AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2004-06-19, 12:34   Link #61
Byrd27

Send a message via AIM to Byrd27
Bleach is all good

Yeah, I know that Bleach is all good. The plot is great, the drawings are great, and I understand how Ichigo is nicknamed "Strewberry". But what I don't get is why te manga is titled "Bleach". Can anybody help me answer that question?
Byrd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 12:45   Link #62
Byrd27

Why is Bleach titled Bleach?

Yeah, I know that Bleach is all good. The plot is great, the drawings are great, and I understand how Ichigo is nicknamed "Strewberry". But what I don't get is why te manga is titled "Bleach". Can anybody help me answer that question?

-------------------------------
Yeah, I know I put the same thing on the All About Bleach thread.

Last edited by xris; 2004-06-19 at 13:01. Reason: So it didn't need to have it's own thread then...
Old 2004-06-19, 13:43   Link #63
Tatsuki
read, draw and eat!!!

bleach is titled bleach because....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd27

-------------------------------
Yeah, I know I put the same thing on the All About Bleach thread.
maybe it sounds odd, but Bleach is titled bleach just because ichigo's hair looks like it's bleached... anyway, simple title is easier to remember XD
Tatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 12:58   Link #64
Byrd27

Is bleach licenced?
Old 2004-07-03, 11:03   Link #65
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd27
Is bleach licenced?
Yes.

(It's still being 'scanlated' anyway though.)
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 23:34   Link #66
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
so how far is the chapters upto? or at least how much translated?
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 00:10   Link #67
sarcasteak
WAHA~

The Chinese groups (up-to-date, 145 or 146) are going to keep scanslating regardless; I *think* that fast English group (at ch128) is going to continue as well.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 18:53   Link #68
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_itachi934
i was wondering if anyone knew if the bleach manga was going to become an anime anytime soon. perosonally i thing this would make a very good anime .
Well... It is going to become an anime (I agree, it would be an excellent one) but the studio doing it is supposedly not so great... I don't remember the precise details. All I know is that it is. WIll post later when I got more info.
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 19:49   Link #69
-AR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Well... It is going to become an anime (I agree, it would be an excellent one) but the studio doing it is supposedly not so great... I don't remember the precise details. All I know is that it is. WIll post later when I got more info.
It's being done by Pierrot. In my opinion they've done quite good job in some series (Not that I've seen everything they've done, since they've been making anime since 1980...)
Here's a list of the animes they've done.
-AR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 00:02   Link #70
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
just read all the way to ch 130, it leaves here at a very akward scene... do you think that girl is pointing her sword at the right person?
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 10:06   Link #71
DeluxSkillz

can't be that smiling bastards is definately the culprit he has this evil grin on all the time, hitsugaya ended up in a weird situation though
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 15:36   Link #72
Mr.Minou

that was the purpose of the whole situation I guess...the author made us believe he was the culprit all along
Mr.Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 13:52   Link #73
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AR-
It's being done by Pierrot. In my opinion they've done quite good job in some series (Not that I've seen everything they've done, since they've been making anime since 1980...)
Here's a list of the animes they've done.
YAY~ one more month till Bleach Anime comes out ^__^
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 18:55   Link #74
passenger

the only series that i watched by pierrot was hikaru no go and ibelieve they made a great job by applying manga completely to the series. result was awosome imo and i hope they won't change the story and plot this time again cause they have a great story in hand just like hng.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 18:02   Link #75
MangaPoint

Concerning Bleach

OK, I started reading Bleach around Christmas last year, got through 2 volumes and stopped. Does it get past the cliche "This child has powers/whoa, his powers are enormous; more then was imagined/he still pulls out more power/wow, another monster of the week" syndrome? I got fed up with that DBZ-style crap and stopped reading it. I see it has a pretty big following, and with the advent of it's anime debut close at hand I'm considering it a second chance. Does it indeed get better, or does it stay cliche-filled, and most people just don't care because it's too "cool?" (Like Black Cat {Cowboy Bebop anyone?})
MangaPoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 18:31   Link #76
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaPoint
OK, I started reading Bleach around Christmas last year, got through 2 volumes and stopped. Does it get past the cliche "This child has powers/whoa, his powers are enormous; more then was imagined/he still pulls out more power/wow, another monster of the week" syndrome? I got fed up with that DBZ-style crap and stopped reading it. I see it has a pretty big following, and with the advent of it's anime debut close at hand I'm considering it a second chance. Does it indeed get better, or does it stay cliche-filled, and most people just don't care because it's too "cool?" (Like Black Cat {Cowboy Bebop anyone?})
yes, its like, "i have to get stronger" and he does, beats 99 percent of his enemies.
but what keeps me reading is relationships and story.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 18:46   Link #77
MangaPoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
yes, its like, "i have to get stronger" and he does, beats 99 percent of his enemies.
but what keeps me reading is relationships and story.
Relationships and story on par with Naruto? Because that has the whole "I need to get stronger" theme, but to the extent of DBZ
MangaPoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 07:55   Link #78
DeluxSkillz

the characters are what make bleach so damn amazing if you hate DBZ type shit you better stop watching anime cuz almost all shounen anime are like this, the main character in this story always pulls out more power when he's about to die and wins so if you don't like it i suggest you don't read it i give bleach 50 more chapters for me to decide if it's better then naruto it's damn close
Old 2004-09-21, 08:12   Link #79
stpehen
kisses for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxSkillz
the characters are what make bleach so damn amazing if you hate DBZ type shit you better stop watching anime cuz almost all shounen anime are like this, the main character in this story always pulls out more power when he's about to die and wins so if you don't like it i suggest you don't read it i give bleach 50 more chapters for me to decide if it's better then naruto it's damn close
I can't speak for MangaPoint, but you've certainly convinced me not to try giving Bleach another chance.
stpehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 09:11   Link #80
DeluxSkillz

yes don't try it it's your loss