AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2016-12-10, 14:14   Link #81
headsup

As far as I'm concerned more Tenchi is a very good thing.
headsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 18:39   Link #82
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Ok, I finally found the Jappanese sub version, hey it's better than nothing >>

Hopefully at some point soon some one will sub it in English sub cuz towards the end I'm mostly curious about what was being said.

Man, as every New Tenchi series or ova comes the Animation quality looks nicer in my opinion, course old school fans of the older shows might disagree with me. Than again I've been watching this series since the toonami days, guess I'm an old school fan XD

I liked the new Animation, it fit's fine in my opinion. Not as drastic change as Tenchi Ai was, every one looked normal.
Spoiler for details:

Looking forward to part two, how long till that comes out? Hopefully we get a preview at least.

Also, looks like the ova sales did really good, so either will get an ova 5 or extended episodes for ova 4. Creator said he'd do a fifth ova if sales did well.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.

Last edited by LKK; 2016-12-12 at 08:13. Reason: added spoiler tag
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 18:51   Link #83
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Ok, I finally found the Jappanese sub version, hey it's better than nothing >>

Hopefully at some point soon some one will sub it in English sub cuz towards the end I'm mostly curious about what was being said.

Man, as every New Tenchi series or ova comes the Animation quality looks nicer in my opinion, course old school fans of the older shows might disagree with me. Than again I've been watching this series since the toonami days, guess I'm an old school fan XD

I liked the new Animation, it fit's fine in my opinion. Not as drastic change as Tenchi Ai was, every one looked normal.
Spoiler for details:

Looking forward to part two, how long till that comes out? Hopefully we get a preview at least.

Also, looks like the ova sales did really good, so either will get an ova 5 or extended episodes for ova 4. Creator said he'd do a fifth ova if sales did well.
can you pm me a link. also from what i saw and read on other forums it seems that some of the other ladies
Spoiler for ...:
from what i know the darkskin short hair lady and the accountent who falls in love if she see how much he made

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

Last edited by LKK; 2016-12-12 at 08:14. Reason: added spoiler tag
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 19:12   Link #84
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
can you pm me a link. also from what i saw and read on other forums it seems that some of the other ladies
Spoiler for ...:
from what i know the darkskin short hair lady and the accountent who falls in love if she see how much he made
I'll try to, I have trouble posting links from my iPad.

How the freak does that work? Siena already married his harem, the woman he married are going to be pissed about this.

I wonder if will ever get a sequel series to GXP Anime? They only seem interested in the original group for a while.

Let me know if your able to get to the link.

Money wouldn't bribe the girls in Tenichi's harem to leave I a sure you

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2016-12-11, 19:31   Link #85
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
I'll try to, I have trouble posting links from my iPad.

How the freak does that work? Siena already married his harem, the woman he married are going to be pissed about this.
just one name SETO

Quote:
I wonder if will ever get a sequel series to GXP Anime? They only seem interested in the original group for a while.

Let me know if your able to get to the link.

Money wouldn't bribe the girls in Tenichi's harem to leave I a sure you
if someone dares to do that they will dissapear, they are the most powerfull people in one spat

yes i have the link

Old 2016-12-11, 19:40   Link #86
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
just one name SETO

if someone dares to do that they will dissapear, they are the most powerfull people in one spat

yes i have the link
Well, that'd explain why Seto never messes with Tenchi's harem, him and his woman are the most powerful beings in that series.

Poor Seina though, he's going to get killed by her one of these days.

Let me know if it works.

Old 2016-12-11, 20:18   Link #87
darkofficer
just a devil

it works fine, and i have a new favorite character
//looks her up on goole... no results dammit

so does this happen before they send kenchi to another world??

Last edited by darkofficer; 2016-12-11 at 20:28.
Old 2016-12-11, 22:46   Link #88
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
it works fine, and i have a new favorite character
//looks her up on goole... no results dammit

so does this happen before they send kenchi to another world??
Good to know, yah for some reason this OVA is hard to find and so is information on it, yet it sold pretty well in Japan :/

I'm dying to know about the new characters yet no one will translate it in English sub

They talked about the connections in OVA 3 and OVA 4 happens after Gxp series so I read and that happened after OVA 3 did due to all the foreshadowing of Gxp in that OVA.

I'm guessing the third series happened during the Gxp events. Who says they happened at different times? All we know is they are in two different dimensions right?

Old 2016-12-12, 08:16   Link #89
LKK

Everyone, please be considerate to your fellow board members if you're discussing OVA details and remember to use the spoiler tags until the English subs are released.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 17:45   Link #90
Robotech Master

Quote:
They talked about the connections in OVA 3 and OVA 4 happens after Gxp series so I read and that happened after OVA 3 did due to all the foreshadowing of Gxp in that OVA.

I'm guessing the third series happened during the Gxp events. Who says they happened at different times? All we know is they are in two different dimensions right?
Different dimensions? GXP took place in the same reality as the main continuity, you're thinking of Seikishi/Geminar for that description.

But GXP did take place after OVA 3. I remember them saying that when GXP came out first and had that one Tenchi episode in it, and they said you wouldn't really be able to gleam much about OVA 3 from that episode.

I would expect OVA 4 to take place after GXP as well. Not sure of its relation to Seikishi, but if Sasami is still young then it shouldn't be too close to that point.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-17, 17:55   Link #91
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Spoiler for OVA 3 short version:

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-17, 18:58   Link #92
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Spoiler for OVA 3 short version:

- Tak
Spoiler:
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-17, 20:34   Link #93
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Spoiler:
My fault actually, was a typo.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2016-12-18, 17:29   Link #94
Tak

Quote:
Well, that'd explain why Seto never messes with Tenchi's harem, him and his woman are the most powerful beings in that series.
Depends on what you mean by 'mess with'. Seto arguably was the one who set this entire event in motion. Hell, everything might simply be behaving according to (her) plan.

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2016-12-19 at 09:43.
Old 2016-12-29, 22:24   Link #95
cyberdemon

vol 2 is set to come out February 22nd

still trying to find anything on vol 1 though lol
Old 2016-12-29, 23:47   Link #96
SILENTANIMELOVER

Me too. How long do we have to wait until someone uploads it?
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 12:43   Link #97
darkofficer
just a devil

I wonder is the mikami-san in gxp the same we see in ova 4???? If so. HOT DAMM

Old 2016-12-30, 13:00   Link #98
cyberdemon

Quote:
she is. Heard she did so because she wants a piece of Seina lol
Old 2016-12-30, 15:56   Link #99
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
she is. Heard she did so because she wants a piece of Seina lol
HOT DAMMM another reason to be a bit jealous of him

Old 2016-12-31, 14:14   Link #100
Tak

Quote:
Longivity and youthfulness are very common technologies people of the Galactic Union have access to. Though some, like Yosho and Tennyo, would present an older facade when convenient.

That and Mikami's original VA passed away.

- Tak

Tags
harem, sci-fi