AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-27, 21:53   Link #81
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Crimson is still being his effervescent self but didnt thing Majorca would have a strong trump card up her sleeve
Old 2024-01-28, 04:14   Link #82
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep15:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-28, 08:29   Link #83
Rasty

Well, banishing Crimson is good and all, but the main reason why (s)he betrayed them still stands. At the current pace, they are pretty much screwed since they don't have enough magic to teleport everyone. I seriously doubt any of the mages has thought through how to solve this and they were just denying what she wants to do because of emotional reasons. So if they didn't have the MC they are now dying all together with the civilians, great call!
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 11:28   Link #84
scififan

The poison dragon turns out that he still has lingering to his past. It gives men of the silver princess a chance to fight back.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 12:15   Link #85
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
you know that feeling you got several times in DBZ, where the big bads of the arc are going up against the Z-fighters except Goku, and Goku is desperately trying to get there(whether that's traveling, training, or waiting on something specific) while taking 30+ episodes to do so? Yeah, Ragna feeling like that quite a bit now. Its kinda hard to get a perception of time too, so him only showing up for like 20 secs of an episode of being en route doesn't help either.

That's not to denounce the exploration of the corps, which they've done very well but surely they could have done something more with Ragna than giving him the "take forever to get there" phenomenon =0v.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Well, banishing Crimson is good and all, but the main reason why (s)he betrayed them still stands. At the current pace, they are pretty much screwed since they don't have enough magic to teleport everyone. I seriously doubt any of the mages has thought through how to solve this and they were just denying what she wants to do because of emotional reasons. So if they didn't have the MC they are now dying all together with the civilians, great call!
Well with Crimson's idea, there would be no one to teleport; he was going to have all the civilians be used as fodder. When it comes down to Fuu, his commander's orders are paramount, so even if they didn't have enough magic in the moment, they(well, Fuu and Majo at least) would probably rather die than to disappoint the commander.

Last edited by frubam; 2024-02-03 at 12:26.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 15:05   Link #86
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It is coming, Zora's high light moment.
It is so assuring to have someone as reliable Okiayu to do the acting.
Though, I was hoping the acting of Zora's two personalities can be more distinct.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 21:46   Link #87
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well getting a back story on Zora and Starlia really pushing her men to go after him

Well those three idiots are going beyond stupid now keep move without making any sense while they talk

Wow Nazarena got a nice skill there
Old 2024-02-10, 11:38   Link #88
frubam
simp for Lyria

NOOOO!!!! I can't believe how it ended! That fight was something else. Episode had me SHOOK!

Spoiler for 17:

Last edited by frubam; 2024-02-10 at 11:55.
Old 2024-02-10, 12:47   Link #89
scififan

Different people have different interpretation. She is physically killed, yet she is not quite dead.

Crimson already wars Ragna that he cannot win. Ragna chooses to ignore the words. His future knowledge told him that his companions will die while he will be left behind again. He determines to change a fate, or whatever it is.
Old 2024-02-10, 13:15   Link #90
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Budget, where is the budget?
Tara's last stand to Zora's despair, and the battle of 9 seconds.
No just, no. It is so cheap.
Out side Tara's self destruction, nothing looks right.
The manga took just 2 panels and thoroughly conveyed Zora's despair. But in anime it is just... just....
And the battle of 9 seconds... come on. I lowered my expectations already. I can't lower any further.

Last edited by shmaster; 2024-02-10 at 15:22.
Old 2024-02-10, 13:53   Link #91
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Different people have different interpretation. She is physically killed, yet she is not quite dead.

Crimson already wars Ragna that he cannot win. Ragna chooses to ignore the words. His future knowledge told him that his companions will die while he will be left behind again. He determines to change a fate, or whatever it is.
That is possible. I hope it isn't that, but it would make sense in terms of how the narrative has been. Plus there's still Leo. He did have his full shirt in the end, so that could be the dream rather than the Kamui fight. I hope not though; really like Starlia as a character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Tara's last stand to Zora's despair, and the battle of 9 seconds.
No just, no. It is so cheap.
Out side Tara's self destruction, nothing looks right.
The manga took just 2 panels and thoroughly conveyed Zora's despair. But in anime it is just... just....
And the battle of 9 seconds... come on. I lowered my expectations already. I can't lower Amy further.
Yeah, the budget for the fight was pretty lacking . I ignored it, but it definitely stood out as the worst in the series so far. Kinda disappointed there, but oh well....

Old 2024-02-10, 21:47   Link #92
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the 3 idiots finely stop running around like lunatics but Ragna is still running on fumes fighting Taratectra with now with Starlia help

Spoiler for Unexpected:
Old 2024-02-11, 14:11   Link #93
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep17:

Quote:
Yeah, I loved the pretty lightning flashing in the background that was literally just one color and highlighted
But to be fair, they've been doing nothing but battling for the last few episodes, despite having a low budget. Freelane even has less battling despite having more budget than they can use properly. If only that budget went to an anime that needs it (and is better and more manly)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-12, 17:34   Link #94
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The author released the manga chapter for the battle of 9 seconds for free.

https://twitter.com/D_Koba/status/1672154045367320580
Old 2024-02-14, 02:45   Link #95
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
The author released the manga chapter for the battle of 9 seconds for free.

https://twitter.com/D_Koba/status/1672154045367320580
Huh... it really was 9 seconds. I thought that was some kind of in-joke you were making.

The panels did make certain aspects of the fight clearer, so thanks for the link. Actually surprised Kamui got pushed, even though Ragna was completely spent. The fight might have actually been 9 secs, but the fact that a severely weakened Ragna was able to make Kamui not only transform, but call on his special weapon, means Kamui isn't the insurmountable force Crimson made him out to be. But Ragna is definitely going to need a much better weapon before he fights Kamui again; I see the weapon quality between them tipping the scales heavily in Kamui's favor.

Old 2024-02-17, 12:09   Link #96
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

This week is a transition episode and suddenly the drawing looks okay.
Silver Link please, are you people trying?
Old 2024-02-17, 21:42   Link #97
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So now theres a sun cult and with everyone with the same face as Ultimatia

Ragna just keeps looking more and more like a mummy after every fight
Old 2024-02-24, 11:32   Link #98
scififan

So, the army who follow the silver item princess were Ragna's friends from his previous loop.

The holy maidens of solar god religion agrees the assistance on the condition. One condition is Ragna's blood sample. Maybe Ragna army is coming soon.

The former wing king is lectured by Ragna. Although he is weakened, he is convinced it is his chance to hunt to the current wing queen.
Old 2024-02-24, 15:08   Link #99
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I hope no one miss the most important piece of information here:
Crimson is the one who has been looping countless times before he choose to let Ragna loop this time.
Ragna literally his UUR from the time loop gacha.

Though, really hope Kobayashi can do better this episode at the "it won't be my fault"
This literally the point where Ragna flips from one extreme to another.

And don't get me started on the drawings. It is like they give up drawing anyone who is not Traumatia.
The panels in manga where Ragna flipped really delivered in expression. This is a rare occasion where I'll say the anime should just copy the panels as it is better than nothing.

Last edited by shmaster; 2024-02-24 at 15:20.
Old 2024-02-24, 21:35   Link #100
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Starlia is still alive even after being decapitated by Voltekamui he really got a strange power there

So Ragna is finely healed up and Crimson having a meltdown