AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-06-11, 04:18   Link #41
Esclair

Aside from the Karin/Sakura revelations, anyone else find it hilarious Orochimaru is just chillin in his hideout? All these people here used to want him dead too.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 04:43   Link #42
necrolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Karin the surrogate mother. Probably Sakura and Sasuke can't bear children of their own.
Well it will be so stupid if this is the truth but still it is quite possible to be what Kishi has in mind
I personally think after what we saw in this chapter the best continuation(plot wise) will be either Suigetsu messing the test or Karin is the real mother. But in both cases I think this is quite stupid arc and I wanted the "new" naruto to be about something better not about something we've seen so many times before.

^To Esclair: This made me smirk a lot
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 04:52   Link #43
The Green One

Well we can see what Sarada's aesop from the rest of the miniseries and movie is going to be, how family is more than just blood. Even if Sakura isn't her mother by blood she still raised her for thirteen years and all that touchy feely crap.

Hoo boy this has gotten downright ridiculous. I suppose the kindest thing they can do here is reveal Sakura was somehow infertile.

Was funny seeing Oorchimaru still body hopping to this day and no one seems to care. I guess the best way to live as a missing nin is to make killing you so much of a pain in the ass that no one bothers trying.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 05:02   Link #44
dark44

if she karin daughter and karen is alive why she abandoned her daughter and left her for stranger to raise her that would be acceptable if she was dead
and i think she is karen daughter
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 05:09   Link #45
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Oh boy , more dramas .

Ya know , that * extraction* could have Sasuke DNA , Suigetsu clearly have no clue about whether the extraction have Karin DNA or not .

So i will chill a bit till the end , enjoying this drama so far .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 05:13   Link #46
ChuckE
Provoker

And in the end I expect some lame joke like "Whoops...I seems it wasn't Karin's but Sasuke's instead"
Old 2015-06-11, 05:16   Link #47
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
And in the end I expect some lame joke like "Whoops...I seems it wasn't Karin's but Sasuke's instead"
Know it too soon will ruin the fun .

After all , Kishimoto demands more tears and rage
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 05:20   Link #48
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Man this chapter well a shitstorm will come up watch people going to be Bolt looks nothing like Hinata so Naruto screw Sakura. Beside that Kishimoto did put up an interview about genetics or something. I feel sorry for Sarada she wanted to know the truth and she was hoping Sakura was her mom but like the ending said the truth hurts. Sarada Karin's daughter and if Karin Naruto cousin than incest between Bolt and Sarada people wouldn't think about that but Bolt and Sarada would be going out and their cousin.
Well Naruto also looked more like Minato than Kushina, so thats not a surprise.
I also doubt Naruto would call Sasuke bastard if he did the same

Bolt has a sister too btw, that looks pretty much like Hinata with whiskers lol.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 05:57   Link #49
ImperialFlameGod8190

TBH i was expecting them to make it appear Karin was the mother so that was not that shocking.
I think the deal with Orochimaru was just one of those he's no longer a threat anymore so people just ignored him plus he did help with the mess with madara.

By the way the funniest part of the chapter was when Chouji's daughter asked sarada if Orochimaru was his parent would he be father or mother . Anyway lets see what happens

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 06:14   Link #50
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

LMAO, just LMAO

Anyway, with that out of the way, Suigetsu didn't seem sure of the sample he's using, I'm sure there's gonna be another twist later.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 06:26   Link #51
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Dammit. I thought it was a troll spoiler and here we come it was all true.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 06:27   Link #52
The Green One

Kishi is clearly having WAY too much fun rattling the monkey cage.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 06:56   Link #53
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

hahahahahaha Suigetsu funny action always lame for me
but now ITS REALLY PURE HILLARIOUS
best chapter after a long time
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 07:21   Link #54
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This is a good time to not be a fan of Sakura and/or Sasuke lol
Old 2015-06-11, 07:56   Link #55
bonsobon

Anyone else remember back in the original manga Suigetsu telling Karin that he knew she had done something to Sasuke? We never really did find out what it was did we? Perhaps this chapter goes some way to answering that question for us.
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 07:56   Link #56
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Man this chapter well a shitstorm will come up watch people going to be Bolt looks nothing like Hinata so Naruto screw Sakura. Beside that Kishimoto did put up an interview about genetics or something. I feel sorry for Sarada she wanted to know the truth and she was hoping Sakura was her mom but like the ending said the truth hurts. Sarada Karin's daughter and if Karin Naruto cousin than incest between Bolt and Sarada people wouldn't think about that but Bolt and Sarada would be going out and their cousin.
Keep in mind it was never said that Karin is Naruto's cousin. She is from the same clan, but that does not mean she is closely related to Naruto. For all we know their most common ancestor could be their great great great grandfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Ya, while i like the idea of Sarada being Karin's daughter, i ain't celebrating because this is the EXACT kind of BS trolling I would expect from Kishi. Its kind of sad really; this might have been a good turn of events if it were both true AND if i could believe kishi... i mean even if it IS true, the moment has already been spoiled by my distrust in the author; the impact of the moment is lost. This is actually the biggest problem with trolling; you troll too much and the audience will stop believing what you write and when you want the audience to believe you they won't and all the impact from the reveal will be lost.

And really, if it turns out this is just Kishi trolling, then i'm gonna be left bitter. I liked seeing Sarada go through the pain of not knowing and speculating that her mother might not be her real mother, That's the kind of drama i can get behind since it feels relatable. However i hate the idea of her getting false confirmation that it is the case when its not. It just feels like such an artificial way to create melodrama, like the plot is bending over backwards to make this story even more dramatic than it already is. Its kind of annoying.

I'm kind of reminded of Tobi = obito... when Tobi first showed up and people speculated he might be Obito, I downright LOVED the theory. In the end, it turned out to be right, but thanks to all of Kishi's BS, i was no longer happy with the reveal. Instead of enjoying being right about Tboi I was left bitter at how it was handled. Kishi just worked so hard to throw us off the trail that it felt poorly handled.

On a lighter note, i do find Naruto's reaction kinda hilarious. Who would think that a guy who never visits or keeps in touch with his family would be unfaithly and end up having a child with another woman? Also Bishi Orochimaru? Is he a boy or a girl? Hilarious.
Old 2015-06-11, 08:19   Link #57
Weather
Wonder Wind

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Kishi you magnificient bastard.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 08:20   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I bet that it was Sasuke's DNA that Suigetsu used, knowing Karin, it wouldn't be unusual for her to keep bits and pieces of Sasuke in her desk, lol
Old 2015-06-11, 08:22   Link #59
bakato

This is clearly an error. If Sarada really was the child of Sasuke and Karin, she would've had Rinnegan instead of Sharingan.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 08:22   Link #60
Artful_Dodger

I think Suigetsu screwed up the test by him saying things like: "I believe this is from when Karin was born", and "Well it appears your mother". Not to mention, its totally in his character to do something like that lol. Anyway, these chapters have been really entertaining for me. They're very funny and intriguing(chouchou is hilarious). I love the balance between the old and new characters, and the way everyone is managing to get screen-time, I really hope he keeps it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Sakura seems incredibly pathetic now, even more so than I ever could have imagined.
Here we go How is she so pathetic, because she decided to raise a step-child as her own?
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion