AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2011-04-04, 23:11   Link #221
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Guys, I think this conspircy is way too farfetch now. Just because we have never seen her, doesn't mean the characters have never seen her, if that was the case she'll be another urban legend, but there at least have to be records of her taking tests and exams to maintain her status as a Level 5 in that Tokiwadai, similiar to Mikoto. And no, you can't have a substitue to do that.

And for the simpliest of reasons, why the hell would anyone want to do that? What's the point of faking to be in middle school? She's not a person from the Dark Side, that's no need for that; look if she was going to 'hide' herself, why bother keeping that level 5 status? Why not pretend to be a 0? THen you have to consider, how did she enroll into Tokiwadai in the first place?

THat's just too many loopholes for this to work.
Not really if her power really mess the mind that hard she can pretty much fake all record of her.

Then again the way Mikoto talks about the queen she is supposed to be a Oujoo to the core, so I doubt Seiri fit that description at all.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 23:25   Link #222
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Not really if her power really mess the mind that hard she can pretty much fake all record of her.

Then again the way Mikoto talks about the queen she is supposed to be a Oujoo to the core, so I doubt Seiri fit that description at all.
What? So no data nothing whatsoever? You know that would just raise alot of redflags.

Again, there is absolutely no reason for her to fake out to this extent, even if there is, wouldn't it be better to completely drop of the face of the planet like Number 6, instead of the super popular Tokiwadai girls school? And I'm very certain, nobody's going to go Fan girling for an character they have never met!

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-04-04 at 23:55.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 23:40   Link #223
outerelf

She probably does go to Tokiwadai, but as far as I can tell, she really does hate being seen- no one in school has ever seen her face yet, so who she really is, is up in the air like with Aogami Pierce.

(And I take offense to that religion comment)
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 23:54   Link #224
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sorry about that
Old 2011-04-05, 00:16   Link #225
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
She probably does go to Tokiwadai, but as far as I can tell, she really does hate being seen- no one in school has ever seen her face yet,
No, I doubt that no one has ever seen her. She's famous tokiwadai student and an oujo character. She rarely seen but rarely doesn't mean she's not seen.

Just like I said before she is most likely a shut in in a way not a shut in the house but in the society. If she can messed up with your memory the it's easy to make her presence almost invisible but still it only works on human being. It won't work on machines. So there will be always record of her and she's not mikoto that can just hack into the server.
Old 2011-04-05, 08:21   Link #226
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Guys, I think this conspircy is way too farfetch now. Just because we have never seen her, doesn't mean the characters have never seen her, if that was the case she'll be another urban legend, but there at least have to be records of her taking tests and exams to maintain her status as a Level 5 in that Tokiwadai, similiar to Mikoto. And no, you can't have a substitue to do that.

And for the simpliest of reasons, why the hell would anyone want to do that? What's the point of faking to be in middle school? She's not a person from the Dark Side, that's no need for that; look if she was going to 'hide' herself, why bother keeping that level 5 status? Why not pretend to be a 0? THen you have to consider, how did she enroll into Tokiwadai in the first place?

THat's just too many loopholes for this to work.
For all you know she really could be a Dark Side Member....all Level 5s are in some way after all.
Old 2011-04-05, 10:28   Link #227
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
For all you know she really could be a Dark Side Member....all Level 5s are in some way after all.
Mikoto and Gunha are not members of the dark side. What are you talking about?
Old 2011-04-05, 10:32   Link #228
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I'll buy a 'connection' to the dark side, but not a full member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
He meant that they have a connection to the dark side one way or another; Mikoto through the Misaka clones, and I believe Gunha had a connection to the Kihara from that Vendoring Machine SS novel.
Old 2011-04-05, 21:33   Link #229
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Gunha was just passing around, patrolling for judgment.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 22:13   Link #230
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Yes, Gunha has no relation to the Kiharas.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 22:53   Link #231
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

According to the summary of the Vending machine SS, Gunha's abilites are being studied by the [Kihara Research Institute].
Old 2011-04-15, 13:59   Link #232
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
what Chaos said....

not a full member? Then why so secretive.....if she were a total hikikomori then why not just stay at home.....
Old 2011-04-15, 14:00   Link #233
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Gunha was just passing around, patrolling for judgment.
He's a Gemstone. Meaning his abilities are of special interest to Academy's higher-ups. And ultimately a certain guy in a tube.
Old 2011-04-15, 14:07   Link #234
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
not a full member? Then why so secretive.....if she were a total hikikomori then why not just stay at home.....
As was brought up recently, we know absolutely nothing about her aside from her abilities and that both her and Mikoto aren't exactly girl friends.

It might not even be that she's being secretive since obviously there's alot of people knowing her, it's just that the Author haven't found a role for her yet.
Old 2011-04-15, 14:15   Link #235
tsunade666

before a role or anything. I wish the author will at least show an illustration for her. She's mentioned before and being a level 5 and a tokiwadai student. They should at least show a figure.
Old 2011-04-15, 19:51   Link #236
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

We should email Haimura in Japanese. Also, we need character designs for Bardway as well.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 20:08   Link #237
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
We should email Haimura in Japanese. Also, we need character designs for Bardway as well.
Spoiler for bardway:
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 20:09   Link #238
Miraluka
Banned

I posted them in the light novel thread a time ago... just search for them, I guess, nobody expected her to be Bardway .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 20:40   Link #239
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'll take it that you're joking. Yet: I thought we all knew that Haimura won't give any answer, nor will he be willing to ask Kamachi in anyone's stead (except those with work relations such as their editors).

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 05:47   Link #240
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Maybe I'm being optimistic here, but do you think we'll get an Index OVA when Railgun II comes out? I mean, it's only fair right?

Suggestion 1: Continuation of the Daihaisensai remaining days.

Suggestion 2: Introduction of Bardway in an original story.