AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-23, 03:27   Link #15681
TobiBadass6969

Sorry but gotta ask, does anyone have the spoilers or translation of Volume 15?
TobiBadass6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 06:06   Link #15682
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiBadass6969 View Post
No, it isn't done yet.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 06:16   Link #15683
TobiBadass6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
No, it isn't done yet.
Okay,

Question, know any links to where I can find and read the Side Stories and Encore's?
Old 2017-01-24, 11:07   Link #15684
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Okay,

Question, know any links to where I can find and read the Side Stories and Encore's?
Only some have been/are being done. As for asking for links...I think its against the rules? I'm not certain... I'd recommend waiting for someone more senior than I to comment.

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2017-01-24 at 12:04.
Old 2017-01-24, 15:49   Link #15685
cyberdemon

Quote:
just do a search and you can find some spoilers in this thread
Old 2017-01-25, 06:29   Link #15686
TobiBadass6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
just do a search and you can find some spoilers in this thread
Found some, looks to be quite believable to me.

Just got to ask this in-regards to the writing, is it me or does the author focus most of whatever close to 3D characterisation there is mainly on the spirits?

Because I'm getting the feeling that guys like Kannazuki have more reasons for working for Ratatoskr and when it comes to Reine, she feels somewhat mysterious but not too involved in things

Also gotta ask, any idea what the AST does most of the time? I mean they're not the only wizards, I'm pretty sure they never succeeded in killing even one spirit and I think there's more than one branch around the world. So what's their main purpose outside of the spirits?
Old 2017-01-25, 18:23   Link #15687
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Found some, looks to be quite believable to me.

Just got to ask this in-regards to the writing, is it me or does the author focus most of whatever close to 3D characterisation there is mainly on the spirits?

Because I'm getting the feeling that guys like Kannazuki have more reasons for working for Ratatoskr and when it comes to Reine, she feels somewhat mysterious but not too involved in things

Also gotta ask, any idea what the AST does most of the time? I mean they're not the only wizards, I'm pretty sure they never succeeded in killing even one spirit and I think there's more than one branch around the world. So what's their main purpose outside of the spirits?
The spoilers aren't rumours - they're true.

Of course he does, they're the main characters (and with eleven of them as well as Shidou, Westcott and Ellen, that doesn't leave much room). As for Kannazuki, it's partly because he's a masochist and loves working for a sadist like Kotori, and partly, I assume, because in meeting Kotori, he saw that Spirits really can be just normal girls after being sealed. He and Reine seemed to be in-the-know already in Volume 4, after all. As for Reine, it's implied on several occasions that she's <Phantom> (not a fact, but there is far more evidence for than against).

And nothing. They're the Anti-Spirits Team. Most Governments seem to have their equivalent (like the UK's SSS), too. Realizers are used for reconstruction work after Spacequakes as well, but it's repeatedly stated that Realizer technology is top secret. It was developed and is used almost-exclusively for, fighting Spirits.
Old 2017-01-25, 20:57   Link #15688
TobiBadass6969

Quote:
The spoilers aren't rumours - they're true.

Of course he does, they're the main characters (and with eleven of them as well as Shidou, Westcott and Ellen, that doesn't leave much room). As for Kannazuki, it's partly because he's a masochist and loves working for a sadist like Kotori, and partly, I assume, because in meeting Kotori, he saw that Spirits really can be just normal girls after being sealed. He and Reine seemed to be in-the-know already in Volume 4, after all. As for Reine, it's implied on several occasions that she's <Phantom> (not a fact, but there is far more evidence for than against).

And nothing. They're the Anti-Spirits Team. Most Governments seem to have their equivalent (like the UK's SSS), too. Realizers are used for reconstruction work after Spacequakes as well, but it's repeatedly stated that Realizer technology is top secret. It was developed and is used almost-exclusively for, fighting Spirits.
Reine as Phantom.....I'm more likely to bet Phantom's a literal split personality than Reine herself.

So essentially it's all a waste of money the moment no Spirits show up? Well it was all pretty convenient they occurred in/near Tengu City, Japan and all the Spirits are probably Japanese(regardless of hair colour).

So at some point they should all be dismantled......man I think those AST's'd be left unemployed by the end of the series
Old 2017-01-26, 01:11   Link #15689
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Reine as Phantom.....I'm more likely to bet Phantom's a literal split personality than Reine herself.

So essentially it's all a waste of money the moment no Spirits show up? Well it was all pretty convenient they occurred in/near Tengu City, Japan and all the Spirits are probably Japanese(regardless of hair colour).

