AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-06-24, 10:39   Link #1821
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Now you mentioned it...does police forces have quirk users in their rank?
Probably every profession does. There aren't that many quirkless around.

I wonder if rumors that Deku is All Might's son will ever gain traction? People have already started to notice the quirk resemblance. And what will everyone do about it?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-24, 12:29   Link #1822
Twi

Quote:
The Wikia has it listed that they don't allow the use of Quirks because they don't want them to be seen as weapons outside of hero-use. Not to mention only a handful probably have those suitable for battle in the first place, which begs the question of why they aren't going for a hero-license if that's the case.
Old 2016-06-24, 13:47   Link #1823
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Togashi and Ishida (The mangaka of HunterXHunter and Tokyo Ghoul), were talking about in an interview how they didnt want parents in their stories because it got in the way of doing what they wanted to do in their stories.

BnHA's mangaka however isn't afraid and tackles it head on in such a way that it doesn't detract from the plot, in fact it adds more weight and gravity of the situation theyre in. He's really great for going with this realistic stance because the problems Izumom brought up are relevant and its very easy to see where she's coming from
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-24, 23:08   Link #1824
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!

Now i read and i see, yes...she does has her defense.
Clever from the mangaka to included the mother reasoning in the day of Deku enroll as well.
Now, i wonder how AM will convince Deku mom, this situation remind me for Nagisa mom case when she wanted to transferred Nagisa from Koro-sensei classroom, luckily with Koro-sensei antique he could convinced her.
AM on other hand not your so typical passionate teacher like Koro-sensei, he is straightforward stoic so indeed there will be a challenge for him.
Quote:
Actually it quite simple to answer your question
remember the Doberman investigator and catman cop?
if not cosplayer then they are animal based quirk users like the principals or Tokoyami. Of course i want to believe if there are non-human race beside humans.
Old 2016-06-24, 23:58   Link #1825
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Togashi and Ishida (The mangaka of HunterXHunter and Tokyo Ghoul), were talking about in an interview how they didnt want parents in their stories because it got in the way of doing what they wanted to do in their stories.

BnHA's mangaka however isn't afraid and tackles it head on in such a way that it doesn't detract from the plot, in fact it adds more weight and gravity of the situation theyre in. He's really great for going with this realistic stance because the problems Izumom brought up are relevant and its very easy to see where she's coming from
Yeah, I have to admit that the writer is actually a brilliant writer. First of all, instead of killing the MC's mentor like 99% manga did, he let him live to guide the MC from the sideline. And then, instead of completely ignoring the lingering issues that left from the previous big battle, he wants the casts to tackle the issues ahead on-screen.

Also, he doesn't need to kill many side characters or an important characters just to let the readers know that good guys was in deep shit. All he did was simply showing the conferences, news and a panel of happy Ragdoll and crying Ragdoll and we got the clear message.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-25, 11:38   Link #1826
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

*thumbs up emoji*
indeed! if we could still give +Reps, I'd give you one
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 06:01   Link #1827
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Now i read and i see, yes...she does has her defense.
Clever from the mangaka to included the mother reasoning in the day of Deku enroll as well.
Now, i wonder how AM will convince Deku mom, this situation remind me for Nagisa mom case when she wanted to transferred Nagisa from Koro-sensei classroom, luckily with Koro-sensei antique he could convinced her.
AM on other hand not your so typical passionate teacher like Koro-sensei, he is straightforward stoic so indeed there will be a challenge for him.

Actually it quite simple to answer your question
remember the Doberman investigator and catman cop?
if not cosplayer then they are animal based quirk users like the principals or Tokoyami. Of course i want to believe if there are non-human race beside humans.
in different point, Koro-sensei could convince Nagisa's mother is because she in the wrong, but AM and Deku's case is different, no matter how one see it, the mother is in the right, Am isn't wrong either, but stand from POV, the is nothing to Rebuked like in Nagisa's case, so AM is in much worser situation compare to Koro-sensei. AM personality is like you said, make him even more unsuited, well, compare him to Aizawa, AM have more chance though/
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 07:31   Link #1828
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
in different point, Koro-sensei could convince Nagisa's mother is because she in the wrong, but AM and Deku's case is different, no matter how one see it, the mother is in the right, Am isn't wrong either, but stand from POV, the is nothing to Rebuked like in Nagisa's case, so AM is in much worser situation compare to Koro-sensei. AM personality is like you said, make him even more unsuited, well, compare him to Aizawa, AM have more chance though/
actually i doubt that,
aizawa is rather good in contering people...
AM on the other hand was never shown in such situations where he needed to change a persons legit opinion on something
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 01:34   Link #1829
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
actually i doubt that,
aizawa is rather good in contering people...
AM on the other hand was never shown in such situations where he needed to change a persons legit opinion on something
i was talking about their situations, AM is effectively understanding Deku much more comparing to Aizawa, they are both quirkless to received OFA, situational wise, AM is also effectively Deku's ideal, and Deku's mother knew of that fact. He is also present as the dangerous side of being a hero on TV and Deku's mother precisely using AM situation as danger to Deku. Any argument coming from AM is much more convincing comparing to Aizawa, since i doubt Deku's mom ever seen Aizawa in action.
Old 2016-06-27, 05:39   Link #1830
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
i was talking about their situations, AM is effectively understanding Deku much more comparing to Aizawa, they are both quirkless to received OFA, situational wise, AM is also effectively Deku's ideal, and Deku's mother knew of that fact. He is also present as the dangerous side of being a hero on TV and Deku's mother precisely using AM situation as danger to Deku. Any argument coming from AM is much more convincing comparing to Aizawa, since i doubt Deku's mom ever seen Aizawa in action.
These were my thoughts exactly. AM knows what it feels like to be quirkless and he knows that Deku, with or without a quirk or even without the label "hero," will charge into danger to help people in need even when he has so many reasons not to. I think AM said in earlier chapters that his body moves depsite himself. The options are have Deku trained as a hero or have him randomly charging in to save people and stop evil doers without that training. I think for Deku there is no middle ground on the issue. well I've rambled on now.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 04:10   Link #1831
dniv
Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
These were my thoughts exactly. AM knows what it feels like to be quirkless and he knows that Deku, with or without a quirk or even without the label "hero," will charge into danger to help people in need even when he has so many reasons not to. I think AM said in earlier chapters that his body moves depsite himself. The options are have Deku trained as a hero or have him randomly charging in to save people and stop evil doers without that training. I think for Deku there is no middle ground on the issue. well I've rambled on now.
That's a good point! I have a feeling that this will indeed be part of his argument next chapter.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 05:47   Link #1832
LevelSeven

Quote:
i was talking about their situations, AM is effectively understanding Deku much more comparing to Aizawa, they are both quirkless to received OFA, situational wise, AM is also effectively Deku's ideal, and Deku's mother knew of that fact. He is also present as the dangerous side of being a hero on TV and Deku's mother precisely using AM situation as danger to Deku.
aside from potentail "convincing power" i only wanted to say that aizawa showed the capability to deal with rather complicated situations rather well,
on the other hand AM didnt show that much in this department :/
Quote:
Any argument coming from AM is much more convincing comparing to Aizawa, since i doubt Deku's mom ever seen Aizawa in action.
currently dekus mom isnt watching AM as the hero that defeated a really dangerous villian but as a teacher asking her to take her son into the school that repeatedly failed to protect the students against villians AND even in times without protection allowed deku to turn his body into a mess...
furthermore now the strongest hero also lost his powers which means that the security is even less than before...

not sure if speeches could help in this issue :/

but i think solopanda summed up the only argument that imo could convince dekus mom:
he knows that Deku, with or without a quirk or even without the label "hero," will charge into danger to help people in need even when he has so many reasons not to. I think AM said in earlier chapters that his body moves depsite himself. The options are have Deku trained as a hero or have him randomly charging in to save people and stop evil doers without that training
Old 2016-06-30, 02:20   Link #1833
marvelB

It's spoiler time, guys:

Spoiler for 97:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 03:40   Link #1834
LevelSeven

i feel a timeskip coming closer :/
to be honest, i would like to see the kids having normal school lifes at least for a few chapters alongside training scenes

PS: i should mention that im rather sad about the outcome, it is as i predicted, AM doesnt have counter-argument abilitys like aizawa :/
Old 2016-06-30, 04:22   Link #1835
Cerilla

Quote:
to be honest, i would like to see the kids having normal school lifes at least for a few chapters alongside training scenes
Hori has made the perfect setup for some SoL with the dorm stuffs. It will be a waste if he opted with the timeskip. If it is indeed a time skip, hopefully it is a short one.

Quote:
PS: i should mention that im rather sad about the outcome, it is as i predicted, AM doesnt have counter-argument abilitys like aizawa :/
He is a man of action, after all.

Spoiler:
Old 2016-06-30, 04:39   Link #1836
dragon1412

Quote:

Not really, the dorm is coming soon, and the author is clearly committed to create this new situation where heroes in training living together, clearly this is going to be an arc where we seen their new interaction.
Old 2016-06-30, 05:08   Link #1837
LevelSeven

^that would be awesome,
and i guess we will get a 2 man room situation (simply out of fun )

so, who would live with who?
deku with iida seems cool,
todo with deku too,

shadow boy with maybe kacchan (so that his shadow wont accidently destroy the building XD)
or kacchan with todo, would be funny,
but the most obvious one seems to be hard-boy with kacchan,

mineta with tentacle-man or gaint-tail-boy,

and for the girls:
uraraka and frog girl,
acid and invisible girl sounds funny,
who would live with momo? the headphone-girl?
Old 2016-06-30, 10:05   Link #1838
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

For those who have good memory, as for the last panel, is there anyone absent or all the students were present?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 10:14   Link #1839
B214

Count if there's 20 students.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 11:00   Link #1840
Galaxian

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO F***ING MUCH!!!

Deku's letter, All Might's reaction, and the mother's requests were all perfect.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot