AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-20, 19:04   Link #10541
NightGale

Spoiler for Ice Block:

Quite spiky as usual,xD. Well, like i said i don´t intend to continue our debate for now (animesuki forum members have a limited wall of text resistance, even my eyes would bleed if we keep at it,XD).
For now let me just correct you on one account:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
Let's end the debate on developmental biology, genetics, embryology, biochemistry, physics, statistics and whatnot, since as someone who has taken courses on these, I can guarantee that we will never see eye to eye the moment you said that there can be no randomness in matters of probability.
We already meet eye to eye. At the very least, you have a proper awareness of my existence, enough to properly read through my comments and formulate a proper response (act to which i have to say i´m grateful, your view of pure science is without a doubt quite fun to discuss/clash with). It´s a totally different matter that your and my view of Science are polar opposites, apparently to a point that´s way beyond salvation... which i kind of find interesting as i have never met a person with such an adherence to pure orthodox science, can´t say if it´s refreshing or plainly impressive though. Anyway, that´s all from me cya around.
Old 2011-05-21, 08:56   Link #10542
Miraluka
Banned

Epilogue at 60%
A wild Fiamma, appears!
Old 2011-05-21, 09:03   Link #10543
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Epilogue at 60%
A wild Fiamma, appears!
If ever there was a definition of "I Shall Taunt You", it would be Fiamma taunting Carissa.

Tch. Stupid Touma. Always showing up when I never want him too.

And it looks like Carissa isn't much of anything without Curtana.
Old 2011-05-21, 09:12   Link #10544
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
“I have a message from a certain mercenary. He said it is something that must be told to you, Lady Villian, and to no one else.”
“What is it…?”
“He said: ‘One day, when this war is over and the world is at peace, I will return to England. I hope that, when I do, I will be able to hang my escutcheon in the corridor in Buckingham Palace where it was supposed to have been hung. I hope that I have the strength to protect my sword and the coat of arms on it and that you have the strength to overcome all the difficulties and obstacles you will face repairing Buckingham Palace’. …I suppose asking you to become a princess who is worthy of making such a vow to is that mercenary’s version of a proposal.”
“…”
Third Princess Villian’s eyes opened wide in shock, but Knight Leader had actually added in some words that William Orwell had not originally said.
(…Well, that man uses too few words. If I passed it on verbatim, it would be a little too blunt.)
Only that man who had directly received the message knew how much was the original and how much had been embellishment. Knight Leader merely stuck his tongue out slightly so Villian couldn’t see and thought.
(You know my personality well and yet you still gave me a message like that. You knew how I would pass it on, didn’t you, William?)
So, Acqua was aware of the consequences, eh?
Old 2011-05-21, 09:13   Link #10545
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
So, Acqua was aware of the consequences, eh?
Being aware of the consequences and being prepared to face them are two very different things.
Old 2011-05-21, 09:18   Link #10546
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Being aware of the consequences and being prepared to face them are two very different things.
Well, hope his merecenary experience will help him some day.

Btw, I love how Carrisa gets trolled .
Old 2011-05-21, 09:24   Link #10547
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Iyaaa.... The more I see Fiamma's performance, the more I'm convinced that he should have the same trollish voice as Izaya...
Old 2011-05-21, 10:10   Link #10548
Miraluka
Banned

But will the same seiyuu fit the character?
Old 2011-05-21, 10:59   Link #10549
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, I just want Fiamma to be voiced by Kain Highwind, though considering my 'luck' in nominating seiyuus for this series, most probably not.
Old 2011-05-21, 11:01   Link #10550
Sumeragi
Banned

I really want to see Mikoto's reaction when Touma reappears publicly. It would be some show :P

BTW, are there any three size fact sheets of the characters? I know Mikoto's, but haven't come across other's stats.
Old 2011-05-21, 13:36   Link #10551
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I really want to see Mikoto's reaction when Touma reappears publicly. It would be some show :P

BTW, are there any three size fact sheets of the characters? I know Mikoto's, but haven't come across other's stats.
I doubt he went through the trouble of crashing and "killing" Touma with the Star of Bethlehem if he wasn´t trying to exploit the drama so i´m looking forward to it,xD.
PS: What fact sheet? can you give me a link plz?
Old 2011-05-21, 13:45   Link #10552
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Lol, Fiamma trolled everybody so harddd.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-21, 13:47   Link #10553
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
PS: What fact sheet? can you give me a link plz?
Well, I have the following:

The measures fit what I had in mind, and I figured there might be more.
Old 2011-05-21, 16:14   Link #10554
Miraluka
Banned

Volume 18 is complete!

Quote:
There are multiple types of beast maid outfits in this world.

-Kamachi Kazuma
What?
Old 2011-05-21, 17:03   Link #10555
Ashaman

Proof that this guy is awesome
Old 2011-05-21, 18:26   Link #10556
ellifeedn
Thinker

I'm betting there's a devil bondage maid (or something to that effect) somewhere down the line, and, as we all know, Touma is one of the biggest masochists there is.
Old 2011-05-21, 18:32   Link #10557
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

So Lessar doesn't join Touma in this volume? Hmmm, I was under the impression that she would at the end... Oh well.
Old 2011-05-21, 18:47   Link #10558
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I'm betting there's a devil bondage maid (or something to that effect) somewhere down the line, and, as we all know, Touma is one of the biggest masochists there is.
I just got an idea.

Misaka Worst in an Ero Devil Maid outfit.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-21, 18:48   Link #10559
Shadow5YA

I'd like to clarify a debate that was going on a few pages back: "survival of the fittest" is not a part Charles Darwin's theory of evolution. It's a term coined by social philospher Herbert Spencer to justify the prosperity of the spoilsmen or the big businessmen of the Gilded Age in American history. It's an interpretation, not an actual part of Darwin's theory of evolution, and it should not be assumed that they are synonymous.
Old 2011-05-22, 01:59   Link #10560
orangejuicetang

hehehe

Vento talking to Sasha about how her clothing standing out too much

*giggles some more*

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen