AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-04-01, 13:27   Link #30561
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
And I am actually fine with this event. Yes, a lot of loading tires a bit but the battles are short so I can play MTG Arena or do something else at the same time.

Almost finished all 6 floors.
...Seriously? 6 floors?

I'm still on the 2nd floor

So...DW didn't replace the card art for SD versions this year?
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 13:35   Link #30562
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Images
taken from appmedia twitter
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Sheba; 2019-04-01 at 17:05.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 16:26   Link #30563
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
...Seriously? 6 floors?

They haven't done that since the first April Fools.

This year, they came out with a full-fledged Dragon Quest game, complete with dialogue and equipment. The enemies are using the SD card art. And Goldorf is the king.

They really need to make these things permanently available. It's too sad to see that amount of effort go into something that can only be appreciated for 24 hours.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 22:06   Link #30564
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
...Seriously? 6 floors?

The SD in game was 2016 only, the following years were uploaded on tweeter, and there was a game that only works one day, it was Pokemon GO alike where we balsted servants quartz until they give up and join us... this years game was dragon quest...

TM put a lot of effort on Fools day, but so far nothing has top Saint Sad-chan Vs. The 12 Golden TM heroins on 2013 I guess.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 22:25   Link #30565
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
The SD in game was 2016 only, the following years were uploaded on tweeter, and there was a game that only works one day, it was Pokemon GO alike where we balsted servants quartz until they give up and join us... this years game was dragon quest...

TM put a lot of effort on Fools day, but so far nothing has top Saint Sad-chan Vs. The 12 Golden TM heroins on 2013 I guess.
Saint Sad-chan Vs. The 12 Golden TM heroins on 2013? I do not remember this....
Old 2019-04-01, 22:54   Link #30566
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Saint Sad-chan Vs. The 12 Golden TM heroins on 2013? I do not remember this....
https://commiesubs.com/typemoon-april-fool-chapter-1/

https://commiesubs.com/typemoonapril...a757a54c6.html
Old 2019-04-01, 23:58   Link #30567
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
You must have forgotten about their TMItter stunt. The 2010 one was fun but the 2015 one dropped the ball.

Pretty much almost every character suddenly had their own very customized Twitter TMitter account & was active the whole day, commenting on whatever shenanigans they were having & were responding to each other's posts.

Mo-san following Idol Seiba, ProducerP looking for talent & getting arrested, Nero's Imperial ROMA Production Firm's various 'talents', etc. etc. there were some custom websites as well.

It was mad fun for followers all day but I think they admitted that it burnt them out since they had to keep at it like "In Real Time" the whole day after all.

An archive to those who missed it & the curious, lots of fun images & stuff.
Old 2019-04-02, 11:40   Link #30568
InfinityDragonGod

Decided to do a random 10 roll today.
Managed to get two 5 stars again! (last time was with Okita and Waver (now NP5) a couple of weeks ago)
Enkidu (NP2 now) and Hijikata! Now I have 41 unique five stars!
Great day!
Hope I didn't use all my luck when I try to get Tesla tomorrow. And especially when I try to roll in the CCC event.
Old 2019-04-02, 12:48   Link #30569
bakato

Christ. What's the drop rate for Wolves and Fortresses from free quests? They've been dropping like crazy.
Old 2019-04-02, 13:28   Link #30570
MartianMage

YouTube

Debuffed version. I have no energy to try the buffed version right now. Gonna go back and finish farming the event first.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 13:31   Link #30571
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
YouTube

Debuffed version. I have no energy to try the buffed version right now. Gonna go back and finish farming the event first.
Is this another instance of where Benienma shines? (I still don't know why she's the anti-Kiara, but if it worked once...)

Edit: Also, that background scenery is just disturbing.

I'm starting to see a pattern though. If Grands aren't going to help us take down Beasts, another Beast or eldritch horror needs to step up to the plate.
Old 2019-04-02, 13:36   Link #30572
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Is this another instance of where Benienma shines? (I still don't know why she's the anti-Kiara, but if it worked once...)
Loli Bird Ramsay's NP have bonus damage against Chaotic enemies. As well as Evil enemies. Guess what Kiara is?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 13:57   Link #30573
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Loli Bird Ramsay's NP have bonus damage against Chaotic enemies. As well as Evil enemies. Guess what Kiara is?
Huh....that explains a few things about what happened at the inn then.

So does that also apply to Kama?
Old 2019-04-03, 00:19   Link #30574
cyberdemon

Well that was lucky. Got my first ever 5 star servant with Hijikata. only took about 5 tries luckily. Don't feel like blowing through my summon tickets and SQ to try to get to NP5 though.

Kinda annoying though that all my best cards are berserkers. Tama Cat, Heracles, and Hijikata are my only 4* and higher servants. They do great damage but also take great damage. Yet i NEVER find any sabers.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2019-04-03 at 00:31.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 01:30   Link #30575
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Christ. What's the drop rate for Wolves and Fortresses from free quests? They've been dropping like crazy.
They are a part of the points ladder/event prize section. You don't have to farm those 2 ce's. Last Wolves ce is around 800,000 points.
Old 2019-04-03, 08:15   Link #30576
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
You whale.
lmao she's just come to me when i'm rolling other lancers
Old 2019-04-03, 10:50   Link #30577
McW
Canaan II When?

OMG! The last boss fight in JP event is horrible. It's literally killing my phone!!!!!

What the hell were they thinking with that stupid background where everyone of those Mara/Kara is one big moving particle, everyone moving at the same time and different patterns take a lot of processing power.
Old 2019-04-03, 14:01   Link #30578
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
I see, so the SD will be uploaded later, that's nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Kinda annoying though that all my best cards are berserkers. Tama Cat, Heracles, and Hijikata are my only 4* and higher servants. They do great damage but also take great damage. Yet i NEVER find any sabers.
You have no idea...when I started, I spent a good two months without any kind of saber

Quote:
OMG! The last boss fight in JP event is horrible. It's literally killing my phone!!!!!

What the hell were they thinking with that stupid background where everyone of those Mara/Kara is one big moving particle, everyone moving at the same time and different patterns take a lot of processing power.
Yeah...I felt considerable slowdown during that battle with Solomon, you know, the one with all the demon pillars in the background

And that's really making me hesitate entering that battle...if I ever get there that is (the time spent navigatign through the labyrinth + the loading makes this event very time consuming)

On another note, rolled again, Parvati now at NP2 and got Chiron-sensei.

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2019-04-03 at 14:47.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 17:41   Link #30579
Rizare

^Similar experience, my first gold saber ever was braver Liz. Until then, I had to rely on Caesar, Bedivere and Fergus.

I can't tell if the background Kama are causing me lag, I feel like the blue fire effect around her are the reason my phone has low FPS, same thing happened with Kiara in CCC event. Pretty relaxing event overall. Yeah there are a million loading screens but I just did something else while that was going on and I surprisingly got most of the shop bought out beside pieces and monuments.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-03, 20:00   Link #30580
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
You have no idea...when I started, I spent a good two months without any kind of saber
It's this a contest? Because I spent one year (2015 Oct - 2016 Sep Late class based banner) without a Gold Saber, and my first saber was on Dec and had Saber Wars about 2 to 3 weeks after my first saber, also beat Chamelot final boss with only silver sabers and Arthuria Lily (Gold faker).

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon