AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-11, 18:55   Link #33161
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Servants:
Summer Bryn 4*
Summer Ilya 4*
Summer kiara 5*

Costumes for:
Emiya
Sigurd
Lanling
Bunyan
Izo
loli Vinci
Arjuna
Nero
It might be helpful to separate out the last four costumes, since they're available now and everything else is coming in the near (yet unspecified?) future.

Does anyone know what's the deal with Waltz? Like, is it like their April Fools' stuff, in that it's only up for a limited time?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-11, 20:18   Link #33162
Void

After using all my sq and fail to get BB I rolled my weekly ticket, and guess what?

Once again, I get a limited SSR trough single pulls.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-13, 04:35   Link #33163
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

I decided to unlazy myself and try clearing Olympus. Zeus ate my 3 command seals, mostly used to keep Space Ishtar alive.

OTOH, the combination of Wart, Tams and Jeanne turned the Wodime fight into a joke. Yo I heard you like invulnerability. So I stacked invulnerability on top of invulnerability. Avalon's invincibility works like David's group dodge, kinda.
Old 2020-08-13, 15:05   Link #33164
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Those who have me in their friend list probably noticed already, but I put my Castoria (10/10/10) in my Caster support slot

Currently switching between spamming EXP quests and Strengthening quests to improve my other servants :heh
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-13, 15:32   Link #33165
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Those who have me in their friend list probably noticed already, but I put my Castoria (10/10/10) in my Caster support slot

Currently switching between spamming EXP quests and Strengthening quests to improve my other servants :heh
Is the best way to farm mats, specifically those Faberge eggs and golden...sea urchins, from the dailies? Or is it better to find a good story Free mission?

Something I'm wondering about Wart: is what makes her so broken her Pierce-proof Invulnerability? (Now the only thing left to fear is Buff-wipe)
Old 2020-08-13, 18:02   Link #33166
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Is the best way to farm mats, specifically those Faberge eggs and golden...sea urchins, from the dailies? Or is it better to find a good story Free mission?
When there's no events running, then daily/free quests are the only option, but the drop rates are unreliable though...
But you can possibly spam it pretty good if you can clear it in 3 turns.

Quote:
Something I'm wondering about Wart: is what makes her so broken her Pierce-proof Invulnerability? (Now the only thing left to fear is Buff-wipe)
Perfect Invulnerability aside, her buffs are still pretty good. If there's one thing she's lacking, is healing. But that would just make her even more broken
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-13, 22:31   Link #33167
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Eggs and star orb thingies have terrible, terrible drop rates lol. They drop from Nagas and Kerberos respectively

More like the strongest NP battery + Arts color + MLB Black Grail. And on top of that, her NP gives spammable 30% ATTK up and Skadi-style defense, only it's perfect invul in this case. The MLB Black Grail, if you have it, is really what unlocks her offensive capability

Because of that, you are actually still totally alright sticking with Merlin and Skadi if you main Buster or Quick attackers
Old 2020-08-13, 23:55   Link #33168
MartianMage

Without any events the best places to farm mats are free quests because dailies are actually garbage.

Castoria is super broken because of the combination of buffs she has along with a 50% battery which has a better split than Waver(30% party then 20% single which is opposite of Waver). It's especially broken for arts servants because they can now start with BG while enjoying the 100% arts, 40% atk(140% if both NP5 and they both use NP), and 60% np gen up by 2 Castorias.

This isn't to say that buster and quick don't benefit from Castoria. They do but of course arts servants get the most out of her.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

David min turn with double Castoria.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2020-08-14 at 01:13.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 04:17   Link #33169
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

This is in. Welfare Lancer. Swimsuit Gucchan.

Brynhilde, as revealed.
Ilya
Kiara
Tomoe Gozen
Abigail
Murasaki
Old 2020-08-14, 04:55   Link #33170
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Welp, I'm gonna have to give up on using the 10 tickets for Castoria. Gonna use it for part 2 of the summer gacha.
Summer Paisen Gucchan as welfare is nice but another Lancer? We just got Erice this year.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 04:57   Link #33171
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Let's hope she's single target arts. I want Tomoe and Abigail.
Old 2020-08-14, 05:45   Link #33172
MartianMage

Abigail is going to be the SSR lol
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 06:34   Link #33173
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Summer Gucchan so cute aaarggh
Old 2020-08-14, 06:35   Link #33174
Void

LMAO Tomoe is wearing a VR, I love this girl.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 07:12   Link #33175
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Not interested in Kiara, but everyone else... damn. Good thing I still have quartz left.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 07:59   Link #33176
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

210 quartz atm, after I unlazied myself from Olympus.
Old 2020-08-14, 10:01   Link #33177
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Eggs and star orb thingies have terrible, terrible drop rates lol. They drop from Nagas and Kerberos respectively

More like the strongest NP battery + Arts color + MLB Black Grail. And on top of that, her NP gives spammable 30% ATTK up and Skadi-style defense, only it's perfect invul in this case. The MLB Black Grail, if you have it, is really what unlocks her offensive capability

Because of that, you are actually still totally alright sticking with Merlin and Skadi if you main Buster or Quick attackers
What does Black Grail have to do with Wart? With its description of increasing NP power, I figured it was useless on non-offensive NPs.

On an entirely different tack, is Wart's 1st sprite's hat a traditional English cap or something? I don't think I've seen anything like it before, except on the Kaichou in Kujibiki Unbalance.
Old 2020-08-14, 10:50   Link #33178
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Threw in 4 tickets. Of course she will answer when I was listening to a music video and wasn't paying attention
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 13:02   Link #33179
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
What does Black Grail have to do with Wart? With its description of increasing NP power, I figured it was useless on non-offensive NPs.
Take someone like the Dioscuri and stick Black Grail on them then watch them NP 4x in a row at something like 3-400K dmg each time. This is only one example but you should see why now. NP looping + firepower without the need for supporting CEs means you are free to go ham with Black Grail on your offense unit
Old 2020-08-14, 15:59   Link #33180
cyberdemon

Sweet finally got my first foreigner with xx.

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon