AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-07, 00:59   Link #4321
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It should be the other way around. Misha is Gabriel under Michael's identity.
What has been swapped aren't angels themselves but their position.

Gabriel responded to Fiamma's summon because they have a common goal. As Fiamma plans to restore the elemental balance into its original state, in doing so Gabriel can also returned to her original position on the back.

That is also how far Gabriel and Fiamma's cooperation goes. Gabriel is only assisting Fiamma on the basis that elemental balance can be restored, she holds interest on nothing else that Fiamma is doing. Which is why she tries to kill Touma despite he is crucial to Fiamma's plan,
Old 2010-09-07, 01:23   Link #4322
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

By the way, if there is such an event as "element switching" far before the Angel Fall Incident, why aren't Uriel and Raphael intervening? If such an event caused Michael and Gabriel's elements to mix, then it's not that stupid to assume that Uriel and Raphael are also affected.

But then again, they might be enforcing neutrality and would not intervene, but that can only happen if they are not affected by the switch.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-07, 04:34   Link #4323
pikachuwei

^the other two archangels saved for later?

im imagining in the end all 4 archangels gang up on aiwass or sumthing for epic fights
Old 2010-09-07, 04:50   Link #4324
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It should be the Kanzaki SS novel.
im guessing thats SS volume 2?

there like 23 chapters in there @_@
Old 2010-09-07, 04:51   Link #4325
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Maybe it's because Gabriel is also easier to summon, since she'd already descended during angel fall. kinda like her way was already paved back then. Also probably responded because fiamma was under gabriel's new element, which meant she responded at first hand.
Old 2010-09-07, 13:58   Link #4326
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
im guessing thats SS volume 2?

there like 23 chapters in there @_@
No, it's a short story that comes with Railgun DVDs.
Old 2010-09-07, 16:06   Link #4327
pikachuwei

^fuu >< im not sure if its up there

reading vol 15 haha GROUP guys eating fast food (burgers and chips). Salad eating Awaki telling them they gonna die young from obesity and bad dieting~

Last edited by pikachuwei; 2010-09-07 at 19:10.
Old 2010-09-08, 00:00   Link #4328
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
By the way, if there is such an event as "element switching" far before the Angel Fall Incident, why aren't Uriel and Raphael intervening? If such an event caused Michael and Gabriel's elements to mix, then it's not that stupid to assume that Uriel and Raphael are also affected.

But then again, they might be enforcing neutrality and would not intervene, but that can only happen if they are not affected by the switch.
Uriel and Raphael is in a even worse situation. Gabriel and Michael are just half way swapped, but Uriel and Raphael had their elements swapped completely.
Old 2010-09-08, 00:09   Link #4329
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Uriel and Raphael is in a even worse situation. Gabriel and Michael are just half way swapped, but Uriel and Raphael had their elements swapped completely.
how come?

well that sucks for uriel and raphael
Old 2010-09-08, 01:38   Link #4330
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
how come?

well that sucks for uriel and raphael
Fiamma talked about what happened for Uriel and Raphael, to Vent back in Vol20. And normally Angels don't interfere with humans unless under God's orders (mentioned in Vol4), so Uriel and Raphael's not going to show up anytime soon I think.

Of course, that would mean for some reason 'God' isn't doing anything, even with things like Fiamma's actions and Angel Fall...
Old 2010-09-08, 01:43   Link #4331
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Fiamma talked about what happened for Uriel and Raphael, to Vent back in Vol20. And normally Angels don't interfere with humans unless under God's orders (mentioned in Vol4), so Uriel and Raphael's not going to show up anytime soon I think.

Of course, that would mean for some reason 'God' isn't doing anything, even with things like Fiamma's actions and Angel Fall...
God has vacation days too. His secretary will keep a record of it for him when he comes back from his Spring Break in Cancun.
Old 2010-09-08, 06:58   Link #4332
LastResolve

btw the anime trailer is up it seems kihara kaori are both in it does anyone know how many novels it should cover this time?
Old 2010-09-08, 07:23   Link #4333
tsunade666

The coverage should be vol 5 then 7 - 13.

EDIT: Kihara Kaori? or Kihara Amata and Kanzaki Kaori? or just Kihara Nayuta the loli kihara though I haven't seen her in the preview.
Old 2010-09-08, 12:38   Link #4334
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

What did Fiamma say happened to them? I don't remember reading that in your summary of this volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
btw the anime trailer is up it seems kihara kaori are both in it does anyone know how many novels it should cover this time?
lol late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The coverage should be vol 5 then 7 - 13.

EDIT: Kihara Kaori? or Kihara Amata and Kanzaki Kaori? or just Kihara Nayuta the loli kihara though I haven't seen her in the preview.
He's talking about scientist Kihara. Same trailer we've all seen.
Old 2010-09-08, 20:36   Link #4335
pikachuwei

hey since we see terra and acqua in index trailer shouldnt it cover at least novel 14? (terra's main appareance)
Old 2010-09-08, 20:47   Link #4336
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
reading vol 15 haha GROUP guys eating fast food (burgers and chips). Salad eating Awaki telling them they gonna die young from obesity and bad dieting~
Ahh, so THAT's where this picture was inspired from.

Spoiler for fast food.:

I wanna read volumes 15 and 19 so bad since the people in GROUP are my favorite in the series. Oh, and Last Order too. Basically anyone involved with Accelerator is awesome.
Old 2010-09-08, 23:05   Link #4337
Flere821
Lurker

Here's some more summaries from Vol21 by me:

Ch8 pt5: Accelerator, Misaka Worst and LO is heading right for Russia, planning to just go straight into the heart of the conflict instead of waiting around. Accelerator asked Worst on info about the angels fighting via connecting with the Misaka Network, and Worst asked back which one does he want to know about. Only then does Accelerator find out at the deepest levels of Academy City's dark side they have connections of some sort with 'Magic'. As the two angels come flying towards him instead of panicking on how much more powerful his opponent is, he's just thankful the one he needs to defeat is now right in front of him. Accelerator jumped out of his car and blasted up into the sky with four tornados behind him for flight, leaving LO in Worst's care.

ch8 pt6: Shiage and Rikou captured one of Russia's special op agents setting up the biological attack, and asked the ex-soldier who came out looking for a missing child to go back and warn everyone about the incoming attack. Shiage then went to find the abandoned nuclear base, and told the ex-soldier if he doesn't call back in 30 mins then evacuate anyway.
Old 2010-09-09, 00:43   Link #4338
tsunade666

hey what part of the brain is the one that governs memory? it just hit me before I go to school but. What part of the brain responsible for memory? because when touma got hit by the dragon's feather the after result of dragon's breath. he lost his memory but for accelerator getting hit by a gun just lost his calculating ability or the ability to think. So if I remember it right. Touma got hit on the upper back part while accelerator got hit in front middle part.
Old 2010-09-09, 01:00   Link #4339
stillmissing

Quote:
hey what part of the brain is the one that governs memory? What part of the brain responsible for memory?
Actually, there is no specific part. Even if we just look specifically at long term memory, research has produced evidence that a single long term memory is stored in multiple regions throughout the nervous system. Basically, storage through circuitry rather than localized storage. Now rather than storage, the formation of declarative long term memory (which includes episodic memory) is tied to both the temporal lobe and the hippocampus.
Old 2010-09-09, 01:27   Link #4340
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Quote:
What part of the brain responsible for memory? because when touma got hit by the dragon's feather the after result of dragon's breath. he lost his memory but for accelerator getting hit by a gun just lost his calculating ability or the ability to think. So if I remember it right. Touma got hit on the upper back part while accelerator got hit in front middle part.
I think the feather would have the same effect on Touma's body regardless of the part it touches. It's magic, after all.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen