AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY THEORY?
YES 5 8.47%
NO 23 38.98%
MAYBE 17 28.81%
ARE YOU KIDING ME? 12 20.34%
WHAT???? 8 13.56%
DUDE YOU MAY BE SEING TO MUCH FMP!!! 9 15.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-08, 11:21   Link #1
alfredonm
Banned

I really suspect that in the series they talk not much about of an ING and/or TECNITIAN who past away resently, and also we all know that ever since before kaname was born her mother WHO may have being that ing/tec in some way she MIGHT HAVE transmited all the secrets of black tecnology including lamda driver secrets to her daughter inside her belly before kaname was born (TO INSURE SOMETHING OR SOMEHOW THAT THE SECRET MAY BE KEAPT WITH THE LOVE OF HER LIFE HER CHILD) , and in some way tessa has something to do with it to, as tessas mother also passed away making her another same suspect for the matter . i think also that in the begining of the series is probable that the weird voice we all hear that tells the secrets of all black tecnology (the voice that frightens chidori) and also while that voice is sounding PHOTOS ONLY FROM HER MOTHER AND HER APEARS!!! NOT FROM HER DAD NOR SISTER!! (IM TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST EPISODE FROM SEASON 1 ) it may be a memory from the voice of kanames mother still while kaname was inside her mother and remmember folks, kanames father worked or still works for the united nations of america and he dosen't apeare no where (just in photos including her sister and mother) also i thinks (her father has secrets and her sister might come to the new series) AND THAT IS WHY KANAME IS SO IMPORTANT TO KEEP AN WATCHFUL EYE FOR HER.

I Think So Really

Moderator's note: What was the point of making this entire post in bold letters? If it was for emphasizing purpose, then there are so many ways to do it other than the use of bold letters or the excessive use of capital letters. Also, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by monir; 2007-02-09 at 19:40.
Old 2007-02-08, 11:46   Link #2
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

I think it was said in the anime once that Tessa had fellings towards the creator of the ARBALEST ARX-7, im guessing it was a he. I also think he made the lambda driver and its AI user interface.
Old 2007-02-08, 15:36   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Maybe possible I dont read GN so I dont know much about Tessa's Brother . Either Kaname's Mom or Tessa's Mom/Dad . But Kana's mom is absent in her life that makes you wonder doesnt it with Kana having a normal life .

All topics in FMP indirectly lead to Tessa vs Kana
Old 2007-02-09, 19:11   Link #4
wsnnwa

isnt bunny or what name it is a guy.....and didnt he create the lamba driver.....
Old 2007-02-10, 18:46   Link #5
Contempt
Counting Spoons

Send a message via MSN to Contempt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Maybe possible I dont read GN so I dont know much about Tessa's Brother . Either Kaname's Mom or Tessa's Mom/Dad . But Kana's mom is absent in her life that makes you wonder doesnt it with Kana having a normal life .

All topics in FMP indirectly lead to Tessa vs Kana
Hmm I could be wrong but I believe Kana's mother is dead, a disagreement with her father is what caused her to leave her father and sister then return to Japan. I believe it was cancer.
Old 2007-02-10, 23:00   Link #6
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contempt View Post
Hmm I could be wrong but I believe Kana's mother is dead, a disagreement with her father is what caused her to leave her father and sister then return to Japan. I believe it was cancer.
Where did you find that nugget? It is curious. She speaks to her mother in the picture like Tohru does with her mother in Fruits Basket. She never addresses other pictures...but I haven't read all the books, either, so, I've missed a lot.
Old 2007-02-11, 10:41   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contempt View Post
I dont read FMP GN so I wouldnt know I too think she is dead was she a whispered too ? Is it genetic ..
Old 2007-02-11, 11:20   Link #8
Contempt
Counting Spoons

Send a message via MSN to Contempt
I can't say where I found it as it seems my onset of premature senility has forced me to forget, yet if I do manage to find the info then I will be sure to share it. Also with the pictures, it's similar to that with Sagara, he addressed his comrades photograph... So my take is that it's just ritualistic.

As for whether it's genetic, I suppose it's entirely possible, considering a certain brother and sister are both whispered... However their parents? I don't know.
Old 2007-02-11, 13:42   Link #9
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Her mother is dead. She says so in the first season of the anime. It's in the second episode of the Behemoth arc.

"You think you're the only one without a mother? Me and Sousuke don't have one either."
Old 2007-02-11, 20:15   Link #10
dpryciak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxon View Post
Her mother is dead. She says so in the first season of the anime. It's in the second episode of the Behemoth arc.

"You think you're the only one without a mother? Me and Sousuke don't have one either."
Ah, stupid me!! She does say that.
Old 2007-06-30, 10:33   Link #11
Neijirou

I don't know why, but I'm still thinking about the girl in the 1st episode of FMP season 1. The girl that was safed by Sousuke in the Snow. She has a CD, right? And it ever showed she's a whispered. So, maybe her mother!
Btw, Does anyone know about that girl?
Old 2007-06-30, 14:22   Link #12
Miles Teg

Her name is Mira she has made an appearance in the last published novel of FMP. And she is 16/17 years old like all the Whispered we have seen right now.

Spoiler for her role in the novel:

Kaname mother has died from a cancer 4 year before the start of the story.

From what we could see in the novel Whispered abilities are not inherited. Tessa and Leonard parents were completely normal and so are Kaname's, and Ayane, Kaname sister is also normal.

The Whispered perhaps are a genetic mutation but right now nothing say so.
Old 2007-06-30, 19:09   Link #13
masterwok

it seems like all the whispers are the same age so maybe they were at a place that only effects newborns or pregnant womans' baby.
Old 2007-07-02, 17:20   Link #14
dpryciak

Maybe the mothers were given a special injection during their pregancy, and were told it was merely a vitamin shot, when it contained something more special....

But why choose which mothers....

What is the connection between all the mothers....different nationalities...but the same age for each Whispered....
Old 2007-07-02, 18:04   Link #15
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
The Whispered perhaps are a genetic mutation but right now nothing say so.
That's the only realistic answer. It might not be the right one, but it's the most sensible and it's perfectly plausible.
Old 2008-01-29, 17:19   Link #16
Cocopuffs240
Berri

biut what about tessas brother isnt he older so they infected the same women twice
Old 2008-01-29, 23:31   Link #17
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
what would be the reasoning behind injecting mothers, allowing them to have children, and letting those children live normal lives. wouldn't u think with that POWERFUL information they would have them quarantined and such. If they injected infants with this drug then wouldnt that certain country they were born in protect them from the start?

Also that would lead to the idea of "well then how did the original creator of the lambda drive even know about this technology unless he was born with some kind of super mind."?

this whole idea of black technology is rather cloudy and i think the only flaw in FMP, i dont know how they will tie this up, how children have this ability to be this smart and where it came from.

The only idea i have, is that the creator of the lambda drive did not want this information to get leaked to the wrong peoples, so in order to somehow hide this information, he could have implanted the plans of each component of the Lambda into different individual's minds. so that if a HORRIBLE person caught wind of this, the idea of being able to fully understand the working of lambda would be a pains taking problem. having to hunt down individuals and such.... that could also explain the age of all the carriers and why they are so close to being 16-19 years of age. Also the idea of individuals who are just common folk, that would be like finding needles scattered throughout the oceans.
Old 2008-02-05, 02:16   Link #18
Twilight Storm
Zenryou no Kouken

Send a message via MSN to Twilight Storm Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredonm View Post
I really suspect that in the series they talk not much about of an ING and/or TECNITIAN who past away resently, and also we all know that ever since before kaname was born her mother WHO may have being that ing/tec in some way she MIGHT HAVE transmited all the secrets of black tecnology including lamda driver secrets to her daughter inside her belly before kaname was born (TO INSURE SOMETHING OR SOMEHOW THAT THE SECRET MAY BE KEAPT WITH THE LOVE OF HER LIFE HER CHILD) , and in some way tessa has something to do with it to, as tessas mother also passed away making her another same suspect for the matter . i think also that in the begining of the series is probable that the weird voice we all hear that tells the secrets of all black tecnology (the voice that frightens chidori) and also while that voice is sounding PHOTOS ONLY FROM HER MOTHER AND HER APEARS!!! NOT FROM HER DAD NOR SISTER!! (IM TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST EPISODE FROM SEASON 1 ) it may be a memory from the voice of kanames mother still while kaname was inside her mother and remmember folks, kanames father worked or still works for the united nations of america and he dosen't apeare no where (just in photos including her sister and mother) also i thinks (her father has secrets and her sister might come to the new series) AND THAT IS WHY KANAME IS SO IMPORTANT TO KEEP AN WATCHFUL EYE FOR HER.

I Think So Really

Moderator's note: What was the point of making this entire post in bold letters? If it was for emphasizing purpose, then there are so many ways to do it other than the use of bold letters or the excessive use of capital letters. Also, please use the edit button instead of double posting.
o_O ... Im going to click the 'WHAT???' choice now
Old 2008-02-05, 05:59   Link #19
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Send a message via MSN to krysinello
I just thought of something. All the whispered apparently seem to be of similar ages, now think of the parents, Kanames dad is an UN official, Tessa's father in the military etc. What is known about Nami's parents, I can't remember any details. Maybe what each have in common is high ranking parents, who may have been selected(perhaps shots like someone said up there). Its a long shot, not very backed of researched.
Old 2008-02-07, 01:38   Link #20
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
that is just way to coincidental if everyone that has secret of black tech has high ranking parents.

alfredonm might have some good points, alot of good points. i agree taht the voice might be her mom's, but the link between tessa's family and kaname's i think is a stretch, too large of one. i dont think they are related.
Closed Thread