AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-28, 03:30   Link #361
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Yes, you are not the only one. Her voice actor is really really good.

This season, two voices caught my attention. One is Tenko's and the other is Ryoko's from Zegapain. Both of their voices are so cute and fresh sounding.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 07:03   Link #362
Lotiman

Well, this show its a bit boring
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 14:02   Link #363
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The amazing thing about Koshimizu Ami this season is that here she's doing genki little high-voiced Tenko, and in Simoun she's playing big, serious, low-voiced, masculine-seeming Paraietta. Starting next Tuesday, she's also playing the heroine's rival in Muteki Kanban Musume.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 22:49   Link #364
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Woah! Craziness. My respect for her just goes up that much higher.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 09:30   Link #365
eggplant
Eggplant

Just saw episode 7.
Spoiler for Episode 7:

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 13:23   Link #366
hi no ken Jebus

Spoiler for ep 7:
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 18:56   Link #367
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

For me, this was another enjoyable, heart-warming episode, with great work from Koshimizu Ami and Mamiko Noto (as the girl in the wheelchair). This show may not end up in anyone's top ten, but it has something special in its heart. Eggplant's speculations make sense to me. Except I don't think "realistically speaking" has much to do with this show, lol.
Spoiler for ep 7:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-06-30, 02:12   Link #368
Itlandm
Porcupine

OK, we have a situation to consider here. The people who watch Japanese TV (or raws) are now discussing Ep 7, while those who only watch subs are still at Ep 4. I have seen in some threads that this has not worked out too well. But so far we are holding up good.

I think we should all agree to put all but the most general remarks in spoiler tags from now on, like the last few posters have done. That way the fansub crowd can catch up later, if they prefer not to be spoiled. It is a small thing to do, and some of the things are really big spoilers to those still chasing that train. ^_^
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 13:40   Link #369
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I agree totally. We raw-watchers have to be really careful not to spoil things.

Koshimizu Ami (Tenko) has an active photo-blog. I think she posts from her cell phone. The two main subjects appear to be friends and food. Here's a photo of her from the blog, with a figure of (Ashita no) Nadja, her first role. It is probably still her most famous role, too -- until now, at least. She wrote that the photo was taken at "a little event" at "a place in Akihabara called Anime Centre." Amisuke (her nickname) turned 20 in February.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-06-30 at 22:42.
Old 2006-06-30, 13:43   Link #370
tritoch

Ami-chan is pretty. very pretty indeed.
edit: here she is cosplaying.

tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 14:44   Link #371
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
Ami-chan is pretty. very pretty indeed. edit: here she is cosplaying....
Nice pic. That's her with Kadowaki Mai in their costumes for an event for Lemon Angel Project. I can't resist plugging that show, which I liked more than most people did.
Old 2006-06-30, 19:32   Link #372
eggplant
Eggplant

Ah, spoilers are a serious issue with me, as I have the privilege of watching most of the shows before others, so the least I could do is place it in spoiler tags.

Not that I have read the Kamisama Kazoku novels, so I can only speculate over the future storyline.

I enjoy Kamisama due to its intriguing plot, and the good performance by the voice actors. It's a pity that this shown only on Animax, thereby limiting the numbers of potential viewers, which is a drawback for it to become popular in Japan.

Since people are posting Kamisama seiyuu images, here is my entry. From left to right: Kanda Akemi (Meme), Koshimizu Ami (Tenko), Kishio Daisuke (Samatarou), Touma Yumi (Misa), and Katsuragi Nanaho (Venus).

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 22:10   Link #373
FubaredByAnime

Quote:
Ami-chan is pretty. very pretty indeed.
Is it me, or is she also very tall? In all her pics, she seems to tower over everyone else.
FubaredByAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 22:37   Link #374
lavielove

Ami chan looks so cute in both pictures.I will cut out the girl on the left hand side from tritoch's picture and set wall paper on my pc! @FubaredByAnime, you are not the only one, I also think she's slender (/^^)/ thanks for the pics.Cookies are on the way.post mu post mu

pS: Kaoru Chujo, your cookie box is full.The pic you posted super cute as well.

*me* now reading ami's blog . (>^.^)>/ thank you guys!

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-06-30 at 23:54.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 22:40   Link #375
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FubaredByAnime
Is it me, or is she also very tall? In all her pics, she seems to tower over everyone else.
That's true. A fan site says she's 168cm tall, or about 5'6", and weighs 48kg (~105lb). So she's tall in context. Good pic of the cast from eggplant.
Old 2006-07-01, 17:55   Link #376
Itlandm
Porcupine

I though about warning not to look at her picture because she looks too sweet. But I was too late. It is dangerous for our sanity when such a sweet girl voices such a lovable character as Tenko! Now we risk getting as addicted to Ami-chan as we are to Tenko. That is a scary thought...
Old 2006-07-02, 02:27   Link #377
Likely

this show deserves higher priority with the subbing groups.
Likely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 12:49   Link #378
Itlandm
Porcupine

Well, it's not exactly the next Naruto. It is just another high school romantic comedy, and those go 15 on the dozen. Kamikazo is more original than most, that's true, but with the beginning looking as silly as it did, I am not surprised most groups stood it up. Also it is based on novels rather than on manga, so it wasn't well known.

But when there's just one fansub group, it becomes vulnerable to problems such as now with the trouble orz is having.
Old 2006-07-03, 14:30   Link #379
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

What kind of trouble is orz having? Hope they don't drop the series, there's no one else working on it and I hate to drop a series in the middle.
Old 2006-07-03, 17:30   Link #380
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Chikushou, come back! I don't mind if your 20 lines are unsubbed; it seems orz is having a difficult time as well, so it's just not you.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, shounen