AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-04-15, 00:17   Link #32441
Nazotoria maid x

Well actually Beast VII is happy to be named olgamarie by fujimaru and mash
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 15:10   Link #32442
cyberdemon

Only really wanted the 4 or 5 star event ce. Ended up getting spooked by Vlad lol. Iíll take it. Still donít even have 1 of the 5* ce though for journey to the west
Old 2020-04-15, 15:58   Link #32443
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Only really wanted the 4 or 5 star event ce. Ended up getting spooked by Vlad lol. Iíll take it. Still donít even have 1 of the 5* ce though for journey to the west
Desire sensor is alive and well!

I had a similarly wonderful haul, but no 4* CEs. (Was hoping to LB my old one, to help with farming)

Then I remembered that units also increase drop rates.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 21:57   Link #32444
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Desire sensor is alive and well!

I had a similarly wonderful haul, but no 4* CEs. (Was hoping to LB my old one, to help with farming)

Then I remembered that units also increase drop rates.
Of course the desire sensor is real. Like me aiming to roll the big tit Lancer Caenis but game gave me the 5 star twins instead. Not exactly complaining though

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 23:45   Link #32445
cyberdemon

No kidding. If I don't care if I get a character, it will pop up anyways. Yet it becomes a nightmare when something I want actually turns up... Skadi is going to be a bitch to get...
Old 2020-04-16, 07:30   Link #32446
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Roman YMCA Man's PU is here. Should I roll? What's the chance another servant from this arc appears?
Old 2020-04-16, 08:43   Link #32447
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Roman YMCA Man's PU is here. Should I roll? What's the chance another servant from this arc appears?
If you mean in the next week, I would say chances are very low. Olympus Part 1 introduced 3 new Servants, (Orion, Mandricardo, Europe) and Part 2 has introduced 3 Servants as well (Wonder Twins, Caenis, ROOOOMA)

Also, who would they introduce? In terms of Servant sprites, we got jack-all from the Greek Mecha Gods. Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Zeus, and....Ares(?). They've just been giant mechanic monstrosities (and one red robot full of men's romance).
---

Incidentally, Grand Roma has really changed my perception of the word Rome. I always thought he was just belting it out, like Kintoki's Golden. But he actually seems to be using it in place of actual sentences. So, does Rome actually have a meaning (aside from being a proper noun), or is this some Type-Moon Noble Phantasm shenanigans?

Also, is Grand Roma good? I feel like he's supposed to be impressive, but against Zeus, an AOE Lancer vs 3 Rulers, everything felt...nerfed. (JAlter for the savage! You want AOEs to be treated as ST. Fine. You have special protection? That's adowable.)

Last edited by Rasen; 2020-04-16 at 09:17.
Old 2020-04-16, 09:16   Link #32448
XFire
150% done

So they translated the part where Kirsch reveals his actual intentions and.....

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-04-16, 09:52   Link #32449
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:
For what it's worth, since the usual characterization of Wodime's motivation is that he was butt-hurt that he wasn't the one to save the world from Goetia, I would say that qualifies as a higher purpose. (How much higher is debatable. But it seems up there with the NERV's instrumentality project and the Ainzworth's goals.)
Old 2020-04-16, 10:08   Link #32450
XFire
150% done

Quote:
For what it's worth, since the usual characterization of Wodime's motivation is that he was butt-hurt that he wasn't the one to save the world from Goetia, I would say that qualifies as a higher purpose. (How much higher is debatable. But it seems up there with the NERV's instrumentality project and the Ainzworth's goals.)
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2020-04-16, 10:33   Link #32451
McW
Canaan II When?

I'm tired this lostbelt was a bit too long... as I didn't have that much free time to play. The fights were straight dirty cheap. Let's recap:

Spoiler for Bosses:

It was hard...not impossible, just too many fights on Qin Huang Di, Assassin Lee and Arjuna Alter level. You progress slowly if you don't have much time to play.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 11:05   Link #32452
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
I'm tired this lostbelt was a bit too long... as I didn't have that much free time to play. The fights were straight dirty cheap. Let's recap:

Spoiler for Bosses:

It was hard...not impossible, just too many fights on Qin Huang Di, Assassin Lee and Arjuna Alter level. You progress slowly if you don't have much time to play.
Putting aside the other fights, when you do a Jeanne solo run, the length of the boss fight is on you.

Having said that, I am not looking forward to tackling these and other future events in GL w/ oversized Berserkers. Foreigners have been avoiding me like how Japanese avoid foreigners.
Old 2020-04-16, 12:53   Link #32453
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
If you mean in the next week, I would say chances are very low. Olympus Part 1 introduced 3 new Servants, (Orion, Mandricardo, Europe) and Part 2 has introduced 3 Servants as well (Wonder Twins, Caenis, ROOOOMA)

Also, who would they introduce? In terms of Servant sprites, we got jack-all from the Greek Mecha Gods. Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Zeus, and....Ares(?). They've just been giant mechanic monstrosities (and one red robot full of men's romance).
---

Also, is Grand Roma good? I feel like he's supposed to be impressive, but against Zeus, an AOE Lancer vs 3 Rulers, everything felt...nerfed. (JAlter for the savage! You want AOEs to be treated as ST. Fine. You have special protection? That's adowable.)
Well I rolled. Got both the twins and Roma. I hope Zeus and co won't come until Anniversary. 61 quartz left and can't whale at this period since the JPY exchange rate now is nuts.

Roma requires enemy waves to really shine since you need to stack his Roma traits from the NP. Zeus is not a good showcase of what Roma can do

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:

So......what else could he have done? Spat in the Alien's face and died there and then?

And BTW, the whole point of his plotline is that he never lost faith in humans

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-04-16 at 13:12.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 16:04   Link #32454
Thess

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for ehh:

Quote:
Yeah, Nasu made it clear in his blog and the revealing defeated line.

Spoiler for Theory which is worrisome and horrifying:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2020-04-16 at 16:26.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 16:27   Link #32455
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Spoiler for ehh:

Yeah, Nasu made it clear in his blog and the revealing defeated line.
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2020-04-16, 16:57   Link #32456
Thess

Quote:
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for spoilers:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2020-04-16 at 17:09.
Old 2020-04-16, 17:22   Link #32457
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-04-16, 17:37   Link #32458
bakato

Quote:
So......what else could he have done? Spat in the Alien's face and died there and then?

Yes and not become an accomplice in the erasure of human history.

Spoiler for Details:
Old 2020-04-16, 18:08   Link #32459
Thess

@XFire, I apologize but the forum doesn't let me reply you directly due word limit. It never happened to me before. Weird. So:

Spoiler for spoilers:

Old 2020-04-16, 18:13   Link #32460
bakato

Quote:
@XFire, I apologize but the forum doesn't let me reply you directly due word limit. It never happened to me before. Weird. So:

Spoiler for spoilers:
Wodime had no choice but to entrust everything to Chaldea. His plan failed and the remaining lostbelts are unacceptable for humanity.

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon