AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-03-12, 00:48   Link #4701
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
No how the scene played out was...

Sakura talking about how she's happy Naruto confessed first (still doesn't make sense lol)

Naruto responds yeah but its over now...then Sakura replies

Sakura: Remember long ago how you said you loved me? But wasn't that because I loved Sasuke? You didnt want to lose to him...

Sakura is mentioning a VERY specific moment in part 1, where the "height" of Naruto's crush was it has to be otherwise then the line won't make any sense...and think about it, Sakura specifically mentions that Naruto tried to admit his feelings WHILE competing (or to be more precise so he wouldn't lose) with Sasuke, so that HAS to be around Part 1, because of course when Shippuden rolled around he was no longer competing with Sasuke since his primary concern was to bring Sasuke home...so yes we can call a crush not real love but then where did his crush come from? His need to compete with Sasuke since Sakura and even Naruto agreed that's where it started, so no matter how you look at it, his feelings or "crush" on Sakura were not real, just something he convinced himself that he had which snowballed into think he thought he liked Sakura in such a way but in reality he did not

I really feel that if this wasn't the case then they wouldn't even to have needed to put that line in the first place? There could have been many ways Sakura could have pointed out Naruto's love wasn't true without dismissing his crush by comparing it with a competition to Sasuke
if that's the case then Naruto should have told Ino that he likes her too and all the fan girls of Sasuke if he meant that his crush for Sakura was only to compete with Sasuke.
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 01:35   Link #4702
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
if that's the case then Naruto should have told Ino that he likes her too and all the fan girls of Sasuke if he meant that his crush for Sakura was only to compete with Sasuke.
lol let's not get ahead of ourselves, I guess even Naruto can realize he can't have a harem...maybe the choice to go for Sakura stemmed for her being the most outspokenly direct girl for Sasuke...Sakura's alot of things but quiet and subtle she is not...but you know what? It could have easily went to another girl the whole idea is that he chose the one he thought he could direct a "crush" on and let his immature to love mind take over from there
Old 2015-03-12, 01:41   Link #4703
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Sakura: Remember long ago how you said you loved me? But wasn't that because I loved Sasuke? You didnt want to lose to him...
But see, they're talking about love. He did have a crush. It just wasn't anything serious. Naruto thought it was serious because his rivalry with Sasuke was serious business, and that made Sakura a sort of prize to be won. Not that Naruto ever thought about all this. It was all unconscious.
Old 2015-03-12, 02:07   Link #4704
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
But see, they're talking about love. He did have a crush. It just wasn't anything serious. Naruto thought it was serious because his rivalry with Sasuke was serious business, and that made Sakura a sort of prize to be won. Not that Naruto ever thought about all this. It was all unconscious.
And it is precisely why he thought Sakura was a prize to be won AND how Sakura phrased her lines during that scene which is why I strongly believe that Naruto's "crush" can't be real, he saw Sakura a cute girl who made it no secret she sought after Sasuke so Naruto in a kind of monkey see monkey do immature state believed he wanted to win Sakura away from Sasuke and as you said this is ALL unconscious on Naruto's part, not once did he think this, but his own mind fabricated a crush believable enough to himself that Sakura was the girl he wanted...when in fact he did not, he had no real plans or desire to do anything after he won his "crush" even if they were serious or not, the journey to Naruto in competing with Sasuke was more important then the prize

So had Sasuke NEVER been a factor, I can safely say Naruto would have never shown interest in Sakura at all...which is also a leading reasoning why the crush was something his subconscious made up, and luckily for the benefit of Hinata, Sakura and himself the "crush" never went beyond the childish level that his part 1 self shown

Look I am sure you want to continue believing in the crush and that's fine if you want to keep believing that, but given what I seen and how I interpret the line because after all why was the line IN the movie if we were supposed to believe there was a crush? So I believe strongly that it was something Naruto's own mind fabricated but did not realize, and I will continue to telling others this interpretation and I will leave it to them to believe me or not...
Old 2015-03-12, 03:48   Link #4705
Alena_92

Quote:
after all why was the line IN the movie if we were supposed to believe there was a crush?
that line was in the movie directly intended for Narusaku
Old 2015-03-12, 07:45   Link #4706
db84x

Send a message via Yahoo to db84x
Majority of them already became anti's anyway.
db84x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 08:02   Link #4707
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 20:01   Link #4708
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Congrats Kishimoto Also and Hinata on your character promotion
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-14, 20:56   Link #4709
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Congrats Kishimoto Also and Hinata on your character promotion
to me Shikamaru and Hinata always felt like secondary main characters. They don't get as much screentime as Naruto and them but they play such big roles whenever they were given prominence. sometimes to the point that they overshadow some other main characters.
Old 2015-03-14, 23:36   Link #4710
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
to me Shikamaru and Hinata always felt like secondary main characters. They don't get as much screentime as Naruto and them but they play such big roles whenever they were given prominence. sometimes to the point that they overshadow some other main characters.
totally agree! 100%
so happy for our girl Hinata. .
Old 2015-03-15, 00:12   Link #4711
cyberdemon

Geez NaruHina tumblr is difficult to read right now because every other post is anti-NaruHina lately. we'll never be able to escape the antis but they are worse than ever.
Old 2015-03-15, 00:22   Link #4712
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Geez NaruHina tumblr is difficult to read right now because every other post is anti-NaruHina lately. we'll never be able to escape the antis but they are worse than ever.
It's those Naruto x Sakura shippers, they must be going nuts with all of what Kishi been doing, every post he's been posting or scene it's like he's crapping on every thing they belived in that pairing for

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-15, 01:02   Link #4713
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
It's those Naruto x Sakura shippers, they must be going nuts with all of what Kishi been doing, every post he's been posting or scene it's like he's crapping on every thing they belived in that pairing for
More like some "stole" their Shinachiku and made him a NaruHina child and they are on the warpath
Old 2015-03-15, 05:17   Link #4714
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

It all because of a rumor that started several months ago , that Kishi joked about having Shinakichu as the name of NaruHina 3rd child, i wonder why they fight over it again.

IMO , Shinakichu or whatever , is a really bad name , bad taste .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-15, 08:06   Link #4715
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
It all because of a rumor that started several months ago , that Kishi joked about having Shinakichu as the name of NaruHina 3rd child, i wonder why they fight over it again.

agreed, he's just Boruto with green eyes nothing special...I think its funny they could only create the one child while in canon Naruto has two children meaning there's double the potential there, already the Shinakichu idea would be lacking in potential since there's only him lol
Old 2015-03-15, 09:24   Link #4716
730flare

So what exactly is this award that Kishimoto and Nana Mizuki are getting? Nonetheless congrats to Kishimoto and even more congrats for Nana. Glad to see Hinata being called the heroine XD.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-15, 12:38   Link #4717
cyberdemon

Quote:

Yeah I don't like the name either. It just sounds stupid.

Quote:
agreed, he's just Boruto with green eyes nothing special...I think its funny they could only create the one child while in canon Naruto has two children meaning there's double the potential there, already the Shinakichu idea would be lacking in potential since there's only him lol
They created multiple NaruSaku children . They probably felt if NaruSaku had more children then NaruHina that it proved NaruSaku is the better couple.
Old 2015-03-15, 13:35   Link #4718
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Yeah I don't like the name either. It just sounds stupid.

They created multiple NaruSaku children . They probably felt if NaruSaku had more children then NaruHina that it proved NaruSaku is the better couple.
and yet Shinakichu is the only one I have seen and am aware of I guess all the other ones just plain suck, I won't be surprised if they push a Himawari with green eyes around somewhere
Old 2015-03-15, 13:41   Link #4719
cyberdemon

Quote:
and yet Shinakichu is the only one I have seen and am aware of I guess all the other ones just plain suck, I won't be surprised if they push a Himawari with green eyes around somewhere
yeah they're quick to go to war that we are stealing from them but I have seen far too many pictures where they replaced Hinata with Sakura in both official and fan made pictures. They've also been desperately trying to convince everyone that Bolt MUST be a NaruSaku child than a NaruHina child because he resembles Sakura more than Hinata...
Old 2015-03-15, 19:45   Link #4720
The Green One

Ah the Internet. Where we all have the uncontrollable desire to force random strangers to accept our point of view on various subjects and to force them to admit that they're inbred idiots who can't make a coherent argume.....*cough* I mean politely and calmly convince them that they are wrong.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie