AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-01-03, 02:49   Link #161
n0m@n
C-Z

Just received email from my seller. Volume 2's release date has been pushed back to 22nd of February now.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 14:53   Link #162
Chingaruna517

If the second volume being pushed back, does that mean.....

Anyhow, somehow I found out from the summary information via amazon...

Spoiler for Volume 2 Japanese Description:

Spoiler for Volume 2 English translation (personally):
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 16:03   Link #163
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Just received email from my seller. Volume 2's release date has been pushed back to 22nd of February now.
Thanks for information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
If the second volume being pushed back, does that mean.....

Anyhow, somehow I found out from the summary information via amazon...

Spoiler for Volume 2 Japanese Description:

Spoiler for Volume 2 English translation (personally):

TFW when i talked that there is small possibility that Brune would got invaded because of it's alliance with Zhcted, and according to this summary Asvarre is Planning to invade Zhcted(at least it's Zhcted and not Brune )

I wonder if Brune would support Zhcted in case of Asvarre's invasion.
Another question is why would Asvarre invade Zhcted? does Asvarre has any pivotal interests in Zhcted to defend? Asvarre doesn't have border and therefore territorial dispute with Zhcted IIRC. (while it shares border with Brune and Sachstein)Zhcted might be good ally against Brune/Sachstein(maybe in this timeline, Asavarre have different relations with those countries).

Maybe it's about maritime trade?
Old 2019-01-03, 21:33   Link #164
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The question is who will be in the command of Zhcted invasion. Could it be Tallard? Maybe we will see who is the Monarch of Asvarre this time. Maybe Germaine, or maybe Eliot, who knows.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-04, 06:01   Link #165
Chingaruna517

But lets not forget that Ganelon is in this story as well. While we don't know whatever is he planning in this timeline, if his atrocities from the Original Timeline indicates anything, its definitely not good for the heroes....
Old 2019-01-04, 06:56   Link #166
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Elen and Mila have a bitter rivalry in this timeline. Was it also bitter in the original timeline?

I really hope Asvarre and Zhcted don't ally with each other against Brune. It should be Brune coming to help Zhcted and them defeating Asvarre together. Though one would also wonder what the mission Faron sent Tigre to Zhcted for is. It's some kind of secret mission, isn't it? I wonder if it's to spy on Zhcted and see if they're planning to attack Brune.
Old 2019-01-04, 08:23   Link #167
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So Elen and Mila have a bitter rivalry in this timeline. Was it also bitter in the original timeline?

I really hope Asvarre and Zhcted don't ally with each other against Brune. It should be Brune coming to help Zhcted and them defeating Asvarre together. Though one would also wonder what the mission Faron sent Tigre to Zhcted for is. It's some kind of secret mission, isn't it? I wonder if it's to spy on Zhcted and see if they're planning to attack Brune.
Both Elen and Mila also got bitter rivalry, especially it's already a traditional feud between Leitmeritz and Olmutz.

Probably he will send Tigre in a bid to gain Asvarre as an allies. Still, i wonder how things works out from here though. I'm looking forward to see who is the ruler of Asvarre and who is in charge of the invasion.
Old 2019-01-04, 12:29   Link #168
Chingaruna517

@Ramoro and @DragonOsman It seems that things never changed between Elen and Mila even in the AU timeline it seems. And one would really wonder what reasons do they have for Asvarre to actually planning to invade Zhcted.

My major concern however is the sudden appearance of Ganelon himself and the summary, without being subtle at all, already trying to show about his devious intentions by saying that his shadow is a shape of a demon. What is his role in this timeline? What is his ambitions this time? And how is this suddenly affecting the heroes in this continent?
Old 2019-01-05, 10:01   Link #169
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ramero: So you think Faron wants to ally with both sides? Zhcted and Asvarre? But is that really a good idea when Asvarre is invading Zhcted which means Zhcted and Asvarre are enemies?

@Chingaruna: About Ganelon. I thought the summary said that the shadows of the demons are there with Ganelon. Your translation says they're there alongside him, not under him. So it doesn't seem to be saying that Ganelon's shadow looks like a demon's.
Old 2019-01-05, 13:57   Link #170
Ramero

I don't think Faron want to ally with both Zhcted and Asvarre. He may, at least need to suppress both of their countries power first. We don't know about Faron's personality on this series though. Or he could want Tigre to negotiate Asvarre so they can have their "civil war" to take care of. We also don't know his motive of this mission.
Old 2019-01-05, 14:30   Link #171
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I don't think Faron want to ally with both Zhcted and Asvarre. He may, at least need to suppress both of their countries power first. We don't know about Faron's personality on this series though. Or he could want Tigre to negotiate Asvarre so they can have their "civil war" to take care of. We also don't know his motive of this mission.
You might be right about Faron's intents, but i think that Brune and Zhcted have quite close relationship that lead to creation of Anti-Muoziniel coalition, even if reason to creation such league was "realpolitik." Brune ad Zhcted share enemy in Muoziniel that is good reason to forge closer relations.

But since Asvarre's plans are to invade Zhcted, Brune would be forced(taking neutral stance would anger Zhcted as well) to take a stance in this conflict. I think that Zhcted will ask Brune for help if Asvarre invades them. Zhcted could blackmail(if Brune wouldn't want to help them) Brune with threat of creation alliance with Sachstein.(IIRC Sachstein seems to have hostile relations with Brune in Michelia Timeline, and last thing that Brune needs is Zhcted being another enemy.)
Old 2019-01-06, 09:50   Link #172
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's actually a pretty good point. And I think there's more of a chance for Faron to ally with Zhcted than with Sachstein or Asvarre, too.
Old 2019-01-10, 06:35   Link #173
Chingaruna517

^Whoops, my ba...hang on, I did translate that right: The demons' shadows are accompanying Ganelon's own so he is certainly not alone, that is unless the new timeline decides to have him transforming in different demonic form which I finds extremely doubtful. None the less, if he is introduced in the 2nd Volume, I'm afraid that things is about to happen in Brune considering his Original Counterpart's atrocities at the original timeline.

One might even wonder if Ganelon is seizing an opportunity to create more chaos within Brune such as, you know, Brune Civil War? When him around chaos follows...

P.S.: Sorry for the late reply because....stuff
Old 2019-01-10, 08:22   Link #174
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, I guess you translated it correctly, but the shadows still aren't all Ganelon's are they? His is among them, but they aren't all from him. That's what I was trying to say.

You're right about Ganelon himself, though. No way he's up to any good.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2019-01-10 at 11:35.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 21:25   Link #175
Chingaruna517

I see now, but regardless, whatever Ganelon (Michelia Timeline) is planning right now, with his and his demonic friends' introduction appears in Volume 2's Japanese summary, and considering his original counterpart's atrocities was the root of everything happening in the story, expect carnage that will affect the entire continent in the worst way as possible...

In regards of Elen's visit onto Mila, I sincerely wish that we're not gonna go through Leitmeritz-Olmutz Campaign 2.0., especially the conflict between both Vanadises. As for Asvarre's invasion plan onto Zhcted, one would really wonder what breed the former's daunting ambition in invading the other kingdom? In the original version, Asvarre suffered its first civil war due to a bloody feud between Germaine and Eliot fought each other for the crown, and and even if Asvarre didn't suffered any discord, it would be a threat to Brune alongside Sachstein as far as Thenardier's concern. Here, however, Asvarre's aim is not attacking Brune but Zhcted instead.
Old 2019-01-11, 05:48   Link #176
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Brune and Zhcted are already allies here, so if Zhcted is attacked then Brune will likely help Zhcted.

There's a rivalry between Elen and Mila here as well, but hopefully they can become friends for a common cause too. I really hope Elen and Tigre get along and that we don't have to see a version of Elen that doesn't fall in love with Tigre (because that'd be very strange).
Old 2019-01-11, 12:15   Link #177
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Invasion of Zhcted is going to be tough nut to crack for Asvarre since they don't share border with Zhcted, it will be very hard to fight on enemy territory since Asvarre will be able to support(by sending more soldiers or supplies like food) their armies only through sea routes.(they would have to pass through Brune to aid them on land) it will take some time to give reinforcements and supplies to Asvarre's forces fighting in Zhcted, without it(at least for some time) they invasion forces would have to rely on themselves(no allies and Asvarre lands are far from them) and exploit Zhcted lands and it's subjects to sustain themselves which would make local society more hostile to Invaders.

England(RL Asvarre) during Hundred Years war, had some territories in mainland Europe which helped them to invade France, Asvarre does not have same luxury.

It would be great help to Asvarre if Zhcted was divided or during some "internal conflict" which would allow Asvarre to pick a side or in case of both sides(or more) being hostile to Asvarre, make Zhcted weaker and easier pray for Asvarre.

Historically is helped England/Sweden to successfully invade France/Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth respectively.

Asvarre would have also to forge alliances with other countries, Muoziniel would be best choice, since Sachstein is Asvarre's enemy, Brune is currently allied to Zhcted, and Muoziniel fought recently with Brune and Zhcted, it's neccesary to have some backing unless you want to lose war.

And i hope too that Elen-Mila rivalry won't be rehash of V2 of original series(and i hope too that they will become friends) and that Elen and Tigre will get along.

As for Ganelon we will have to wait to find some answers.

Also, what is goal of Asvarre's invasion? gain some territories?(cutting of Zhcted from it's access to sea could be good guess) destroy power of Zhcted?(by ruining their economy, fleet, armies etc.) showing their superiority?

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-01-11 at 12:29.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-11, 12:53   Link #178
Ramero

Come to think about it, Asvarre came in the right time when the soldiers are exhausted. Then again, we don't know where the battlefield will take place.

Some information that we need about Asvarre:
  1. Who is the Commanding Officer of the Invasion?
  2. Who is the Head Monarch of Asvarre?
  3. Will this be Tigre's first battle of Navy Warfare?
  4. What's their target? Lebus or Legnica?

Lebus and Legnica are the only territories that has Primary Naval units. Perhaps we will see who is the Vanadis of Lebus and Legnica sooner than expected.
Old 2019-01-11, 17:13   Link #179
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It'd be interesting if the Vanadis of Lebus is Liza (that's Elizevetta's nickname in the original series) here too.
Old 2019-01-24, 13:29   Link #180
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Come to think about it, Asvarre came in the right time when the soldiers are exhausted. Then again, we don't know where the battlefield will take place.

Some information that we need about Asvarre:
  1. Who is the Commanding Officer of the Invasion?
  2. Who is the Head Monarch of Asvarre?
  3. Will this be Tigre's first battle of Navy Warfare?
  4. What's their target? Lebus or Legnica?

Lebus and Legnica are the only territories that has Primary Naval units. Perhaps we will see who is the Vanadis of Lebus and Legnica sooner than expected.
IIRC from spoilers(if they are correct and i remember correctly) only forces of Olmutz and Leitmeritz took part in war with Muoziniel and Elen commanded combined forces of Olmutz and Leitmeritz because Mila was fighting alongside of Tigre, i don't think that other(of other Vanadis and nobles) forces of Zhcted are exhausted due to war with Muoziniel, since Lebus and Legnica probably didn't took in war with Muoziniel.(if they and other Vanadis took part in war with Muoziniel, they would appear there, as for now we know that only Elen and Mila took part in War with Muoziniel)

Other questions are valid though and we will have to wait for V2 to answer other questions.

#DragonOsman

I'd hope too that Liza will stay as Vanadis of Lebus(and without rivarly and mutal hatred with Elen) in Michelia storyline.
For now only Sofy seems to be confirmed because of leaked image(why would they leak image of Her if they didn't wanted to include her in Michelia, and since they leaked Elen's partly image it makes more likely to be true), and we don't know anything about other Vanadis.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off