AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations > Custom Requests

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-15, 22:01   Link #1
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

A romance with an early kiss/dating

I'm tired of romances where the last episode ends with a kiss, and then we never get to see the relationship develop. I can't really remember many that I've watched that fit this criteria, so I won't list any. I am currently watching Clannad. I have also watched all 3 seasons of ZnT (And am displeased with the latter two.)

Romance - must
Action - Fine as well, but I prefer romance to be the focus
Nudity - is fine, as long as it doesn't progress into a hentai
Censors - a big minus, I find these so unrealistic.
Harem - I'd rather stay away from these, I prefer one moreso the style of AMG, where there's only one girl he's interested in the whole time.

~Death
Old 2008-11-15, 22:21   Link #2
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

For a series with couples that get together early and where the series focuses on the couping tribulations:

- Bokura ga Ita: be ready for a whole lot of drama though.
- Kare Kano: Pretty much the spearhead in this sub-genre.
Old 2008-11-15, 22:24   Link #3
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

REC starts with more than a kiss and proceeds from there.
Old 2008-11-16, 00:51   Link #4
f4nt4

If you don't mind comedy, Seto no Hanayome also start with dating.
Old 2008-11-16, 12:47   Link #5
LovePhoenix
Biggest Nerine fan~!

Romeo x Juliet can be the one for you. It is based on Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare but it's completely different. Romance is the main focus but there is a lot of action. There is no nudity but some blood violence. Not sure of dating, but I think you might like this anime. It doesn't have much kisses. About 3 or 4 in the whole anime.
Old 2008-11-18, 03:30   Link #6
MuraKami
Phase Angle

Kimi Kiss ~ Pure Rouge started with an early experimental kiss for one of the couples and (presumably) a lot of drama happens afterwards.
Old 2008-11-18, 05:24   Link #7
Silverwyrm

I'll second REC, its very short but very worth it IMHO. The thing I liked was their issues and reactions to many things (such as stress) are things I have really seen myself, it felt pretty realistic, but still kept good comedy mixed with it and the ending kept that feel. I really enjoyed this one.
Old 2009-01-13, 01:17   Link #8
MamoruUsagi

These series have the couples as boyfriend and girlfriend during the series with lots of kissing, dating, sex, marriage, break ups, pregnancies, dates.

Bokura ga Ita
Fushigi Yuugi
Kare First Love
Mars
Ayashi no Ceres
Absolute Boyfriend
Happy Hustle High
The Devil Does Exist
Kare Kano
Peach Girl
Wild Act
Missile Happy!
Paradise Kiss
Fushigi Yugi
Akuma De Sourou
High School Debut
Ultra Cute
Marmalade Boy
B.O.D.Y.
Sand Chronicles
Land of the Blindfolded
Ceres Celestial Legend
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Ultra Maniac
Sailor Moon

These manga show the couples as boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in relationships.

Wild Act has a lot of sex.

Fushigi Yugi manga is much longer than the anime, the couple is engaged in the manga and in a deep, committed relationship with lots of kissing, lots of making out and a very romantic and passionate sex scene. The couple is engaged in the manga for a long time and in a deep relationship.

Ceres Celestial Legend manga is much longer than the anime. In the manga, the couple is in a mature sexual relationship. The couple is kissing and making out all the time. The couple has lots of scenes kissing in bed and making out in beds in hotel rooms and having sex in hotel rooms. The couple lives together and the main character gets pregnant with his child. The couple has a mature sexual relationship.

Mars is a manga where the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a mature sexual relationship. The couple is living together and has lots of kissing and making out scenes and has sex. The couple is dating the entire series and in a relationship.

Kare First Love is a manga where the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a relationship with lots of kissing and the couple has sex. The couple is in a sexual relationship.

The Devil Does Exist is a manga where the couple is dating and in a relationship.

Sailor Moon the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and becomes husband and wife, gets married, has a child and is dating during the series.

Happy Hustle High is a manga where the couple is dating and boyfriend and girlfriend the entire series without breaking up.

Wild Act has a couple that is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating, having sex and in a committed relationship during the series.

Missile Happy! is a romance manga where the couple is engaged and living together.

High School Debut is a manga with a couple dating and in a relationship.

Bokura ga Ita has a couple dating and in a relationship in the beginning of the series.

Kare Kano has a couple that is dating and in a relationship the entire series with lots of kissing and the couple has sex and is dating the entire series.

Akuma De Sourou is a romance manga where the couple is dating and in a relationship.

Fushigi Yuugi is an amazing manga, the couple is dating and is boyfriend and girlfriend and in a relationship with lots of kissing and romantic sex scenes. The couple is engaged. They get married twice and they have a child. They are engaged in the manga and their relationship is much more mature and intimate.

Absolute Boyfriend has a couple that is dating the entire series.

Land of the Blindfolded has a couple dating.

Peach Girl has the main character who has two boyfriends in the series and has lots of kissing scenes with both boyfriends.

B.O.D.Y. has a couple in a relationship.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-07-24 at 14:56.
Old 2009-01-13, 14:35   Link #9
CeDeR
forever hung over

mamoru-kun ni megami no shukufuku if u dont mind some fantasy...
Old 2009-01-13, 14:46   Link #10
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I recommend REC and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
Old 2009-01-14, 12:12   Link #11
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Saikano, they are a couple in the first ep,and the focus is the relationship betweem them and how the ''unusual circumstance '' affect them both.
Old 2009-01-14, 22:36   Link #12
Sesshomaru22
Fanfic Writer
*Artist

Hana Yori Dango. One of the best animes that I have seen where the guy kisses the girl that he loves. A definite MUST SEE anime.
Old 2009-01-16, 02:35   Link #13
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

ai yori aoishi - awesome and touching with a good male lead, and a extremely cute female lead
Old 2009-01-21, 03:21   Link #14
oompa loompa

itazura na kiss? though i suppose there is a reason it hasnt been mentioned.. the romance develops a little before halfway through though... and i'm yet to finish it.. at any rate its an excellent show
Old 2009-01-23, 23:03   Link #15
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

kodomo no jikan? lol.