AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-06-21, 23:00   Link #7421
AnimeFan188

The 10 Most Important Things They Didn't Teach You In School:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18611...in-school.html

Anyone have any additions to that list?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 23:30   Link #7422
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Gandalf Goes to the World Cup , Vuvuzela always here :

Rofl
lol this is brilliant!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 23:31   Link #7423
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
The 10 Most Important Things They Didn't Teach You In School:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18611...in-school.html

Anyone have any additions to that list?
I was hoping they went and detailed out the chapters =/
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 12:19   Link #7424
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 16:18   Link #7425
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser", and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc
Hackettstown, NJ
17840-1503 U.S.A.

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money". I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
There can only be one...
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 17:33   Link #7426
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

^Lol, the true story of someone with WAY too much time on his/her hands....
Old 2010-06-22, 18:54   Link #7427
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dragon View Post
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser", and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

Hackettstown, NJ
17840-1503 U.S.A.

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money". I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
There can only be one...
OMFG! LOL .... u just turned a simple pleasure such as eating chocolate into an Epic Darwinian struggle for survival... now THAT is how people should user their noodle!
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 23:51   Link #7428
FateAnomaly

At least he gave his m&m a chance to survive. Others just eat them irregardless.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 00:19   Link #7429
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

DANIEL BRYAN *clap clap.. clap clap clap*

the popular NXT rookie that was fired and now the WWE Universe wants him back and makes noise in WWE fatal 4way. Also on NXT and Raw.

How he was fired....

Old 2010-06-23, 00:36   Link #7430
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

I hear it was also because he spit on John Cena for real (on purpose?).

Politics in the WWE *shakes head*

I would like to see him back, but he's probably better off in the Indy scene like previously if he wants to do his own thing.

Speaking of the WWE:

Quote:

Hackettstown, NJ
17840-1503 U.S.A.

There can only be one...
I thought I was the only one that actually took the time to write and/or e-mail food companies!

+rep for you.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 12:19   Link #7431
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Last one...Sorry guys xD

So you think you had a hard childhood? Well Fuck you, it's got nothing on mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the faggot prick next door who was always beating the shit out of me and telling me I wasn't worth shit. It's not even like I had a choice, the town fucking had something like 9 people living in it, I shit you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place to place trying to get along with people who didn't even want me.

You think that's the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or somethingm who only kept me around, because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couplees that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each others sentences? Yeah they were fucking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the fuck up.

Like I said I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a pokemon master.
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 12:32   Link #7432
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Last one...Sorry guys xD

So you think you had a hard childhood? Well Fuck you, it's got nothing on mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the faggot prick next door who was always beating the shit out of me and telling me I wasn't worth shit. It's not even like I had a choice, the town fucking had something like 9 people living in it, I shit you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place to place trying to get along with people who didn't even want me.

You think that's the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or somethingm who only kept me around, because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couplees that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each others sentences? Yeah they were fucking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the fuck up.

Like I said I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.

I read up to 3rd paragraph, and was wondering how this can give me a laugh. And it's hilarious, i basically loled at the last line

Didn't know that Misty was a tsundere/sadist. Back when i played pokemon, everything was in Japanese or some other language

Nice collection you have there
Old 2010-06-23, 14:31   Link #7433
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Renai Circulation Izaya version
Old 2010-06-23, 19:47   Link #7434
speck123

Civilization V Anonymous:

speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 20:11   Link #7435
Seitsuki
Onee!

may as well share this. I found it on my school account. I have no idea how the **** something this random got there, but there you go.
Spoiler for stupidly weird:

....yeah I lol'd at the famine thing. shoot me.
Old 2010-06-24, 22:53   Link #7436
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Playin' mah bongos, playin' mah bongos. . .naked.

Nudist?
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 00:55   Link #7437
Raiga
tl;dr

So apparently YouTube's added a vuvuzela button. Doesn't appear in embedded videos though, you have to watch on the video page.

(I'm wondering if this is old news, since I swear I didn't notice until just now)
Old 2010-06-25, 10:08   Link #7438
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

A New Challenger appears

-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 14:25   Link #7439
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Last one...Sorry guys xD

Lol, I didn't get it until I read the last two words. That is quite the joke.
Old 2010-06-25, 14:42   Link #7440
Animelover#1
Kouta...

Heh, Everyone loves potter puppet pals
Credit goes to Neil Cicierra.

This guy is hilarious too :P

Credits go to NigaHiga

Last edited by Animelover#1; 2010-06-25 at 15:40.
Animelover#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor