AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 14:12   Link #8761
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
It obvious Guido is down their, he was a major player in the Adam project, now if he is down there of his own will is another question. Also will we see a loli Arca with her backed up memories before her death?
To answer your questions: for one I believe Gido isn't the same anymore. I have assumed he was killed with the blast Arclight released due to his human fragile nature and, as a result and since he is of real value for Ishiyama, they took some DNA and cloned him and, perhaps (due to a hint in chapter 43), he is now a needless.

On the issue about Arca. First of all, there's absolutely nothing in Needless that is there just for show, those clones will no doubt play a big role and, surely, one of them will survive, making that survivor Arca as we know her. Whether she will preserve the memories she made throughout her life, that I don't know, but at least one of those child Arca will survive, I'm sure of it.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 14:12   Link #8762
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Hmm so we could speculate about Yamada's role in all this with Bible reference? Like Saten is like Satan(devil) and Arclight with Blade represent Christ in all this, and Eve and Riru are like angels.
So maybe Yamada may have some role like that? Maybe the apostle Judas or maybe even the Antichrist? Or if we go with Arcas(real one?) last words then he is either the right or left hand of god (I think left since we saw his left eye change), but then the question who is the other hand(Saten?)?

And Gido is most likely to appear it that huge space, because the only other reason why he didn't show up until now is that he is dead.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 14:15   Link #8763
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Hmm so we could speculate about Yamada's role in all this with Bible reference? Like Saten is like Satan(devil) and Arclight with Blade represent Christ in all this, and Eve and Riru are like angels.
So maybe Yamada may have some role like that? Maybe the apostle Judas or maybe even the Antichrist? Or if we go with Arcas(real one?) last words then he is either the right or left hand of god (I think left since we saw his left eye change), but then the question who is the other hand(Saten?)?

And Gido is most likely to appear it that huge space, because the only other reason why he didn't show up until now is that he is dead.
Help me out here.
When Cruz was in Blade's memories, which hand scorched the stigmata on the underground doc's hand?
Old 2012-04-25, 14:18   Link #8764
Soji

Darth SpiderDen I think was the right one but i not 100% sure about this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 14:20   Link #8765
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Darth SpiderDen I think was the right one but i not 100% sure about this.
We answer this question and then we will know which hand of God Cruz is.
On another note, in what hand was Arca's stigmata?
Old 2012-04-25, 14:20   Link #8766
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Help me out here.
When Cruz was in Blade's memories, which hand scorched the stigmata on the underground doc's hand?
Left.... hmm... left...
That means he is the RIGHT HAND!!
Ok. Now we have determined that if Yamada is one of those hands, then probably left...

Also by looking on Blades and Arclight tastes it's save to assume that the Second was also a lolicon, right?
Old 2012-04-25, 14:21   Link #8767
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Help me out here.
Not the hand. Mengroze placed his over the torso of one of his patients (who he can't remember) and it was then when the strangely shaped mark appeared.

Quote:
Also by looking on Blades and Arclight tastes it's save to assume that the Second was also a lolicon, right?
Oh, cmon, that would be unfitting of someone who is remembered as the savior of the humanity.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:23   Link #8768
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Not the hand. Mengroze placed his over the torso of one of his patients (who he can't remember) and it was then when the strangely shaped mark appeared.
I thought it was the hand.
Oh well, let's see if I got it right with Arca's stigmata being in her hand.

Quote:
Oh, cmon, that would be unfitting of someone who is the savior of the world.
He loves children and fights for their future...
If he does that with a bit more enthusiasm then yeah, he's a loli.
And really, with the tone of the series, that could actually be true.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:27   Link #8769
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:

Oh, cmon, that would be unfitting of someone who is remembered as the savior of the humanity.
Oh, right. Forgot about that....
Edit: Now Adan read Needless chapter 86 page 22 and you will notice something about the hands... "Then, when I was touching his body, this symbol appeared upon his hand and burned into my skin"
Well it doesn't mention which hand, but I taking the bet that it's the left one.

And maybe the reason he helped was because there were cute lolis asking him to? Maybe he helped lolis and only because the said lolis were asking, he unwillingly helped others?
Well, lets just say that it's the side effect of cloning for now....
Old 2012-04-25, 14:31   Link #8770
Homura7

Quote:
Well, lets just say that it's the side effect of cloning for now....
I thought Blade's fetish developed due to seeing Yamada naked many times? As for Arclight... well, let's just say he experienced something along these lines, though in his case it isn't as exaggerated as with Blade who has no qualms in proclaiming his lewd desires before everyone.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:40   Link #8771
Soji

Think about the whole left and right hand of god and Yamada eyes. I wonder if Right hand and Righ eye are defense and left hand and left eye is offense.
I mean think about it...until now Yamada stop Arca and bend Rain laser with his right hand.
Then again this is something i think when I think Arca word now and try to find out a theory about this. It's probally impossible.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:45   Link #8772
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

If Yamada ends up both the left and right hand, maybe he will actually have 2 fragments?
Or maybe there just two beings sitting in Yamada (AnN and ???) or we should just wait for the next chapter the get more answers?
I want to see how Seto/Solva vs Kafka/Uten or Mio/Uchida vs Setsuna/Kucinashi goes, finding out what the hell Yamadas power is has the highest priority for me, right now.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:50   Link #8773
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Well Arclight did extract another one of the chips needed that holds something important. I wonder if they are blueprints to give us an idea of what Cruz's powers are, or is it something different...who knows.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:50   Link #8774
Homura7

Arca seemed to know what Yamada's fragment is when she said "that person".

She then was about to tell him something really important related to his body. Unfortunately, Arclight had to come at the most crucial part.

And finally, her last words before dying: "The right and the left hand of God".

Arca knew what Yamada's fragment is, that is clear.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:53   Link #8775
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Arca seemed to know what Yamada's fragment is when she said "that person".

She then was about to tell him something really important related to his body. Unfortunately, Arclight had to come in the most crucial part.

And finally, her last words before dying: "the right and the left hand of God".

Arca knew what Yamada's fragment is, that is clear.
I don't think Arca is dead but that's just me. We see her clones in the current chapters and it speculates that she could be alive.

That's just my guess judging by what happened.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:54   Link #8776
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@Adan
Maybe not what his fragment is, but she certainly knew something about Yamada as a whole.
Maybe Yamada's body is different then other needless.
Old 2012-04-25, 15:05   Link #8777
Homura7

How funny it would be if Arca backed up her memories and embedded them into one of those clones of hers to make sure she would keep living in case her original self was destroyed. I wouldn't put it past her to take these measures, because you know, we are talking about the sister of the most intelligent character in the series here. Her widt is amazing and I'm sure she already knew Arclight was doubting she.

And who requested make so many clones in first place, I wonder.
Old 2012-04-25, 15:12   Link #8778
Soji

Adan@ If this happen she will be the little sister How funny this would be even if she use her power again Yamada we already know(thanks AA) that that power don't work on Yamada
Old 2012-04-25, 15:19   Link #8779
Homura7

The thing is, it won't surprise me if the Arca lolis are forcing the group goe underground. It's like they don't want Yamada & co leave the building.

And if my theory turns out as I said, Simeon will be populated with many moles: Teruyama (by fooling them into believing he's the fakeout), Kafka (when he finds out Yamada is in the City), Mio, Setsuna & Kuchinashi (who eventually will side with the Resistance by the end of the arc, otherwise Teruyama's cover gets exposed), Arca by tricking them and acting as if she had no recollection of her life before dying, and Saten who is the ultimate troll (though this last one is doing all to his own benefit).

This is what I call having your firewalls trespassed.
Old 2012-04-25, 15:49   Link #8780
Anduriel

Spoiler for 1:
Anduriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen