AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-05, 22:00   Link #1241
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Ah~... I think I've heard of it before, but I never read about it. What happened again?
Judging from the information Mochichan gave, you're probably better off not getting details.

EDIT: AAaaaand I was ninja'd by more details than I suspect people wanted. Well, more than I wanted, anyway. It's what I figured had happened, but still not something I want running through my mind when I see the girls of 0048 shaking hands.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 22:04   Link #1242
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
It's an incident involving another idol group, in which a hater allegedly smothered some body fluid onto his palm before attempting to make a handshake with one of its members.
Ah... That's sick. *inserts preaching about loving Antis and whatever from newest episode*
What happened to that guy, BTW? Got arrested?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 22:12   Link #1243
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Poor Orine being sad by having her first hater and wow those saber mics are useful and the fans they dont mess around
Old 2012-06-05, 23:18   Link #1244
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Ah... That's sick. *inserts preaching about loving Antis and whatever from newest episode*
Although the details were sketchy (completely distorted no thanks to that sensationalist site), it's possible that he got arrested as a result.

(offtopic) In AKB's case, handshake events are given full protection from top to bottom, with security detail in every step of the way, and lots of hand sanitizer and paper towels for the girls to use; then staff who carefully check fans in the lines, especially the hands and whatever they're bringing along, before being let for about ten seconds to shake hands and give a few words to the girls; anyone trying to act rude are politely asked by security to step aside and leave.

(ontopic) The next time AKB0048 holds another handshake event in a different planet, they should bring along some surface-to-air missile (including MANPADS) and AA gun batteries, all tipped with EMP warheads.
Old 2012-06-05, 23:18   Link #1245
mochichan

^
^
lawd..still die when I rewatch the wotas scene..

Wotas wish they can be as hardcore as these guys

Quote:
Not sure since I didn't hear him get arrested when the news was reported but security probably retained him and call the cops.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 01:22   Link #1246
sa547
*Author

(offtopic) I'm reading what is definitely an educational article about the idol culture, and I recommend it to the largely uninitiated or the initially cynical (and this goes to a certain dude in my Twitter list who whines about them without first looking closely):
http://newschoolkaidan.com/daes-idol-101/

(offtopic) BTW, it's live now:
http://www.akb48plus.com/senkyo/

Last edited by sa547; 2012-06-06 at 03:31.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 02:23   Link #1247
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

@mochichan's gif
Why is Zen going Strike Freedom Beamspam there?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 04:14   Link #1248
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Don't worry! Some tragedy will happen at the end of the first season, and most of the successors will be killed off so the series' creators can show how "serious" a show it is. Then our trainess will have to spend the second season trying to fill their senpais' shoes while overcoming the trauma of losing them, etc. etc. I'm sure someone will have to step into Takamina's position then.

...Or maybe we'll be lucky and that won't happen. I'll be hoping for everyone to survive.
Or better yet, they might turn dead successors into zombie-like creatures, a la Naruto style !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 05:46   Link #1249
mochichan

it's possible DES kidnap older centers and brainwashed them and that's why they went missing
we could have showdown of past center and KKS in the future
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 07:19   Link #1250
duckroll
綺羅星★!

I wonder how Karen Iwata feels being the lead of the show and failing to rank anywhere in the General Elections today. The only other AKB voice actress who didn't rank today was Mao Mita, but her AKB0048 character sucks so who cares. :P
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 07:25   Link #1251
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
^
^
lawd..still die when I rewatch the wotas scene..

Wotas wish they can be as hardcore as these guys
its called the mini handheld itano circus, not counting some of the Zentradi characters
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 07:55   Link #1252
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
I wonder how Karen Iwata feels being the lead of the show and failing to rank anywhere in the General Elections today. The only other AKB voice actress who didn't rank today was Mao Mita, but her AKB0048 character sucks so who cares. :P
I don't really care much for Nagisa (or her VA), but Mayuyu was the runner up so I hope this will encourage Okada and Kawamori to give Chieri more screen time and character development. I like badass Chieri the most so I'm hoping for that sort of scenes.
Old 2012-06-06, 08:07   Link #1253
sa547
*Author

^
It should rather be on equal footing; give both girls enough time for development. After Season 1, they have to get some additional instruction at a real seiyuu school.

Seems that the show didn't have much of an effect -- direct or indirect -- on the girls' final standings; the results below the Top 10 are rather lopsided. Maybe next year they'll have another shot.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-06-06 at 08:40.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:17   Link #1254
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Seems that the show didn't have much of an effect -- direct or indirect -- on the girls' final standings; the results below the Top 10 are rather lopsided. Maybe next year they'll have another shot.
Hard to make a difference in the election when the show doesn't even air in Tokyo. Basically no one is watching it.

The wotas only now are beginning to pre-order the BD/DVDs because it was announced it comes with tickets for some event, but I imagine the series' ratings must be shitty as hell.
Old 2012-06-06, 08:33   Link #1255
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

What's amusing to me is that while there's so much hating on Gallagher, 4ch has missed the last bit of his post: A good laugh all the same though.

Which means that he had no clue WTF was going on and thinks AKB is manufactured - which it is - but he had fun.

Really, that's why I'm not keen on idol culture. Too much serious business. Just kick back and have fun. Why can't you love them all?

...also, that was rather badass of this week's ota group.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:46   Link #1256
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Yuko is #1 on AKB48 General Election 2012.

So i guess in anime, Yuko will become center of AKB0048 somewhere in the future??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:53   Link #1257
mechdra

Since Mayu is 2nd and Yukirin is 3rd. Possible more screen time for the 2 character?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:56   Link #1258
chaosprophet

I hope they don't change the direction or modify the anime because of those results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Yuko is #1 on AKB48 General Election 2012.

So i guess in anime, Yuko will become center of AKB0048 somewhere in the future??
Considering the story so far, I wouldn't be surprised if making Yuuko the next center is what they had planned for the story all along.
Old 2012-06-06, 09:41   Link #1259
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Well, they did make Acchan disappear as the preparation for the retirement...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 09:48   Link #1260
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
I hope they don't change the direction or modify the anime because of those results.
As long as Chieri gets more screen time and better scenes, I'm totally ok with it.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime