AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-07-23, 17:31   Link #21
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

it is probably in no way warranted or justified but i have grown suspicious of Hagoromo
Old 2014-07-23, 19:51   Link #22
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
So 30 year old Obito wants to go to ninja heaven to sex up 13 year old Rin. I guess age doesn't matter in the afterlife. And please let him finally be dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
LMAO @ fake spoilers from last week.

Anyway, Naruto totally pulled a fast one with the clones and balls.

So... Naruto isn't ending with the defeat of Kaguya? going by the title of the movie, it sounds like a movie to promo a new Naruto series or Ending it.
There are sketches in SJ which show an older Naruto with shorter hair. So it is either an epilogue set in the future, AU, or setting up a "new era" with an older cast. We will find out soon.

Last edited by Ulquiorra; 2014-07-23 at 20:01.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 20:13   Link #23
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
rumors are hinting at the movie is actually the start of part 3. Maybe it is a final big arc like bleach that happens to take 4 years to finish.
Old 2014-07-24, 00:20   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

Part 3: Ninjas vs the Shinigami army.
Old 2014-07-24, 01:39   Link #25
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Part 3: Ninjas vs the Shinigami army.
Just what Naruto needs.....
Something to slow things down
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 10:29   Link #26
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
it is probably in no way warranted or justified but i have grown suspicious of Hagoromo
He is planning some super justu with the hokages on the other side.......I just hope its epic.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 11:17   Link #27
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
rumors are hinting at the movie is actually the start of part 3. Maybe it is a final big arc like bleach that happens to take 4 years to finish.
There aren't any rumors that at least I have seen. People are just speculating based on the wording in the previews that very much sounds like Naruto is continuing after a timeskip. This movie is only the first part of a much larger project called 'Naruto's New Era Opening Project' that Kishi is in charge of. The Shippuden Era is ending. In the sketches, Naruto is older and appears to be a young adult. It does seem like there will be a continuation of the series with Naruto's generation as young adults. Whether that is manga, anime, or just movies, is anyone's guess. The 15 second trailer in the anime next week should shed some light on things. Also, there is a big Naruto expo slated for next year. I doubt the manga ends before this expo.

There actually is potential in a part 3 since Kishi could eliminate so much of the crap that killed Shippuden. No more zombies and people coming back from the dead. No more magic ghosts and everything predestined. Power levels that aren't off the charts. Naruto and friends would have to figure things out on their without relying on the older generation.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 16:32   Link #28
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

finally, now please let him die, atleast his intentions at the end while saving kakshi were honest.
Old 2014-07-24, 22:54   Link #29
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
finally, now please let him die, atleast his intentions at the end while saving kakshi were honest.
He's as good as dead. Now we just need to get his eye back to kakashi.
Old 2014-07-25, 00:17   Link #30
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
There actually is potential in a part 3 since Kishi could eliminate so much of the crap that killed Shippuden. No more zombies and people coming back from the dead. No more magic ghosts and everything predestined. Power levels that aren't off the charts. Naruto and friends would have to figure things out on their without relying on the older generation.
I don't where story can be developed...
I mean. New villains? Oh c'mon they are fighting against the origins of this world..The only thing maybe possible - alien invasion from Kaguya world, where as always appears that "She was the weakest among us". And aside Sasuke and Naruto -> no one else will be able to something
Old 2014-07-25, 09:23   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
The only thing maybe possible - alien invasion from Kaguya world, where as always appears that "She was the weakest among us". And aside Sasuke and Naruto -> no one else will be able to something
Well the problem is her power was given by the fruit, so she really was weak. It's not like Goku/Superman/etc. who has his own powers. The only thing she had was the byakugan, but that doesn't help much in combat compared to the other 2 eye powers. But of course she may have come from some technologically advanced culture which is not based on chakra. She went to some primitive undiscovered country (where there was chaos and primitive fighting) to research some special plant that earlier travelers were writing about. Then eventually the technologically advanced empire will come to conquer the whole land of the primitives. Of course they don't know about chakra and ninjas...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 21:11   Link #32
Xillais

^ Wasn't Kaguya said to be a part of the Shinju herself?

It's nice to see that the Rinnegan itself has the ability to create dimensions. Though it's now becoming more overpowered. As usual.
Xillais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 11:22   Link #33
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xillais View Post
It's nice to see that the Rinnegan itself has the ability to create dimensions. Though it's now becoming more overpowered. As usual.
i'd like to see the dimension where nagato got all those weird animal summonings
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 19:04   Link #34
itachi-san314

so about Hidan... if he supposedly needed to make sacrifices to keep his immortality (either for Jashin or because he was stealing their lifeforces) then he would actually be dead in the ground, not being able to kill people. so his MIA status for the ET army is odd still
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 23:58   Link #35
Wandering Soul

We don't know how long he can go without killing people so it is possible it takes a long time for his immortality to wear off. Don't take my word for it but I am pretty sure I read somewhere that Kishi confirmed that he is still rotting in the ground while alive.

It's also possible Kabuto thought he was still alive or couldn't find a sample of his DNA to use to revive him.
Old 2014-07-30, 00:00   Link #36
ranchan13

Just gonna say it now;
Kakashi will probably get both of Obito's eyes now
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion