nice to see the cast again, and even nicer that we're finally getting Kubo's version of hell.

Ukitake's zanpakutou is fucking huge, what's going on? Did the dead captains turn into giants? Was the giant hand we saw the first time the gates of hell opened in front of Ichigo actually the hand of a previous captain?

Regarding Ichigo's zanpakuto, I really hope the dual swords haven't been dropped. My theory is that this is actually Zangetsu's sealed state, meaning we may see Ichigo release his shikai (so, the dual swords) using a command for the first time in the series.
Old 2021-08-06, 21:53   Link #9217
Galaxian

Love Ichika, Mayuri being productive out of sheer pettiness, the banter between Ichigo and Renji, Rukia trying to figure out smartphones and face time, the new lieutenants, Akon finally seeing some action, Kira's new Shinigami uniform, and just the set up as a whole.
Old 2021-08-06, 23:01   Link #9218
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I am on record for being a massive Bleach hater. But even I can't deny the amusement of getting Kubo'd in current year.

As for the actual chapter... Bleach always had amusing character interactions but I was less convinced about the way Kubo went about with his worldbuilding, foreshadowing and inefficient use of manga panels. ...and that continued here.

Here's to another 10 years of getting Kubo'd.
Old 2021-08-07, 02:56   Link #9219
B214

Meanwhile Aizen is still everything is going as planned. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-07, 06:23   Link #9220
SidVicious
Anime addict

The new chapter was good.
I want more.

Tags
bleach, chapter