So at some point they should all be dismantled......man I think those AST's'd be left unemployed by the end of the series
Yeah, that theory's been tossed around too, but if that's the case, then I'd assume there's still some kind of psychic link - <Phantom>'s speech to convince Origami to take the Kether Sephirah Crystal was pretty much an ad verbatim repeat of Origami's motive rant to Reine in Volume 5 (that she needed power, would do anything to get it, for her parents, blah blah blah). Not to mention their shared voice actress, the fact that Shido's recollection of <Phantom> in Volume 1 occurs as Reine wakes him up, the fact that the author has insisted there is a plot-reason for her exhaustion, the fact that a Bandersnatch that attacked Reine was later shown with it's head caved in, etc...
Old 2017-01-26, 07:58   Link #15690
TobiBadass6969

Quote:
Yeah, that theory's been tossed around too, but if that's the case, then I'd assume there's still some kind of psychic link - <Phantom>'s speech to convince Origami to take the Kether Sephirah Crystal was pretty much an ad verbatim repeat of Origami's motive rant to Reine in Volume 5 (that she needed power, would do anything to get it, for her parents, blah blah blah). Not to mention their shared voice actress, the fact that Shido's recollection of <Phantom> in Volume 1 occurs as Reine wakes him up, the fact that the author has insisted there is a plot-reason for her exhaustion, the fact that a Bandersnatch that attacked Reine was later shown with it's head caved in, etc...
Haven't watched both seasons of the anime in a long while but I think they cut those out....shame it added depth and suspicion

Also just a random idea that got in my head, what are the chances of DaL getting an action-based RPG like Fairy Fencer F and Hyperdimension Neptunia?
Old 2017-01-26, 08:03   Link #15691
tuckersister

I'm really looking forward in seeing what Kurumi was like before becoming a Spirit. She may have been an orphan.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 11:33   Link #15692
Estzero1

Quote:
Haven't watched both seasons of the anime in a long while but I think they cut those out....shame it added depth and suspicion
That's wrong actually. Besides the future content, what would be a feast in Anime form if you ask me, everything Chaos mentioned was in the Anime adaptions.

Quote:
Also just a random idea that got in my head, what are the chances of DaL getting an action-based RPG like Fairy Fencer F and Hyperdimension Neptunia?
Well, imo something similair to FF or HDN wouldn't work for DAL ( at least I can't imagine it), but I believe that the series has potential for a game different than the VN-esque game in the past.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 06:19   Link #15693
TobiBadass6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Well, imo something similair to FF or HDN wouldn't work for DAL ( at least I can't imagine it), but I believe that the series has potential for a game different than the VN-esque game in the past.
The fact that they don't have many enemies to fight(often)kinda explains why

Something other than VN?

Also question, is it just me or am I the only one who thinks Yuri when it comes to Yoshino and Natsumi?

Last edited by TobiBadass6969; 2017-01-27 at 09:01.
Old 2017-01-27, 10:10   Link #15694
Gx Hero
Rambler

I was thinking about Kurumi's power. The eighth bullet creates clones and those clones have the memories of said person. couldn't shidou once he got the power use it on himself to create a clone of before he lost his memories?

Regardless I suspect Kurumi is a key that could unlock shidou's past when and if she ever wanted to.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 10:55   Link #15695
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
I was thinking about Kurumi's power. The eighth bullet creates clones and those clones have the memories of said person. couldn't shidou once he got the power use it on himself to create a clone of before he lost his memories?

Regardless I suspect Kurumi is a key that could unlock shidou's past when and if she ever wanted to.
She could. Her ninth or tenth bullet (can't remember which...tenth, I think) gives her all the memories of the target. She used it on the CD and photo of Miku in Volume 7, remember? So theoretically, she, like Nia, used her powers to restore her memories of when she was human. Mukuro could have done the same with her key, as well, I'd wager.
... So theoretically Shido could use Michael on his memories.
Old 2017-01-27, 18:57   Link #15696
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

The truth I have very curious about spinn off of kurumi, recently was running much information in Japanese, only I hope that spinn off will be equally interesting that the main serie .
Old 2017-01-27, 20:15   Link #15697
Gx Hero
Rambler

what is the spin off called. haven't been keeping up with date a live recently.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 22:36   Link #15698
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Date A Bullet: Date A Live Fragment ^

Judging from the name, I'd say it's likely a longer, stand-alone novel, rather than a whole series about Kurumi. Not that I don't think she isn't popular enough to sustain her own series - she certainly is - but it's the ordering that gets me. The 'Fragment' part is second, which suggests to me that Date A Bullet is merely the flagship of a new sub-line of Date A Live books.
I believe someone theorized there may be others based around the other Spirits in the larger 'Date A Live Fragment' umbrella, with I think sounds likely.
Old 2017-01-30, 09:13   Link #15699
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

When can we expect to see the cover of volume 16?
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 09:39   Link #15700
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

The 28th February, most likely. We should get it's title the day after tomorrow though (as Fujimi Shobo posts all the titles for Light Novels to be released in the next month on the first day of the current month, so since Volume 16 is released in March, it'll be put up on the first day of February)

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy