AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-28, 21:10   Link #101
ntherblast

Like nothing happened in this chapter we already know aizen is strong. Am I expecting too much from bleach?
Old 2010-01-28, 21:20   Link #102
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I think my expectations have been kicked down so many times that I've reached rock bottom and there's nowhere else to go but up.

Hopefully.
Old 2010-01-28, 21:55   Link #103
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Another Pointless Chapter ...-_-
Gin Riding Aizen's **** Pretty Too Much I Mean He Should Have Told us Why Aizen's So Powerful lol
Well probably Aizen never once revealed the abilities of his zanpaktou unlike all other captains. Gin talking shit didn't reveal anything at all.

Then again, so far Aizen owned all the lower class captain. I would like to see him take down one of the high ends like Shuisui, Unohana, YAMAJI! Probably hoping for too much since Unohana will be busy joining Hyori back, healing the big dog + rose.

If Ichigo is the one who'll take down Aizen, SS should really replace all their bottom end Captains.
Old 2010-01-28, 22:22   Link #104
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Aizen is so strong that he actually tried to attack me out of the computer monitor.
lol i almost died.

but yeah, we always knew aizen is badass, it was never a question. did you really need to spend a whole chapter explaining why hes more of a badass?

hes cocky for a reason and that reason is, because hes badass. i could have proved that in 3 pages....take all the parts that aizen cut someone and place it in 3 pages...on page 4 the reader would say,"damn hes one badass mofo, not to be messed with" and then you move the story along.
Old 2010-01-28, 22:27   Link #105
Calca
Expressionless

Unohana should at least release her shikai to swallow up the people that come plummeting to the ground.
Old 2010-01-28, 22:38   Link #106
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
lol i almost died.

but yeah, we always knew aizen is badass, it was never a question. did you really need to spend a whole chapter explaining why hes more of a badass?
I feel like Kubo really did need to because it really was a question for many up to this point. I'd like to now reference the post Sabaku Kyu made a couple pages ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well, it did finally settle the debate as to what Aizen's raw strength is. A lot of people believed Aizen relied almost solely on KS and was at best an average/good captain without it.
These current chapters are for all the people who've ever doubted his strength and for all the people (like me) who couldn't wait for Kubo to prove otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
while some consider this chapter a waste of time I feel vindicated

- Aizen really stopped Tensa Zangetsu with his finger -> no illusion!
- Aizen really reiatsuraped Grimmy -> no illusion!
^^Exactly! Providing Kubo doesn't do anything too stupid and makes everything we've seen so far one big illusion, all of those old debates can finally be put to rest.
Old 2010-01-28, 23:05   Link #107
Alchemist007
*Author

Gin: "He's godlike...no he is god."
Unohana/Genryuusai: "ahem"
Gin/Aizen: "Oh shi-"
Old 2010-01-29, 00:05   Link #108
Sythychan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I feel like Kubo really did need to because it really was a question for many up to this point. I'd like to now reference the post Sabaku Kyu made a couple pages ago:

These current chapters are for all the people who've ever doubted his strength and for all the people (like me) who couldn't wait for Kubo to prove otherwise.

^^Exactly! Providing Kubo doesn't do anything too stupid and makes everything we've seen so far one big illusion, all of those old debates can finally be put to rest.
At first I was with the whole, "Why was this chapter needed" until I read your post, thanks for clarifying that KT really did have to explain WHY and HOW Aizen is so much superior, although the more and more I see Aizen in action the more I'm tempted to throw VL at him, but it's not that logical I think =\
Old 2010-01-29, 00:10   Link #109
SeanQ

With all that strength and power...we all know how Aizen will go out...by ichigo unreleased zanp and without mask...just pure
Ichigo:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh...you can't beat my resolve!!!
Aizen:-_- why is this kid more hax than me, Kubo!!!
Old 2010-01-29, 01:21   Link #110
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
If Ichigo is the one who'll take down Aizen, SS should really replace all their bottom end Captains.
not necessarily, just because Ichigo is "the chosen one" doesn't make the others worthless, the usefulness of ones power is according to what situation they're in.
Old 2010-01-29, 02:28   Link #111
kamyu

that and they would still need people to do the grunt work and take care of the lesser enemies that the hax hero can't be bothered to deal with.
Old 2010-01-29, 02:37   Link #112
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

also...so Love and Rose apparently don't have a bankai...I mean...even if they can't use their hollow mask...they could of used their bankais seeing that they were captains beforehand...
Old 2010-01-29, 02:51   Link #113
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Trizzy, you KNOW you can't just release a bankai, unless it's on page 19, and a double release would take a double chapter! So, no time to check out vizard bankais, gotta kill the captains first
Old 2010-01-29, 03:00   Link #114
Rheehemoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Aizen is so strong that he actually tried to attack me out of the computer monitor.
I think I'll just have to sit back a few metres from the screen while I read Bleach now
Old 2010-01-29, 03:12   Link #115
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Trizzy, you KNOW you can't just release a bankai, unless it's on page 19, and a double release would take a double chapter! So, no time to check out vizard bankais, gotta kill the captains first
well...........shit
Old 2010-01-29, 03:20   Link #116
Tenryuken
Pirate God

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
The only reason i could think of to explain Azien power level is maybe his part of the royal family somehow and got cast out from the Kings realm or something. I dont know because his pwning captains left and right as if they are just canon fodder
Because he killed his wife over a meaningless argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
the more and more I see Aizen in action the more I'm tempted to throw VL at him, but it's not that logical I think =\
Kubo will reveal that pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
also...so Shinji apparently doesn't have a bankai...I mean...even if he can't use his hollow mask...he could have used his bankai seeing that he was a captain beforehand...
Fixed.
Old 2010-01-29, 03:49   Link #117
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Aizen is the result of genetic engineering using the genes of Superman, Batman, Light, Lelouch, Suzaku, Deadpool, Wolverine, Souichirou and Kilik (Air Gear).

The hax of all these characters gave birth to Aizen
lol. Id say more Sora than Kilik.

Kilik is about epic strategy and prediction something the Shinigami have shown to have zero of.

Sora is epic manipulation and trolling...though I find him to be a much better antagonist (many fold) to Aizen, hes got a personality and provides a good amount of epic trolls (for the good guys and not the wtf kind to the fans ) with the best thing is you already know his past...
Old 2010-01-29, 05:54   Link #118
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Don't worry, I bet Gin will tell us all about Aizen's tearjerking past in a few chapters...right after he kills everyone.
Old 2010-01-29, 06:03   Link #119
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
I almost expect aizen to cut everyone deep, but not kill them just for the fun of it....and go....im bored....and spend 7 pages of him leaving.
Old 2010-01-29, 06:17   Link #120
Rheehemoth

I can imagine him going "Well, now that all of you are half-dead, I'm going to go now so I can beat you all up again later single-handedly.....just as planned..."

Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga