AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-04, 14:02   Link #81
Midonin
Last Engage

Wait until Saturday.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 19:15   Link #82
Mazryonh

Weird, I was under the impression that the series would have aired on Jan 4th in Japan.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 15:02   Link #83
billborden

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
Sometime I really do have to wonder much anime the average fan watches.
Why watch it, when you can just go to the Internet and complain about it?
Old 2010-01-08, 16:19   Link #84
Scython

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Weird, I was under the impression that the series would have aired on Jan 4th in Japan.
Same.

Seems like this will have 24 episodes and airs on sunday according to Mahou.org.

I'm really hope this will offer more than just 'nakkid boobz' alone. The main character looks quite badass but a premise containing breast milk as an important element of the story worries me.
Scython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 14:04   Link #85
Midonin
Last Engage

"Errand"

"Passionate squall"

The singer of the OP is Faylan
The ED is sung by Ayumi Fujimura, Aki Toyosaki, Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara and Yoko Hikasa.

Last edited by Midonin; 2010-01-09 at 14:22.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 16:29   Link #86
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Wow. It all depends where we go from here, but there is a lot happening in this one: story in several directions, fighting, seiyuus, interesting characters, strange fanservice, etc.
Spoiler for ep1:
I'll be staying tuned for a while, at least. Not least to hear Sanpei Yuuko, Fujimura Ayumi, Hikasa Youko (Mio), Toyosaki Aki, Kawasumi Ayako, Chihara Minori, Hanazawa Kana, Takagaki Ayahi, Hirano Aya, et al. I liked the look a lot, even if the animation was only middling.

I liked both the OP and, especially, the ED, which is by a group of seiyuus who can all sing (see Midonin's post).

EDIT: Early posts on 2channel hated it, but partly because the network broadcast shows too little in the fanservice. They are waiting for the normally less-censored satellite broadcast. Later in the night, more positive posts are appearing. (It aired at 3:30 am, and now it is around 7am in Japan.) By the way, I discover that I have the correct starting date/time in my winter schedule, but had 4 Jan in my preview post a month ago. The broadcast time changed between then and now. When we get to the beginning of the season, my schedule and Mahou Showtime are usually right, from the Japanese sources.

EDIT2: I've just taken a look at the manga, and I see why some fans were disappointed that there wasn't more nudity, lol. There is plenty in the manga.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-01-09 at 17:55.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 17:57   Link #87
Scython

Looking forward to the subs, but for now I can at least say that I really like the ED!
Scython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 18:52   Link #88
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well along with Vampire Bund, best response I can muster is meh, this comes across better than Vampire Bund as a 1st ep but even then thats not really saying much.

Thing about this series is I like the concepts but the story and some of the main cast kinda let it down for me, altho saying that oddly I found myself liking Teresa the most and she's rather plain really.

well I'll stick with it cause it does have the service and thats usually good enough for me
Weirdly I'm not sure if I think they have gone overboard with Tomo or not
Old 2010-01-09, 21:00   Link #89
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This is for the newbies who happened as of recently to have picked up this show.

Likely, many of you may noticed or not a coincidence that Alexander shares with Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 22:39   Link #90
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
lol, that + Lag(Tegami Bachi) makes it seem like odd left eyes and gray hair are becoming a fad .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 02:52   Link #91
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

ep1
interesting (despite the tit sucking gimmick). some very nice art and i really like Ayumi Fujimura's voice - so the blacksmith mini reunion is cool. the show does suffer from some awkward censorship (cutaways and whatnot). though i still look forward to seeing where this goes.
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 05:08   Link #92
Peanutbutter

I really need the uncensored version to really, fully appreciate this.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 06:42   Link #93
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
This is for the newbies who happened as of recently to have picked up this show.

Likely, many of you may noticed or not a coincidence that Alexander shares with Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man.

Spoiler:
More like facial paint/tattoo.
Old 2010-01-10, 12:38   Link #94
ultramojones
Pfjaklsq of Greatness

On the qwaser.jp website, looks like they've just started (good timing with the airing censored episode) to advertise their director's cut edition DVD/Bluray, set for release on 4/21

I think the Tokyo-MX version will air Monday. If I'm correct (I'm not sure), they have aired some shows censored, and some shows uncensored (queen's blade s1 i think), so it may go either way here
ultramojones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 13:04   Link #95
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 19:37   Link #96
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

needs more A-TX airing it... scar = stigmata of something in the past. i might read the manga because i think i'd enjoy it more in that form..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 20:11   Link #97
GDB

Stations shouldn't edit and censor a show if it's going to be disgustingly obvious every time an edit occurs.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 20:37   Link #98
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm a little more enthusiastic about episode one than many people, although I really don't know if the show will gain interest or lose it as things progress. At least ep1 made a strong impression on me.

However, I do know that I just love the cast: Sanpei Yuuko, Hanazawa Kana, Hirano Aya, and Takagaki Ayahi are some of my favorite seiyuus. Fujimura Ayumi is a rising star. Toyosaki Aki is the moe voice of the moment. And it is great to hear Hikasa Youko in a role very different from her break-through role of Mio in K-On.

So to keep all the roles and voices straight, I have made a characters/seiyuus page with pics of the characters and of their seiyuus, and some info about each seiyuu. Click here.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-01-10 at 23:06.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 21:39   Link #99
Saber Cherry
Marionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep1:
I agree

Wow, this is really, really bad. It's similar to Kampfer if you took away its humor - what would you be left with? I giggled a little at the end, but the rest was just worthless. I'm not at all tempted to continue.
Old 2010-01-11, 00:35   Link #100
Jerseykid

They have to find some way to show something, or else people aren't even going to understand what is going on hehe.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural