AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-19, 14:46   Link #541
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Three HanaKana roles this season, three yanderes...
Hanakana moving onto Yandere now? O god
Old 2013-10-19, 18:23   Link #542
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Three HanaKana roles this season, three yanderes...
Hmm, there is Charlotte, Nadeko, and .....Natsume (?).
Old 2013-12-02, 07:26   Link #543
DiscoJacen

At least she managed to win a "real" date at a theme park in LN8!
Or maybe it was all a dream... Or something like "what happens in the Pervamatrix stays in the Pervamatrix"... : )

Last edited by DiscoJacen; 2013-12-02 at 12:50.
Old 2013-12-02, 07:54   Link #544
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoJacen View Post
Or something like "what happens in the Pervamatrix stays in the Pervamatrix"... : )
- I'm...actually wondering what bit in the LN that means now. Charl wants to be Ichika's French Maid for...special services?

...Allons-y!
Old 2014-12-31, 15:18   Link #545
Brother Coa
Banned

Just finished season 1, Charl definitively best gal and best character.
Too bad she won't win in the end
Old 2015-01-02, 17:46   Link #546
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Just finished season 1, Charl definitively best gal and best character.
Too bad she won't win in the end
Not necessarily. All the countries are going to want Ichika with hopes of raising more male IS pilots. Frankly I could see them passing laws to make it legal to have all the girls so that they would make sure that they don't miss out on the opportunity. He'll be their stud horse lol.
Old 2015-01-03, 05:53   Link #547
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not necessarily. All the countries are going to want Ichika with hopes of raising more male IS pilots. Frankly I could see them passing laws to make it legal to have all the girls so that they would make sure that they don't miss out on the opportunity. He'll be their stud horse lol.
Well, he`s dense but that would really crack me up if he becomes their stud horse
Old 2015-01-04, 18:31   Link #548
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not that would be hilarious xD

But wouldn't it be more logical to find out exact reason why he can pilot the damn thing at all rather than have him create male children?
Old 2015-01-04, 22:55   Link #549
Ignition Boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Not that would be hilarious xD

But wouldn't it be more logical to find out exact reason why he can pilot the damn thing at all rather than have him create male children?
I can answer this with a lot of confidence...

None of them will probably find the answer as to why Ichika can pilot an IS
Old 2015-02-07, 00:30   Link #550
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Old 2015-04-10, 09:52   Link #551
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Is there a way to make Charlotte to confess Ichika how she feel about him? If so,then when she will do it?
Old 2015-05-23, 11:28   Link #552
genryu_black

sadly it is hard for me to guess, since so far the way she handle the antic of the girls is same with the others, like no effort at all.

maybe because she want to enjoy the normal high school student life.
Old 2015-05-23, 15:21   Link #553
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
sadly it is hard for me to guess, since so far the way she handle the antic of the girls is same with the others, like no effort at all.

maybe because she want to enjoy the normal high school student life.
Then I guess that Charlotte is waiting for the right time to be alone with Ichika. Once she do that,then she'll tell him how she feel about him. May I ask you something else if this is not too much trouble?

1 ) In your opinion, if Charlotte Dunois read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would she will react in quotes as she witness Matsu's relationship with Minato Sahashi on the manga/tv?

During Charlotte's point of view,not only did Matsu kissed Minato in the lips,sleeping with Minato in her nighting gown. But she also attempts to experiment him (in other words, Matsu attempt to have sex with Minato).

The reason why I'm asking you this is that she managed to do thing(s) that Charlotte wasn't able to do whenever she have a chance with Ichika. And Matsu happened to be one of the most unusual women. This may be Charlotte's first time she ever seen a female pervert. Not because Matsu is a sekirei. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes.

Here's my thoughts of what Charlotte's reaction towards the bond between Matsu and Minato would be once she sees "Sekirei" on tv..

Charlotte: "Sacrebleu! First Matsu kissed Minato on his lips,then crawling to his bed,and then trying to have sex with him?! This girl has got to be absolute shameless! Here I thought Ichika can be pervert at times, but I didn't expect that a girl like Matsu turned to be much more perverted. This is my first that I seen a girl like that! But then again, Matsu done a pretty bold move on Minato as she kissed him. (sighs and raise her head up) Starting tomorrow, I will tell Ichika how I feel and let not any other girls gets in my way!"

I'm just curious as I'm dying to know of what Charl would say about the bond between those two once she sees it. It could be very funny. You can say that Charlotte watched "Sekirei" on tv in the anime-verse if that's how you feel.

For those who don't know who Matsu is, I'll let you in on the details...

Matsu is a very unusual brain-type sekirei who happened to be a computer genius and a hacker. She can hack into the servers,and also have an ability to control the MBI Satellite. Not only that, Matsu also have an ability to access and analyze any electronic devices. As for her relationship with Minato, Matsu happened to be very close to him. The difference between her and Charlotte is that Matsu turned to be a pervert as she attempt to experiment her beloved ashikabi in Minato.

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, I'll give you the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

2) In your opinion, if Charlotte Dunois read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would she will react in quotes as she witness Homura/Kagari's relationship with Minato Sahashi on the manga/tv?

I know that Homura is most likely a guy,and Minato decided that he's perfect the way he is. I'm well-aware that Kagari is a man although his gender starting to change as he reacting to Minato. But that's going to change.

Reason: Kagari managed to have a deeper bond with Minato but Charlotte wasn't able to do whenever she have a chance with Ichika. Not because Kagari is a sekirei,nor in Minato's case an ashikabi. But its because they understand one another. Charlotte once pretends to be a boy for her unwanted mission. She crossdressing too.

Homura is a cool,calm,and collected sekirei who once a Sekirei Guardian. Alias in Maison Izumo Kagari, he happened to be really popular as the host. He have the ability to manipulate fire.

P.S. I don't want Homura to be left out.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-30 at 11:18. Reason: More details
Old 2015-07-05, 20:24   Link #554
lovetospoon73

ohh big time
Old 2015-08-08, 21:07   Link #555
Chaos-Zero

Don't you see my friends, both Charlotte and Homura has been both genders. On top of that, Homura has gotten farther than Charlotte in terms of romance. During in battle, Homura seemed to be much stronger than Charlotte. She would feel like she lost to a guy. I bet of what Charlotte would have to say about Homura's relationship with Minato as she watch "Sekirei" on tv upon FUNimation Channel.

Charlotte: "Wha.... Homura kissed Minato! Even though Homura is a guy! I wonder if I would have a much better shot with Ichika, if I went back to being Charles."
Old 2015-08-09, 13:41   Link #556
lovetospoon73

So basically ichika is sort of bisexual
Old 2015-08-09, 14:04   Link #557
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
So basically ichika is sort of bisexual
I don't know if Ichika is bisexual or not. But most likely that boy would be like that. If Charlotte and Ichika were to meet Homura and Minato, what do you think will happen?
Old 2015-08-09, 14:40   Link #558
lovetospoon73

Well, they think they're gay
Old 2015-08-09, 17:41   Link #559
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Well, they think they're gay
I see. So when Ichika and Charlotte meet Minato and Homura, they thought those two were gay. Ok. Here's my opinion, if those two were to meet, then Ichika and Charlotte find it weird that those two men go out together. If Miya were to judge, I say she thinks that Homura came much further than Charlotte in the terms of romance. Charlotte can't blame Homura for being serious. According to my friend, Zeroskye, Homura is also much stronger than Charlotte in battle. I have to admit that I agree with Miya Asama.

What would Charlotte will say when she lose to Homura?
Old 2015-08-09, 18:18   Link #560
lovetospoon73

basically in a fight charl would be homura's bitch
Closed Thread

Tags
characters