AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2012-06-18, 12:41   Link #1
Matt777

Lightbulb Looking for Japanese Indie bands or Japanese indie websites/demo websites

Hi I just wondering if anyone knows of any Indie Japanese digital stores or sites that focus on Japanese Indie artists also forums, catalogues, zines or magazines etc. I need a couple of websites in which I can find Japanese demo's or up and coming Japanese bands that are current and regularly update. As I said before something a little like Indievox as they normally have Taiwanese demo's and sample tracks available. Please don’t suggest Last FM, Japan Files or Hear Japan because I already know these sites, and they still don’t give me quite what I need. The aim is to provide a left column on my site to review demo's, plus to add articles on up and coming bands, along with adding the bands to database and possible sample tracks. The problem is searching in English gives me the same generic English language sites. Plus I am also looking for more Japanese Metal, Punk, Rock and Indie rather than Japanese Pop. P.S I would love it someone could also give me some ideas for Southeast Asian or Korean sites.
Matt777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 12:43   Link #2
freshoutofthepan

You mean something like Japanese doujin music circles?
freshoutofthepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 17:37   Link #3
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

For doujin music, you can try this site: http://audioforyou.anisource.net/

Regular posts of the latest music from doujin circles. All kinds of genres are mixed there, rock, j-pop, metal, electronic, classic, folk and so on... so it takes some filtering.
But usually there are short write ups for each offering.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demo's, metal, punk