AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-31, 08:46   Link #921
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey raper king,you think that after the developing of the relationship with the girls already know other angel besides irina(I hope for gabriel)can join in ise harem?
and you think that the new leader of khaos brigade is a evil dragon?
Other Angels, we haven't been expose to other Angels yet so I really can't be sure. Gabriel was known to be the most beautiful Angel, but I pretty she won't due to status. First we need to see how the progression of the girls with Ise. Ravel is the center of volume 14. Gasper is taking center stage in volume 16, similar situation with Kiba in volume 3 where Ise fixed his problem so I expect something similar. Vol 17 and on really hard to figure out, though I think Xenovia is next considering she been there since volume 3 and haven't made much progress except a kiss to the cheek.
Old 2013-01-31, 08:55   Link #922
peinmaximus@

yes,we need know more of the angels for say if other angel girls will join in the ise harem,but the author not introduce characters without use them,gabriel probably still will have some relationship with ise.probably some angel arc will happen after the vampire war.
and about the leader of the khaos brigade you agree with me that he/she will be probably one dragon or evil dragon?the author give this impression for we with grendel.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-01-31 at 09:11.
Old 2013-01-31, 09:41   Link #923
Chris38

Quote:
y
and about the leader of the khaos brigade you agree with me that he/she will be probably one dragon or evil dragon?the author give this impression for we with grendel.
Yeah, the official leader is going to be a dragon, since it has been pretty much given that the one who is going to have this position is going to be the other Ophis...

But if you mean the person who is pulling the strings behind the various fractions belonging to the Khaos Brigade, and the other Ophis - in other words, their unofficial ruler, I doubt it's going to be a dragon, I think it would be a god from some unknown, but still pretty powerful myth... or some person who has obtained god like powers.

After all, I doubt that Ise's development could be considered as complete, until he beats a god, or someone at a similar level as a god, without anyone's help...

The reason, why I think that, is caused by the fact that Ddraig and Albion are known as dragons who have enough power to slay a god, and since I believe that Ise and Vali are going to obtain a similar level of power as Ddraig and Albion had , before they where put into their respective SG - or maybe, they will become even stronger then that - and to show that's the case, both Vali and Ise, have to, in my opinion, beat a god in a one vs one fight...
Old 2013-01-31, 09:42   Link #924
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
Hey new on the forum!
I have a question, how come Ise has such a high demand from magicians? I mean his magic skill and demonic power level are both very low. Arn't these important for magicians?
It's a prestige thing, Ise is quite famous as well as infamous now, so having him as their contracted devil would increase the mage's fame as well. Not to mention Ise's high battle capabilities would make him a valuable and effective bodyguard if the Mage needed to go or do something dangerous.
Old 2013-01-31, 09:42   Link #925
Tchadnis

I am not sure it would be any good to have a harem with too many girls , it already chaotic as this , Ise is pretty shy for a "lecherous" guy , always having constant nosebleed , barely able to keep up with the girl he has already .. for some reason having too much women at once kill it .. i hope it doesn't turn into something where every girl fall for him and he barely has anytime to enjoy any action from all of them fighting
Old 2013-01-31, 09:44   Link #926
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, the official leader is going to be a dragon, since it has been pretty much given that the one who is going to have this position is going to be the other Ophis, but if you mean the person who is pulling the strings behind the various fractions belonging to the Khaos Brigade, and the other Ophis - in other words, their unofficial ruler, I doubt it's going to be a dragon, I think it would be a god from some unknown, but still pretty powerful myth... or some person who has obtained god like powers.

After all, I doubt that Ise's development could be considered as complete, until he beats a god, or someone at a similar level as a god, without anyone's help...

The reason, why I think that, is caused by the fact that Ddraig and Albion are known as dragons who have enough power to slay a god, and since I believe that Ise and Vali are going to obtain a similar level of power as Ddraig and Albion had , before they where put into their respective SG - or maybe, they will become even stronger then that - and to show that's the case, both Vali and Ise, have to, in my opinion, beat a god in a one vs one fight...
I personally think it will probably be an evil dragon who is on the same level as the heavenly dragons.
Old 2013-01-31, 09:53   Link #927
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I personally think it will probably be an evil dragon who is on the same level as the heavenly dragons.
Except that, I think that Ise is already going to surpass, what is considered as a heavenly dragon, due to having both the existence of Ophis and Great Red in his current body...

After all, it has been mentioned, in volume 12, that becoming the "son" of Great Red and Ophis is going to have an effect on Ise's growth...

But, I guess we will need to wait and see, after all, I believe that it's still going to take a few volumes, before the person behind the Khaos Brigade operations is going to be revealed...
Old 2013-01-31, 09:58   Link #928
peinmaximus@

yes,first is ise fighting in the vampire war and defeating some vampire lord.
and n0m@n,thank so much for update the life 2 in your blog.I was very anxious for the life 2.
Old 2013-01-31, 10:05   Link #929
Newhope

Quote:
yes,we need know more of the angels for say if other angel girls will join in the ise harem,but the author not introduce characters without use them,gabriel probably still will have some relationship with ise.probably some angel arc will happen after the vampire war.

I think and hope it'll max one new girl from each faction, I'd place a bet on La fey and maybe Tiamat and a vampire anymore than that and the characters will start to suffer.

Last edited by Newhope; 2013-01-31 at 11:34.
Old 2013-01-31, 11:05   Link #930
Wysth

Quote:
yes,first is ise fighting in the vampire war and defeating some vampire lord.
and n0m@n,thank so much for update the life 2 in your blog.I was very anxious for the life 2.
Where can I find life 2? I can only find life 0 and life 1.

On the part of ise beeing a good bodyguard, yes he is strong but I don't think he has the right character to be a bodyguard. Always rushing head on into things etc.
I think I'm just a bit surprised that ise is more popular then akeno who is a very skilled with magic.

Last edited by Wysth; 2013-01-31 at 11:06. Reason: Typo
Old 2013-01-31, 11:58   Link #931
peinmaximus@

hey guys,just enter in vol 14 home page in code zero blog too see the life 2.
Old 2013-01-31, 12:50   Link #932
Shinon

lol n0m@n it was great update lots of useful information about swords and their new posibilities greatoooo
Old 2013-01-31, 13:05   Link #933
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I had to manually put in "life2" in the blog web address to get to it, since it's not showing on the drop-down menu at this time.
Old 2013-01-31, 13:21   Link #934
XFire
150% done

Life 2 was nice. Two parts stood out to me, though. One, Kiba nearly being in tears because Xen finally started training technique. Two, Rias' new move reminds me of Melcheses Door (Psyren) from how it was described.
Old 2013-01-31, 13:30   Link #935
Shinon

xenovia holy sword owner with lots of extra abilities , kiba with demonic swords with lots of courses ans abilities xd
Old 2013-01-31, 13:39   Link #936
Chris38

Well, I would say that it was nice to see, how everyone else, apart from Ise is going to develop, as well as, some more details about each of the powers of the members of the Gremory group...

Currently, I think that the power up, that I want to see the most, is Rias new move, just to see how powerful and useful it's going to be... although considering the things that have been mentioned about it, I doubt it's something that will be oftenly used...
Old 2013-01-31, 15:50   Link #937
Wysth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Currently, I think that the power up, that I want to see the most, is Rias new move, just to see how powerful and useful it's going to be... although considering the things that have been mentioned about it, I doubt it's something that will be oftenly used...
Considering that most fights are not rating games but rather fights to the death I would say we will probably see it pretty often, bilingual and dress break was also said to not appear to often because it is unfair (espescially in rating games) however we see thes moves almost every book.
I think it will be more I interesting to see if xenovia is really capebal to use a different style of fighting. Considering that she is a power person to the bone.
Old 2013-01-31, 16:24   Link #938
Tchadnis

Was i the only one to have a feeling like "i will destroy everything and everyone who touch my Ise" when Rias explain what her new technique was about ??
Old 2013-01-31, 16:56   Link #939
Soji

Tchadnis@No,you're no the only one that get that feeling when Rias explain that.
Hell,I'm pretty sure that this where her thought when she made that technique.....no that I can blame her.
Old 2013-01-31, 22:14   Link #940
peinmaximus@

hey reaper king or guys,you think tha the author can make arcs about the greek and japanese myths(gods) because the author mentioned ladon(greek myth) and yamata no orochi(japanese myth) how evil dragon?if the author want that ise have one female of each factions,that I think that author want,he will have that include this two factions.guys,maybe this is a chance of ise have a goddess in his harem.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen