AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-09, 21:53   Link #61
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonmalvarius View Post
During the cave incident in 25, she was following Suzaku, so she surely heard him said:
"How convinient, the power called Geass. You hide yourself in the shadow and throw the responsability at others. That's your true self!"
My question is this: Is she aware Lelouch's power?
Well, unlike Suzaku, she can't see his eye. And it's not like she has much reason to think Lelouch has done something weird to her, since her episode 3 memory gap didn't happen during anything particularly important (just eating a sandwich and talking with a girly looking siscon about Shinjuku )

Anyway, what does it matter if she knows? is it going to change anything? >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 21:54   Link #62
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Quite a bit, actually. If she learns about Geass then the only leverage C.C. has on her is gone.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 21:56   Link #63
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Quite a bit, actually. If she learns about Geass then the only leverage C.C. has on her is gone.
settle down now Var, this isn't the Romance thread.
Old 2008-04-09, 21:56   Link #64
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonmalvarius View Post
During the cave incident in 25, she was following Suzaku, so she surely heard him said:
"How convinient, the power called Geass. You hide yourself in the shadow and throw the responsability at others. That's your true self!"
My question is this: Is she aware Lelouch's power?
We wouldn't know about that just yet. The only way for her to know would probably be to have asked C.C. about it. From what Suzaku said she wouldn't be able to figure anything out. The question is... how did C.C. and Kallen get along during this past year? They ought to have spoken to each other given the situation of the Order, but since they've practically never interacted on screen I'm having a hard time picturing them engulfing in serious discussions. There has to be some humorous flashback sooner or later
Old 2008-04-09, 21:56   Link #65
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Not really. What could she know about the Geass that could help her?

I could imagine Kallen having a coversation with Lelouch similar to a conversation in Men In Black where J was asking K whether he ever "flashy thinged" him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 22:00   Link #66
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Not really. What could she know about the Geass that could help her?

I could imagine Kallen having a coversation with Lelouch similar to a conversation in Men In Black where J was asking K whether he ever "flashy thinged" him.
While a MiB reference would be humurous. Her knowing about Geass allows her to gain further understanding of what it is that Lelouch is doing, it also opens up a lot more doors for understanding past events and developing on them.

In 23, C.C. is the only one Lelouch can cry in front of because she knows about Geass and who he is. Kallen now, more or less, knows who he is, but she doesn't know about Geass and the price of that power (so to speak).
Old 2008-04-09, 22:02   Link #67
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Well, unlike Suzaku, she can't see his eye. And it's not like she has much reason to think Lelouch has done something weird to her, since her episode 3 memory gap didn't happen during anything particularly important (just eating a sandwich and talking with a girly looking siscon about Shinjuku )

That's actually true. It would be like Clark's friend finding out about his powers on Smallville(odd comparison I know) other than the fact that he could freely use them in front of her and they could talk about it together off hand nothing really changed between them.

So that would basically be it. Other than remarking about it offhand or maybe suggesting it "Did you just use Geass on that guy?" or something that would be about it. Maybe she'd be aware of it if they were ever in a bad situation together and wait for him to use it rather than do something foolish but that would be about it.

Though the "seeing the Geass" thing is really odd. A few random people have seemed to notice it right before he used it such as Shirley, and both leaders of the soliders he told to kill themselves in eps 1 of both seasons. What is needed to see it?
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 22:02   Link #68
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I see her as the secondary female lead of the show . Her character has lot of potential to grow and develop . I hope in the immdeiate future she cant interact with Zero as she interacts with Lulu
Old 2008-04-09, 22:09   Link #69
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Though the "seeing the Geass" thing is really odd. A few random people have seemed to notice it right before he used it such as Shirley, and both leaders of the soliders he told to kill themselves in eps 1 of both seasons. What is needed to see it?
Shirley couldn't actually see it, she reacts to Lelouch telling her that he'll let her forget everything, and does the "Lulu, NO!" line in response to him ending his sentence prematurely ("Shirley, if reincarnation exists, then..."), not to his Geass activating. (In fact, you'll notice her expression reflected in Lelouch's eyes doesn't change at all when he turns on the geass.)
Old 2008-04-09, 22:12   Link #70
scifijimmy

Also remember as far as Lelouch Lamperouge= Lelouch Vi Britannia we don't how many of the four Kyoto House came through the rebellion uncaptured, and they know Lelouch's true identity. Then there is
Spoiler for spoiler info:
who has been revealed in spoiler to know more than than may be apparent.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 22:17   Link #71
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Also remember as far as Lelouch Lamperouge= Lelouch Vi Britannia we don't how many of the four Kyoto House came through the rebellion uncaptured, and they know Lelouch's true identity. Then there is
Spoiler for spoiler info:
who has been revealed in spoiler to know more than than may be apparent.
Actually, only Kirihara knew about the Zero=Lelouch Vi Britannia thing, he said it himself in 22: he'd take this secret to his grave.

Whatever, Kallen at least knows Lelouch=Zero, what does it matter to her who else knows? (other than C.C. )
Old 2008-04-09, 22:23   Link #72
Var
Banned

Quote:
Whatever, Kallen at least knows Lelouch=Zero, what does it matter to her who else knows? (other than C.C. )
Well it's important to Lelouch's safety if everyone knows who he is, and their trust in him. So she could worry over it for very sound reasons.
Old 2008-04-10, 06:53   Link #73
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Kallen: It's funny how you don't act royal at all.
Lelouch: What the....HOW MUCH DID YOU FREAKING TELL HER!
C.C.: Oh I told her almost everything. We became VERY good friends while you were gone, didn't we Kallen?
Lelouch:
All hail the yuri goodness of C.C/Kallen.

Yes, that aside it would be interesting to see C.C and Kallen as friends.
If I were Lelouch I would be..... disturbed given how they saw each other a year ago
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 06:56   Link #74
Stretch5920

I don't think Kallen and C.C ever spoke to eachother in season 1. Well atleast not onscreen, there's probably something in drama cds.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 07:12   Link #75
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I don't think Kallen and C.C ever spoke to eachother in season 1. Well atleast not onscreen, there's probably something in drama cds.
Yes, it happened.
C.C kicked Takanami out the car at high speed then started taunting Kallen over what she thought about Zero...... funniest one there is - C.C just wanted Pizza.....
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:22   Link #76
Kamel

It wood be good to have the episode devoted to telling a history of Kallen and CC during that one year
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:39   Link #77
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Don't ever question girl talk as a plot device Dann.

I am interested to see how Kallen gets along with CC after a year together trying to kidnap Lelouch, that one sound episode with them was an absolute riot.
There was a sound episode between those two?
Could you give me the name please?
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:49   Link #78
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
Gimme more!

A question though, where does the whole mind set "Lelouch lied in episode 25 to keep Kallen from blaming herself" theory come from?
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 19:59   Link #79
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Why would Kallen care is Lelouch had Geass? He said it in the last episode when she asked him if he used her and the japenese, he said yes, and from her standpoint it shouldnt matter as long as Japan gets its freedom...

If she can handle him saying he used everyone like peices in a chess game, i think she can handle him having Geass.
Old 2008-04-10, 20:06   Link #80
Aquaman OS

She wouldn't really care at all about Geass really. It would simply be a useful bit of information for her to know as its an advantage on their side and something their enemies might possess as well.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote