AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 22:36   Link #1
Siphine
The Dreamer

Mainly Romance Comedy/Drama/Action

I really like romance animes that can *yawn* give me a good laugh at times *yawn* and other times make me cry either from happiness or sadness *yawn* or get really exciting at times with some action *yawn* so if you know any good ones that can keep me awake and entertained i would be eternally grateful *zzzzzz*

*wakes up* What? Oh yeah Only shonen highschool student and also here's a link to the list of the animes I have already watched *zzzzzz*
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Siphine/anime

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 19:57   Link #2
Siphine
The Dreamer

Nobody loves me anymore
Old 2012-11-29, 20:03   Link #3
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Your request is quite common already and had encountered similar requests in the past. I got Here. Better to use the "search box" often before posting a thread.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 22:31   Link #4
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Your request is quite common already and had encountered similar requests in the past. I got Here. Better to use the "search box" often before posting a thread.
The only problem is with that is most of those request were either ones I had suggested upon so ones I wouldn't watch since i had already watched them so I guess i'm looking for any new animes after those posts or ones they didn't suggest, thats what I guess i'm looking for, plus some of them are a tad bit different from mine. For example, you sent me that link, that guy was asking for anything with fantasy and romance involved, mine is strictly the four I put above ^

Old 2012-11-30, 08:25   Link #5
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
so I guess i'm looking for any new animes after those posts or ones they didn't suggest
I find it highly implausible that any show in those genre categories has not been mentioned multiple times in the enormous number of Suggestions threads about romance shows. Given the barrage of requests in this area, I'm starting to wonder whether the current generation of anime viewers have any other interests besides romance shows. If you were to look at postings from a few years back, you would certainly see a more diverse array of requests that we've seen in the past year or so.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 03:31   Link #6
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I find it highly implausible that any show in those genre categories has not been mentioned multiple times in the enormous number of Suggestions threads about romance shows. Given the barrage of requests in this area, I'm starting to wonder whether the current generation of anime viewers have any other interests besides romance shows.
Well the reason why more and more people are asking for animes with romance in them is because it makes the anime seem more human. All humans love, its a fact of life, in that way people tell themselves they can watch anime since it is so human compareed to its past generations I guess, at least thats my perspective

Old 2012-12-01, 03:59   Link #7
Quadratic
SIBYL salesman

Does it have to be shonen? Some of the good ones aren't shonen like:
Chihayafuru
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (on going)

No idea if you enjoy slice of life-ish style romance, so I've only got those two.
Quadratic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 04:14   Link #8
Airchi

You can try Toradora, it does lack a bit in action, but it is filled with comedy.
Airchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 13:53   Link #9
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadratic View Post
Does it have to be shonen? Some of the good ones aren't shonen like:
Chihayafuru
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (on going)

No idea if you enjoy slice of life-ish style romance, so I've only got those two.
I've actually seen something like Chihayafuru that was shonen so I might give it a look, I would say that I prefer shonen but if you can't find any than I guess I can try everything once,

I've started on Toradora episode 3

Old 2013-07-02, 03:35   Link #10
Shalalalala

mainly romance-comedy-drama

if you're searching for mainly 'Romance, Comedy, Drama, Action..'
I think I have one.
though, there's no action in it, it's purely romance and drama, a little bit comedy.
try AnoHana -- in short of Ano Hi Mita no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
English: We still don't know the name of the flower we saw that day / The name of the flower we saw that day.
Shalalalala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, romance, shonen