Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-16, 21:50   Link #861
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Or not, their reunion in Ep 1 was well done.
I thought so, but it's apparent nothing will come of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I'm extremely agreed with you on these two. (WOW. lol)

I heard that in the game C.C. was talking to three people through the World of C, Marianne, V.V., and the third one is still a mytery to find out. But I've always think it might be someone who's very close to her.

You are talking about C.C. pushing Lelouch and Kallen together right? I kinda thought of that since I saw how close (hah?) C.C. and Kallen are now in Ep. 2 (With the whole bunny girl event, LOL)
I would think it was someone important. After I found out about this third speaker, I always assumed that it was a past lover or something.

I didn't consider it myself and I still dislike the idea in its entirety.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 22:55   Link #862
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Returning back to the topic of C.C expression when Zero decided to turn around to fight the Chinese...

When I watched the episode again at the part, more than anything, it seems to me she's thinking how "dishonest" he is coming up with that excuse/reason about the Indian Army for his decision to stay and fight...

Which is usually what Lelouch does
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:02   Link #863
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I thought she seemed pleased that he was staying to get Kallen back.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-16, 23:13   Link #864
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I agree with you on this point. I honestly think C.C. was happy that Lelouch was giving into his emotions for Kallen and going back for him. She almost seemed worried until Lelouch announced they were going to retaliate.

I wonder if maybe C.C. sees herself in Lelouch. Perhaps when she was younger, she was similar to Lelouch and, as a result, missed out on something or someone and she doesn't want to see Lelouch do the same.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:16   Link #865
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well, it's hard to argue these kind of things, since it's basically an Interpretation of what each of us see.

For me though, considering their past casual interactions mostly, and how Lelouch has never been too honest about certain things, in addition for that moment to be shown after his excuse about the Indian Army...

It's not too out of place to think that.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:19   Link #866
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
I agree with you on this point. I honestly think C.C. was happy that Lelouch was giving into his emotions for Kallen and going back for him. She almost seemed worried until Lelouch announced they were going to retaliate.

I wonder if maybe C.C. sees herself in Lelouch. Perhaps when she was younger, she was similar to Lelouch and, as a result, missed out on something or someone and she doesn't want to see Lelouch do the same.
I suppose she was glad about all that. She seems like she wants Lelouch and Kallen to get together as well, to my annoyance.

That could very well be the case. She could be trying now to see that Lelouch doesn't become like she did. I suppose she might consider Kallen someone who could aid in this as well.

Quote:
Well, it's hard to argue these kind of things, since it's basically an Interpretation of what each of us see.

For me though, considering their past casual interaction, and how Lelouch has never been honest about certain things, it's not too out of place to think that.
I suppose that is true.

It could always be a little of both.

Old 2008-06-17, 13:22   Link #867
Var
Banned

Quote:
I really curious as to what you saw; Because if the scenes from season 1 isn't 'good' enough, what in season 2 made you change your mind?

Cause at the moment, I cannot recall any scene that could surpass S1's romance indication.
Because, simply, I always regarded the interactions between C.C. and Lelouch as paternal, partnership interactions. The point was restated time and again within the show, first with the initial contract, then her constantly reminding him of the fact, and finally re-initiated by Lelouch (stating contract not some lover bond that people seem to pulling from the scene) as a continuation as partners but on more equal footing where they can count on one another. Thats the first 15ish episodes already. In that time the only things we ever got were a cave scene (where I think the audience felt more jealous than Kallen, or read too much into it) and some line about snow. Their value, being only two scenes, is dimished severly by the constant reitteration of the fact that Lelouch has a contract with C.C.. Neither of them made anything of it, it happened and passed. This theme of understanding, from my PoV, goes on right till the end. I will, however, stop at the end of the Mao arc because that is rougly where the current show is.

This is, quite frankly, not anything like what we've had in S2. For one, and this is probably the biggest one, is the fact that Kallen is trying to make something of her time with Lelouch. Nothing all that romantic may have happened, but it sure seems like a lot more actual development than 'snow is white'.

Ultimately, by the 10th episode, S2 had more 'romantic' development than S1. Now this is OT... argh. Reply to me in a PM or something.

Quote:

Agreed. Had to throw that agreeance out there.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 13:44   Link #868
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

Well, he can care about Kallen and still not be in love with her.

And about C.C. . She can be happy that lelouch cares about his friends. That he is still human.

She said that because of the geass, he will be alone (something like that), but it seems that lelouch doesn't make the same mistakes as the other geass users (mao).

But the romance speculation about C.C. wanting LxK and that lelouch loves kallen are so meh, because there's no real fact about that.

The kallen fans are seeing romantic things in favor of KxL in each scenes, but when it's about C.C., there's obviously no such things. (summary of Turn 11 and some scenes in R1 etc.) >_> >o<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 14:34   Link #869
hooyahooya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, he can care about Kallen and still not be in love with her.

And about C.C. . She can be happy that lelouch cares about his friends. That he is still human.

She said that because of the geass, he will be alone (something like that), but it seems that lelouch doesn't make the same mistakes as the other geass users (mao).

But the romance speculation about C.C. wanting LxK and that lelouch loves kallen are so meh, because there's no real fact about that.

The kallen fans are seeing romantic things in favor of KxL in each scenes, but when it's about C.C., there's obviously no such things. (summary of Turn 11 and some scenes in R1 etc.) >_> >o<
I don't think that Lelouch loves Kallen nor that C.C. thinks that. C.C. is a big-headed person, she doesn't care if Lelouch shows some intreset in Kallen.

We, C.C. X Lelouch fans must remember R1, it appears that most of you are just talking about R2, if you revized R1 you would find that the percentage of existing a relationship between C.C. and Lelouch more than existing a one between Kallen and Lelouch.

When episode 9 was coming C.C. X Lelouch fans were afraid of a kiss between Lelouch and Kallen to happen and they and every one forgot that there were 2 kisses between Lelouch and C.C.

But there is still a problem ,Lelouch and C.C. could not love each other they are diffrent, I mean is C.C. a human? and about her age? So if they loved each other they would just end everything at the end.
hooyahooya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 14:42   Link #870
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Except that could easily have been misinterpretations by fans of that. And that one year seems to have put Lelouch and C.C. even more into the business position than before. Things at the end of season 1 allowed for the possibility of something, but that has since appeared to disappear.

And those two kisses meaningless and simply for Lelouch to have his memory saved and restored. There was nothing romantic in them.

C.C. was originally a normal human being. She is just a special one now from the looks of things. I don't think age should matter that much. I've seen a few plots involving immortals or long lived indiviuals where they developed feelings for someone technically much younger and that didn't stop them.

Meh, in the end someone else will come here and rip what you said to shreds like Var or someone else.

Old 2008-06-17, 14:54   Link #871
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooyahooya View Post
I don't think that Lelouch loves Kallen nor that C.C. thinks that. C.C. is a big-headed person, she doesn't care if Lelouch shows some intreset in Kallen.

We, C.C. X Lelouch fans must remember R1, it appears that most of you are just talking about R2, if you revized R1 you would find that the percentage of existing a relationship between C.C. and Lelouch more than existing a one between Kallen and Lelouch.

When episode 9 was coming C.C. X Lelouch fans were afraid of a kiss between Lelouch and Kallen to happen and they and every one forgot that there were 2 kisses between Lelouch and C.C.

I agree you can't ignore everything that happened in R1. They didn't just put those things (the cave, the snow, witch-warlock, etc.) for nothing. If they did it's bad writing!

Quote:
But there is still a problem ,Lelouch and C.C. could not love each other they are diffrent, I mean is C.C. a human? and about her age? So if they loved each other they would just end everything at the end.
What about Arwen and Aragon from Lord of the Rings. That doesn't have to be a problem. She could always become a mortal at the end, if that is such a problem

I keep repeating that we are only on episode 10 yet. How many animes have shoved the main LE aside for later? You can also say Code Geass also did the same thing in R1. We'll see what happens.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 14:56   Link #872
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

You could just write those off as info about C.C. and showing she isn't coldhearted. It doesn't have to be romantic or indicate as such.

That's one example, though perhaps not the best considering how it ended.

I don't know how many have done that. I don't think they'll cast Kallen aside and comments indicate the exact opposite.

Old 2008-06-17, 15:00   Link #873
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
I agree you can't ignore everything that happened in R1. They didn't just put those things (the cave, the snow, witch-warlock, etc.) for nothing. If they did it's bad writing!

What about Arwen and Aragon from Lord of the Rings. That doesn't have to be a problem. She could always become a mortal at the end, if that is such a problem

I keep repeating that we are only on episode 10 yet. How many animes have shoved the main LE aside for later? You can also say Code Geass also did the same thing in R1. We'll see what happens.
I agree, there are still 15 episodes and there will be a lot of changes for the better I hope
She-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 15:05   Link #874
hooyahooya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
you are right I just have to forget about this problem+there is no proof that Lelouch loves Kallen
if C.C. stopped being mysterious it would be better for her
Old 2008-06-17, 15:09   Link #875
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Chan View Post
I agree, there are still 15 episodes and there will be a lot of changes for the better I hope
Well, I'm not sure much will change except that we might actually see C.C. become involved with the plot more since aspects of the Geass plot will likely come up.

Quote:
you are right I just have to forget about this problem+there is no proof that Lelouch loves Kallen
if C.C. stopped being mysterious it would be better for her
That isn't the best example though.

And being mysterious is a key part of her character. They can't just get rid of that without revealing everything.

Old 2008-06-17, 15:13   Link #876
hooyahooya

Quote:
That isn't the best example though.

And being mysterious is a key part of her character. They can't just get rid of that without revealing everything.
I mean if she revealed somethings not everything to Lelouch maybe it you make them get closer+she had a painful life and keeping all this pains would affect her health
Old 2008-06-17, 15:18   Link #877
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I mean if she revealed somethings not everything to Lelouch maybe it you make them get closer+she had a painful life and keeping all this pains would affect her health
She's been doing well enough over the years. I don't think she'll ever reveal anything to Lelouch unless she needs to. She seems to be trying to distance herself actually. I don't think they can get any closer either nor does it seem the show will pursue anything of the sort.

Old 2008-06-17, 15:22   Link #878
hooyahooya

Quote:
She's been doing well enough over the years. I don't think she'll ever reveal anything to Lelouch unless she needs to. She seems to be trying to distance herself actually. I don't think they can get any closer either nor does it seem the show will pursue anything of the sort.
just wait a little the kidnapping Kallen part will reveal the kind of feelings that Lelouch holds for Kallen.
Old 2008-06-17, 15:30   Link #879
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

He regards her as a dear friend at the moment. This whole thing isn't going to conclude things with Kallen. She still has her whole story to go and she is a critical part of the show.

Old 2008-06-17, 16:04   Link #880
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

cc is very capable, no questions about it, but i dont know what makes her so adorable to me, every time she does something, her charm is overflowing in my eyes.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote