AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-23, 23:48   Link #3801
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
That...is pretty impressive.

My contribution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z36D-...ature=youtu.be
Old 2012-05-24, 11:40   Link #3802
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
That...is pretty impressive.

My contribution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z36D-...ature=youtu.be
How did you do that?
Old 2012-05-24, 11:45   Link #3803
TwilightsCall

Used Cheat Engine to force the cursor over BBattler twice in Character Select
Old 2012-05-25, 21:05   Link #3804
Solkiskey

I finally beat that god damn Boss Black Battler! I'll record it next time I do. Even it it's only at 20 FPS, lol.
Old 2012-05-25, 22:17   Link #3805
TwilightsCall

Congrats

*isn't special anymore* xD
Old 2012-05-25, 22:49   Link #3806
Eriko 556

Congratulations, Sol! Now we wait for a recorded version!!

Now... Talking about glitch.... Finally found a glitch that I watched weeks ago and I was having a difficult time to find!

EDIT: Go on YT and read the description. There talks a bit more about it.
Old 2012-05-28, 08:14   Link #3807
RivalNightmare

Well..... I finally didn't have anything special to buy so I could finally buy Cross again (if Netplay doesn't work now...) so I could probably play Netplay soon c:

It's really a pain in the ass to have to re-buy it... And that I do it to get my ass kicked online xD

oh, well.

(I really need to be better wit more than 1 character, I can only play Battler.. and Jessica is impossible)

People should use W+M+S but nooo... stupid wiki with your impossible combos to read xD

#RandOfTheDay
Old 2012-05-28, 09:02   Link #3808
Solkiskey

It's a really simple system, really. Let me show you :

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

A = weak
B = mid
c = strong
AB (or EX) = special
meta = meta activation

6 is forward, 4 is backwards, 2 is down, and 8 is up, 5 is neutral.

If a combo says 2a 5b 5c 2c 236A, then it's down+weak (2a), mid (5b), strong (5c), down+strong (2c), down (2), downforward (3), forward weak(6A).
Old 2012-05-28, 10:33   Link #3809
Solkiskey

Two great comebacks lol.
Old 2012-05-28, 10:54   Link #3810
RivalNightmare

I'll note that down, so I'll remember it.

Hopefully I can at least try to get better now xD
Old 2012-05-29, 12:53   Link #3811
Kuroberus

anyone tried how to change what they look like?
Old 2012-05-30, 05:58   Link #3812
CrimsonMoonMist

A practical exhibition with some neat combo setups
Old 2012-05-30, 10:58   Link #3813
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I could get few informations from Ryukishi himself last week, which can be relevant for few people:

-The reason why most 2P color palettes are "blonde" is because blonde characters are basically quite popular in Japan. That and the fact the series has a heavy theme regarding that color, hell even the title itself

-There was a single answer regarding 3 questions I asked right after another: "Do you plan more balance patches in the future?" "Will be there more characters in the future?" and "Will be there more extra features, such like custom / multiple color swap, sound menu etc".

His answer was the following: unfortunately, Ougon Musou Kyouku isn't 07th Expansion doing alone, but the collaboration work of multiple individuals, which aren't necesseraly together.
Involving changes and addition to the game would require the participation of -everyone- in order to make it through. Therefore, it is unlikely such additions can be done in a nearfuture.

Ryukishi didn't state it is impossible, but right now, there is no plan for such things, well not anything close. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Cross will remain as it is, just like DX for Higurashi Daybreak.
Old 2012-05-30, 11:44   Link #3814
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
sound menu
I've always been kinda puzzled by this wish
since you already have one in the music selection part of the stage selection screen by pressing D instead of A.
So I don't see why adding a separate menu for it would be needed over anything that isn't actually in the game other than being slightly more convenient.
Old 2012-05-30, 11:46   Link #3815
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Sound menu would also involve voice tracks and SFX parts.
Old 2012-05-30, 11:48   Link #3816
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

Another good fighter sentenced to death for a while
Old 2012-05-30, 13:38   Link #3817
Solkiskey

I think the game is fine as it is. Except Kanon.
Old 2012-05-30, 14:10   Link #3818
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

I disagree, there is a part of cast that imo needs some buff

This also needs patches for the crappy online, it's dumb that to play this on a decent speed I have to setup 3/4 of delay
It's impossible to do REAL combos and I'm not going to adapt myself 'cause offline game will always be the real deal
Old 2012-05-30, 15:26   Link #3819
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I could get few informations from Ryukishi himself last week, which can be relevant for few people:

-The reason why most 2P color palettes are "blonde" is because blonde characters are basically quite popular in Japan. That and the fact the series has a heavy theme regarding that color, hell even the title itself
I guess we can roll we that explanation.
Although that would make Blonde Ronove the most popular character, so I dunno how I should feel about that.

Quote:
-There was a single answer regarding 3 questions I asked right after another: "Do you plan more balance patches in the future?" "Will be there more characters in the future?" and "Will be there more extra features, such like custom / multiple color swap, sound menu etc".

His answer was the following: unfortunately, Ougon Musou Kyouku isn't 07th Expansion doing alone, but the collaboration work of multiple individuals, which aren't necesseraly together.
Involving changes and addition to the game would require the participation of -everyone- in order to make it through. Therefore, it is unlikely such additions can be done in a nearfuture.
A sound menu wouldn't be that bad, but there needs to be a huge amount of people asking for said things. Same goes for an ingame sprite editor, which would be fantastic as well. We never know what would happen after Guns N' roses days comes out, hopefully it won't be another Higanbana that lasted 2 episodes or so.
Also, It's good to know that several other people outside 07th expansion worked with the game as well, but it's sad at the same time since it means that they have to get all the parts together focused to get the game going for new stuff.

Quote:
Ryukishi didn't state it is impossible, but right now, there is no plan for such things, well not anything close. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Cross will remain as it is, just like DX for Higurashi Daybreak.
Maybe if some crossover is suggested after this new novel, I wouldn't be impressed if it actually happend. Hell, I think it would be a brilliant idea, but we shall see how things develop and then we can start thinking up crazy stuff about all this.
Old 2012-05-30, 15:35   Link #3820
Solkiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouverture View Post
I disagree, there is a part of cast that imo needs some buff

This also needs patches for the crappy online, it's dumb that to play this on a decent speed I have to setup 3/4 of delay
It's impossible to do REAL combos and I'm not going to adapt myself 'cause offline game will always be the real deal
Yes, some do, like Jessica.

Who plays offline games, really? I always play online. I don't want to come off as rude but too bad if you don't want to adapt to 3 - 4 delay, either get used to it or don't play against people who live too far. I seriously doubt there's ever going to be a patch for network mode, because it works fine in Japan.
Closed Thread