AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-06-12, 18:28   Link #1
SirCopert

Okaeri Alice

The manga centers on three shy middle school students: Youhei, Kei, and Yui. All three have been together since kindergarten, and are childhood friends. As Youhei starts to become conscious that Yui is a girl, he witnesses a scene that he can't quite believe.
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 22:43   Link #2
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Is the transformation magical? Or surgery? Or just crossdress?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-13, 12:10   Link #3
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Is the transformation magical? Or surgery? Or just crossdress?
I believe crossdressing, because the professor refers to Kei as "he" and not "she"
Old 2020-06-13, 18:43   Link #4
Hoodspirit

Not really sold on this one yet.

I think the pacing would have been way better, if the author had not repeated so much, but instead had introduced us more to the characters and their bonds.
A stronger connection between Yui and Youhei would have been nice. He is just the perv who hasn't talked to her once for three years and no connection other than being in the same class. Which makes it hard to care about.
We only got a tiny bit more with Kei and Youhei. Pretty much only a glimps into a current state of their relationship, which was directly followed by their fallout.

For the 2 introduction chapters, which are not on the short side, I have seen so far, the content is pretty thin.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-13, 22:07   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
I believe crossdressing, because the professor refers to Kei as "he" and not "she"
Ugh
I like if the transformation is magical
Coz he becomes a real girl
Crossdressing is just gay
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-13, 23:08   Link #6
SirCopert

Maybe he made the transition or he is doing it, who knows... I still hope that he is doing it
Old 2020-06-14, 06:46   Link #7
James Rye

Well, given the mangaka we should expect some twist way later into the story. Like Kei having been a girl all along or something like that and for whatever reason was raised as a male.

So far, I like the story. Kei got massive balls for coming out so openly right at the start. Mitani must feel quite hurt that she was used as confirmation for Kei to figure out his sexuality (though I bet he totally fapped to You-chan which is why he brought that topic up in the first place) and good for You to finally be able to speak to his crush again and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn what an entrance on his first school day, entering class with a hottie at his side getting all the envy from the boys and interest from the girls, lol. The next three years are going to be very confusing for him for sure.
Old 2021-09-09, 11:49   Link #8
James Rye

Welp. Kei's on the attack. Yo got his spirit crushed after not getting up it up with Mitani and cried his heart out in the rain after Kei talking to him. And then Kei got his childhood friend into his house, naked, into the shower and asks if he can join him? Like, damn bro, smooth as f*ck moves. I bet Yo won't refuse and who knows how far this will go then.

Tags
childhood friends, crossdressing, gay, gender bender, love triangle, shonen, yaoi