AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2014-12-03, 11:23   Link #221
SinsI

Since I liked Magic Kaito Kid, checked out a few last episodes of this, and was astonished by the stupidity of that comedian from episodes 757-758.
Spoiler:

I get the feeling that without Conan's interference the criminal would've been undermined by sloppy police work.

Last edited by SinsI; 2014-12-03 at 13:10.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 11:25   Link #222
GDB

Sounds like it was an AO case, which have been historically awful since the 300 episode range.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 11:49   Link #223
MCAL

^
That be the case. Didn't watch it though.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 10:09   Link #224
Chosen_Hero

I'm just glad thise damn kids aren't getting in they way in the latest episodes, now if they anime did something at the stale as hell ShinichixRan parts (seriously got tired of it around 200+ episodes back and each movie ending with the same "saving ran" cliché that is unique to this anime), then this anime would be perfect.

Really liking Sera, she quickly became my favorite female character in the series.
Old 2014-12-04, 23:49   Link #225
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I'm just glad thise damn kids aren't getting in they way in the latest episodes, now if they anime did something at the stale as hell ShinichixRan parts (seriously got tired of it around 200+ episodes back and each movie ending with the same "saving ran" cliché that is unique to this anime), then this anime would be perfect.

Really liking Sera, she quickly became my favorite female character in the series.
Hmmm... I don't know about that... I may like Haibara more as a female character or Yukiko who is just awesome in her own insane way. Also, what about Vermouth... she's also awesome...? I think you're not thinking of enough characters... Sera is one of my top favorites though... and the main two girls aren't bad either.... they all have their moments... Jodie's also pretty great...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 13:28   Link #226
SinsI

Is it possible to make a timeline for DC?
Are the characters growing up, advancing grades and/or graduating, falling in love and marrying, or are they eternally stuck in the same situation Doraemon-style?

With 750+ episodes, 2-3 episodes per case, and, say, a single case a week - that would make at least 5 years already...
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 12:21   Link #227
Sky Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Is it possible to make a timeline for DC?
Are the characters growing up, advancing grades and/or graduating, falling in love and marrying, or are they eternally stuck in the same situation Doraemon-style?

With 750+ episodes, 2-3 episodes per case, and, say, a single case a week - that would make at least 5 years already...
There's no grade advancement and graduation, but there are slow romantic developments, especially for some of the secondary characters. Gosho has stated in an interview that he'd like to draw the marriage of one of the current couples. The season in DC seems to depend on the actual season though. E.g. it's often winter in the DC universe in chapters released during the winter months (and those are often related to the Black Organization as well).
Sky Field is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 12:32   Link #228
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Field View Post
There's no grade advancement and graduation, but there are slow romantic developments, especially for some of the secondary characters. Gosho has stated in an interview that he'd like to draw the marriage of one of the current couples. The season in DC seems to depend on the actual season though. E.g. it's often winter in the DC universe in chapters released during the winter months (and those are often related to the Black Organization as well).
I am the only one get confused Every time I read DC universe Here or Magic Kaito 1412 Thread

I always forget DC universe Here is not = one with Batman and Superman
Old 2016-10-09, 22:57   Link #229
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I read both manga and watching the anime

The manga currently features Mary as the girl that was claimed by herself "Outside of Domain" but my guess is she is "out of league" probably because she never met head to head with Black Robe Organization unlike Conan.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 23:57   Link #230
Kurohane

Oh, gosh, this reminds me how long this series has been going on.
Old 2016-10-10, 03:58   Link #231
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Yes, it's been a long time.

I hope Mary can realize how "out of league" she is to Conan when it comes to Black Robe Organization. Conan already encounter with six of them (Gin, Vodka, Calvados, Pisco, Vermouth and Bourbon) while we haven't see Mary deal with one of them directly yet.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shonen