Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-20, 16:40   Link #41
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
With how nice demons are to Hime, I'm surprised they never even put a bed in her cell.
Perhaps the demons are familiar with that other captive princess in shounen comics .
Old 2024-02-26, 21:40   Link #42
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Inki & Youki need to pass a test to become licensed to be official tortures but they fail the first time but got a secret weapon for the next time witch can be anytime they ask Maou

Well here comes Vanilla Peschutz a loli tsundere who got scared of her own torture

Well the joys of a walk a night
Old 2024-02-27, 07:15   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hell-Lord just can't resist his daughter. Teaming up with her for the exam is just cheating.

Sounds like in the past they did torture people properly, but that all changed and now it's about making the torturee happy.

I like the running gag that Hime being the commander of the third legion is brought up in every single episode.
Old 2024-02-28, 15:31   Link #44
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Can't help but wonder when and how they learned/decided that the carrot was better than the stick.

A lot of things happening make me wonder what the war really is like or how it started. Classically, you'd have the demons (or Hell-Horde) invading the human realm for expansionism or to attain food/slaves, but with everything I've seen, and the glimpses of the other side, I can't help but wonder whether the humans are the real aggressors here.

Can't help but agree with Hell-Lord here, though. Playing the opening during the final battle really does get you going. They even pull it off in abridged series.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-04, 17:55   Link #45
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show is so wholesome. I love the segments about Hell-Lord's family.
Old 2024-03-04, 21:41   Link #46
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Maou isnt the only doting parent there with Vanilla's parents peeking on her while she was making a cake

Maou saving the day by melting the butter enough and catching the cookies

Tortura with some wired ideas with her food with a burrito and frankfurter combined
Old 2024-03-05, 16:16   Link #47
Dop
Mmmm....

Hell-lord totally earning that "Anime's Greatest Dad" award. Catches his falling wife with one hand, and a red hot tray containing the cookies his beloved daughter made with the other. What a guy!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-11, 20:41   Link #48
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its to the beach to do some balloon popping with nerf swords

So useless perverted knight is back and having a meeting with Maou but that emblem he wears is is from an anime and Maou knows that for some reason
Old 2024-03-12, 07:20   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

A beach episode! Torture looked gorgeous in her swimsuit, and Hime is actually pretty stacked. She's been acting so silly all this time that they genuinely forgot she's a master swordsman. I guess they're just ignoring the dozen times Hime and Ex stated she was commander of the third legion (I still like that running gag). There was a very brief serious flashback showing her killing one of her friends who betrayed her. She's apparently been through a lot. But mostly it's Jimochi flashbacks, and that guy is kind of a dick

Hell-Lord is pretty much stealing the show. Every one of his skit is gold. Never expected him to bond with Louch Brittan over an anime. And he's right about how anime goods should be. Louch is a lot stronger than I thought, but Hell-Lord is just in another dimension.
Old 2024-03-18, 20:42   Link #50
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well a spell that turns every demon into children for a few days and loli Tortura was just so cute that Hime confessed to some important stuff

Maou still proving that he such a chad that he gives his subordinates encouragement to fallow there dreams
Old 2024-03-19, 07:49   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Loli Torture was just way too precious. I would have spilled everything too. A bit of a missed opportunity we didn't get to see Maomao interact with the other children.

I like how, for once, the Hell-lord was going to use one of the secrets Hime revealed, but he ultimately couldn't because the only guy who could accomplish the mission quit to become a mangaka. With his blessing and encouragement of course.
Old 2024-03-19, 13:00   Link #52
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I actually worried about Maomao. Depending on how the spell worked, did she temporarily cease to exist? I mean, her father clearly grew too young to have fathered a child, so did she vanish temporarily? Or did it reduce one's age to a specific limit, or maybe by percentage? If the former, then yeah they missed an opportunity as she probably wouldn't change. If the latter, she's probably getting her diapers changed by her mother this ep.
Old 2024-03-20, 08:36   Link #53
Dop
Mmmm....

I'd assumed the spell only affected adults.

The teen characters were also fun, too. Teen Hell-Lord summed up those teen years...

I am overflowing with power.
So this is youth.
There isn't anything I particularly want to do,
But I have so much excess energy.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 17:11   Link #54
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 19:22   Link #55
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The OP played when the Hell-Lord was having his climatic final battle!! The staff gets it. This entire isekai parody was hilarious. Actually, it was a mix of isekai and battle shounen. Hell-Lord soloed the entire verse in just two hours. Ex pointing out the ridiculous power creep and how he felt sorry for the guy who boasted about having a power level of 100 when the Dark Lord was at 980000 was hilarious.

I enjoyed this show a lot, best comedy in quite some time. You'd think it would get stale with a premise like that but it always managed to stay fresh thanks to the colorful lovable cast of characters and the GOAT dad Hell-lord.

Looking forward to the second season!
Old 2024-03-25, 20:39   Link #56
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Vanilla's parents renting out the whole ice skating arena for just the two of them and EX

So Maou speed running an isekai

7/10 Cant wait for season 2
Old 2024-03-26, 00:15   Link #57
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for final thoughts:
Give it 8/10 and call it trash... Yeah, not surprised there I'm used to it. You're just about the most critical avid anime fan I've seen.

But yeah, we know she's a traitor. But then, it's blatantly obvious that Hell-lord doesn't want to beat the humans, so ultimately she's just supporting peace. Sure, she doesn't fully realize this yet, she doesn't seem very fast on the uptake, but still she's inadvertently supporting the right side. Not to mention that some of the flashbacks suggest that her own people didn't exactly give her all that much reason to stay loyal to them.
Old 2024-03-30, 23:08   Link #58
Alchemist007
*Author

Silly comedy with moe characters. Looking forward to more.

7/10
Old 2024-04-01, 10:10   Link #59
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?