AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-04-16, 18:23   Link #32461
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Wodime had no choice but to entrust everything to Chaldea. His plan failed and the remaining lostbelts are unacceptable for humanity.
I think he meant those words, he has show to regard Chaldea highly, even admiring the bland self-insert because is the "Master the Doctor raised/groomed."

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 18:45   Link #32462
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
@XFire, I apologize but the forum doesn't let me reply you directly due word limit. It never happened to me before. Weird. So:

Spoiler for spoilers:
That's kinda weird, neither of us have been using actual text walls. Eh, no biggie.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-04-16, 20:06   Link #32463
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
That's kinda weird, neither of us have been using actual text walls. Eh, no biggie.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for stuff:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2020-04-16 at 20:17.
Old 2020-04-16, 20:40   Link #32464
cyberdemon

Been playing for a year now and only just now realized that you can move the support servant to outside the starting 3...
Old 2020-04-16, 21:04   Link #32465
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for stuff:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Edit - Just realized you were talking about Last Encore with the Extra stuff. That takes place a thousand years after Extra proper and iirc actually is a pruned timeline.

Last edited by XFire; 2020-04-16 at 21:12. Reason: welp, nevermind that part
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 21:22   Link #32466
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Been playing for a year now and only just now realized that you can move the support servant to outside the starting 3...
I thought you could after the fight starts if you use the Chaldea Combat code and hit Order Change.
Old 2020-04-16, 21:29   Link #32467
XFire
150% done

Anyway, I'm going to wait for a more complete translation of the story before commenting further. We seem to be going in circles here.
Old 2020-04-16, 22:39   Link #32468
Thess

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Edit - Just realized you were talking about Last Encore with the Extra stuff. That takes place a thousand years after Extra proper and iirc actually is a pruned timeline.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Old 2020-04-16, 22:59   Link #32469
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Yes and not become an accomplice in the erasure of human history.

Spoiler for Details:
Are you serious?

The whole of pan humanity was gone when he and the others awoke. The bleaching was done before anyone could have prevented it. The reason why Krystalia is gathering data on the Trees into that file is precisely because he obviously doesn't know what they are for. Nobody knows how to bring back Pan Humanity.

So being in that situation your solution is to just openly rebel against the Alien and have his contract kill him and his friends off for nothing? Instead of you know, trying to equip the remaining humanity (yes, the Lost Belts are humanity despite what people here are implying. They are not Pan humanity but they are still legit humans ) to set things right?

Sorry but I think that beats dying like a dog any day.

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
No. Krystalia doesn't know how to bring Pan Humanity back. None of them do for sure. Which is why claiming he turned his back on them or that he lost faith in them is ridiculous. If he knew he wouldn't have to go digging into the truth of things and compiling that long ass file Kadoc delivered to Chaldea. The actual words he had for Guda and co at the end were of encouragement because he has faith in them. This is the same guy who surviving an assassination attempt by his own lofty family ended up appreciating human potential from even the lowest people so he is the least likely person to abandon anyone, Pan Humanity included.

Spoiler for Krystalia's parting words to Chaldea:

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-04-17 at 23:37.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 23:27   Link #32470
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Spoiler for ehh:

he was really hamstrung by his contract. Just moving against the Trees or openly trying to dig into what the Alien is would kill him and co.

Quote:
Holmes may be a Beast himself for how many villains flags he's getting lately.
Spoiler for Offtopic note:
Old 2020-04-16, 23:53   Link #32471
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So is Euryale worth Grail Ascension? I've seen tons of videos where she does 1Million damage +, which is the reason why I kept levelling her up to now, as almost every enemy seems to have a male attribute.
There are just 16 Grails though... so it might keep me from levelling a 5 Star to 100 later on, should she start needing 1 for 2 levels at some point. (I have 5 Grails atm, and my only 4 Stars are, TamamoCat, d'eon and Suzuka Gozen)

Another question would be how buying Saint Quartzt outside the US works... Does it bill it against my google account, despite that I use quooApp or is it impossible for me to buy any? I'd really like to try my luck at the upcoming apocrypha pin ups...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 01:07   Link #32472
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I thought you could after the fight starts if you use the Chaldea Combat code and hit Order Change.
You can. I'm saying you can set it BEFORE the fight so that the support servant won't immediately take the field
Old 2020-04-17, 01:50   Link #32473
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

How many chapters does this new Lostbelt have? I'm still at chapter 20.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 02:05   Link #32474
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
he was really hamstrung by his contract. Just moving against the Trees or openly trying to dig into what the Alien is would kill him and co.
I know. When he made his intentions clear, he was attacked with the contract severing and his life put at stake. I think Wodime's major flaw is that he's too trusting. Beryl first, and IMO, not yet confirmed, but with Pepe chat in the beginning, he's too naive to look up Marisbury's good will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Spoiler for Offtopic note:

Spoiler for yeaaaaaaaah:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
How many chapters does this new Lostbelt have? I'm still at chapter 20.
27, but lots are without battles.

Last edited by Thess; 2020-04-17 at 02:16.
Old 2020-04-17, 02:25   Link #32475
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Wait, wait wait.
Why are we jumping into the conclusion that the bleaching of the earth surface is by the Alien God?

Krystalia only said the bleaching came before the tree dropped. But he never specifically stated who did what to achieve this bleaching.
In other words, Alien God may not necessarily be the one who actually did this, and this bleaching may not be the texture wipe like that people assumed.

Quote:
Perhaps he's the other side of Beast V, and is gonna be "Nega Mystery" or something like that.
Beast VI is the one that's in pair.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 02:38   Link #32476
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wait, wait wait.
Why are we jumping into the conclusion that the bleaching of the earth surface is by the Alien God?

Krystalia only said the bleaching came before the tree dropped. But he never specifically stated who did what to achieve this bleaching.
In other words, Alien God may not necessarily be the one who actually did this, and this bleaching may not be the texture wipe like that people assumed.

U Olga threatened to bleach us all, but I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Beast VI is the one that's in pair.
We don't know how many have pairs, and Beast VI has 3 parts if you count Manaka tagging along as Beast 666 Mother/Master (and you should since she gets called a humanity evil).

Old 2020-04-17, 09:04   Link #32477
Rasen

Ok, I've been watching the back-and-forth go on as someone who is not nearly as familiar with the Fate worlds, (before Xfire decided to put an end to it) and it seems like something that would have benefited from citing sources. Maybe it's just because I'm heavily dependent on summaries (Due to my decayed moonrunes reading E, and skipping cutscenes because Boy don't got time for all that), but it looks like this is an argument based on interpretations/extrapolations, which might be affected by one's translation of the text.

Having said all that, I just have a couple questions/points of my own:

Spoiler for 'cause I'm a dum-dum:
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 09:20   Link #32478
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Ok, I've been watching the back-and-forth go on as someone who is not nearly as familiar with the Fate worlds, (before Xfire decided to put an end to it) and it seems like something that would have benefited from citing sources. Maybe it's just because I'm heavily dependent on summaries (Due to my decayed moonrunes reading E, and skipping cutscenes because Boy don't got time for all that), but it looks like this is an argument based on interpretations/extrapolations, which might be affected by one's translation of the text.

Having said all that, I just have a couple questions/points of my own:

Spoiler for 'cause I'm a dum-dum:

Well!

Spoiler for spoilers:

Old 2020-04-17, 10:01   Link #32479
Rasen

Thanks for the reply!

Quote:
Well!

Spoiler for spoilers:

Spoiler for Down to two:
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 10:12   Link #32480
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Thanks for the reply!

Spoiler for Down to two:
Yeah but

Spoiler for spoilery talk!:

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon