AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-01-28, 15:46   Link #221
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

first time posting in here...

cyz:cool sig, the border matches with the pics and i like the bg too, the up close saber shows a lot of emotion that we couldnt see in the same image beside it. which is cool. the font is nice as well. just a lil thing is it seems kinda bare on the right and bunched up on the left, but i think it was meant to be like that? 9/10

Mr.Hawq: its nice, but like cyz said, i think its too blue too, both of them. i like the font in the sig you're using right now though 7/10

KiNa: well you are the master, IMO, i find nothing wrong with your sig 10/10 [o yea dont think im gonna use the sig you made for me later on, i just wanted to see what ppl thought of the one i made]

Wavie: i like the image and the yellow glow but theres something about the font that....i dont know what word to use 7/10

Secca: theres something about it that i love. maybe its the candy, maybe its the way you cropped it, maybe its the cat [is it a cat?]. i like the font and text colour, it matches very well. 10/10

ventriloquist: the way the guy is posing is cool and the design is wicked as well. the colours are nice. the only thing is i think the pattern behind the guy is a bit jaggeddy [its wasnt a word, but it is now :P] 9/10

IcExAlcHeMy: i like the PHOTOBucket thing but i dont think i should give a mark for it. cool though

Winter&Summer: the "i" in the text seems to be abit cut off and the bottom line is IMO kinda small for someone to read. i dont know what the green line is on his neck either though but i like the blue bg. 7/10

ForeverGoNe:ditto what i said about KiNa's sig, awesome image, awesome bg, awesome design, awesome everything

ayyo: i like the mood of the pic, but the black strip at the bottom kinda ruins it. maybe if you had your name above it and take out the black strip it would look better...or maybe a quote? 7/10

Pellissier: i love ilyas eyes but i think the rest of her body should have been there too. it just looks like a floating head now. but the bgs nice 8/10

phew..that was a lot...
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 15:53   Link #222
Winter&Summer
Sugar has side effects

Send a message via MSN to Winter&Summer
torrencee: Don't ask me some one else made my sig now for your sig I like the colour and picture 9/10
Winter&Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 16:44   Link #223
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

winter summer, the backroun and text look great, also i think it would have been cool if you probably made you stock a little opaque, or overlayed it to the bg. 8/10

Torrence, great looking sig text looks awsome, but i dont really like that blocks for the bg, 8.5/10

By the way can someon save as the sig i have right now, and then open it on photoshop, and then save it and make the quality to about 50000 bytes or 44kbs or so, and then post it back here.
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 17:03   Link #224
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
By the way can someon save as the sig i have right now, and then open it on photoshop, and then save it and make the quality to about 50000 bytes or 44kbs or so, and then post it back here.
Would this do?

It's an 8,5/10 for your sig. I think it's way too dark and actually your name is difficult either to locate either to read.

Kila (torrencee) : I too, don't like those blocks much. Nice works on the corners and overall pretty good . 8/10

ForeverGone: The talent is with you, clearly. You adopt a lovable style. I slightly preferred your previous sign, but just because of the actual subject, rather because of the mere realization. 9/10

As for my sign, that's no longer WIP. It will just stay as it is, now
I prefere to focus on something else, rather than proceding with this. So KiNa, ahead with the rubber hammer
Old 2006-01-28, 17:24   Link #225
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

thanks Pellissier, and by the way i give your sig an 8/10, you could have done something with you backround instead of smudging the same stock, the block letter looks good, maybe you should have als made the blck letter on the side also.
Old 2006-01-28, 18:04   Link #226
Tabris

torrencee - Add a 1px black border and I'll probably hump you

Winter&Summer - Nice, I think you should move the text a tad to the right though since the I is a little off.

Pellissier - Simple, but I like it.

Mr.Hawq - It's nice, but I'm not really feeling it.

As for mine...It's a crop, with another layer on top with a different blend mode and opacity, nothing fancy. (can't be bothered with much in the way of effects nowadays)
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 01:18   Link #227
GustaveElazul
Gus

~truncated~

Last edited by GustaveElazul; 2013-10-16 at 09:01.
GustaveElazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 03:17   Link #228
SasuraiHell

finally back due to busy workings, hoping to frquent again, let start by doing so big time X10 things ^_^
GustaveElazul7/10 simple animated sig. although i dont prefer them

Tabris - 8/10 i love the space and simplicity of your text, but something could of be done to the render...

Winter&Summer. 6/10 the pic could of been extracted a bit better to geet an 8, i love the overall idea though ^_^ nice bg btw and work on the work on the border

torrencee9/10 i like this one also, very good lighting and text

Mr.Hawq - nice to see ya again, - 8.8/10, the opacity on the render are well done, but i wonder what other colors can fit in there, a bit oo monocolored for my likin.

Pellissier, 9/10, i emjoy a good filtering sig once in awhile. its very cute and cleanly done

p.s my sig i didnt wanto use his head because it was to narrow and the sig would of been very "spacey" so i focused on the cross
SasuraiHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 09:51   Link #229
Rachy
Disabled By Request

SasuriHell - Sexy Body 8/10

GustaveElazul - nice and and peaceful, kinda depressing and snows always good i like it 8.5/10

Tabris - Nice n sweet, does she have wings ? 8/10

Mr.Hawq Blue and Black always nice 7.5/10

Pellissier So CuTe ~ 9/10

Winter&Summer - Yay for Hitsu =) 8/10

Torrencee Nice writing, very cute 7/10
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 10:17   Link #230
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
The workshop for avatar/signature thread still exists, you know. It's in the Fan Creation section now. (To where you'd think people that need help with avatars/signatures probably don't visit very often. *shrugs*)

uchiha rave: I hate goths. Their contradictions in lifestyle piss me off. Anyone that seeks attention in dark clothes should be shot, imo. But it looks as though the goth in your sig might have been shot... so I like it. That and the drawing is pretty damn good.
APPROVED
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 11:09   Link #231
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Sasurai- you sig look great, the brushing is really well done, and even if the text is simple it still looks great on the sig 9/10

Rave its a very dark looking sig, quite gothic, and as hobo said neither do i like goths, but goths can really enjoy this sig i guess, the sig is also quite disturbing, but still looks good 8/10
Old 2006-01-29, 19:45   Link #232
ventriloquist
人形使い

Mr. Hawg - 7/10 - look too much blue imo... some ppl find themselves trouble with reading ur nick at his chest ...err... who is he? Same person? Ginn? The right side already good, fix the left side and more point for u...

HoboGod - 7/10 - Ken's pic look didn't match with background... something like sticking picture on other picture... make it smoother( my suggestion - glow?)...

SasuraiHell & uchiha rave - 9/10 - ahhh... a work of art, i like that kind of picture... i like to judge a sig from it's background...

And back to November 2004..... this (below) is my old sig... now it matched with my avvy... heheh
ventriloquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 19:59   Link #233
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Vent its a very colour full sig, and quite attractive with the colours and the backround. 9/10

As for the sig, the guy on the left is obivously jin, but i made it dark by purpose so i he can look a little mysterious, and also i liked the outerglow effect he had when i tried it, so i decided to keep it. Your opinion and everyone opinion is yours and theirs i guess
Old 2006-01-29, 20:15   Link #234
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Torrencee: awesome Rin sig! I like how the background colors were made = it blends well too. Also, the pic itself is gorgeous 10/10

Tabris: nice Saber sig. I like the colors on the BG as well. 9/10

ventriloquist: I'm no Samurai Champloo fan but the way your sig was made was awesome. 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 22:58   Link #235
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Hmm..

@Hawg - Is that Jin? It looks awesome but the blue overtone seems a bit too deep. I can't distinguish your name clearly, a bit too dark but that's about it. 8/10

@Cyz - Nice blends of Saber. Effective and it has a nice appeal. 9/10

@Ventriloq - Not bad. Lots of vibrant colours and being a personal champloo fan, your's has a certain flare to it that screams out a 10. Nice job~

@Tabris - Theres a certain element that makes that design look so effective yet so simple. I can't place my hand on it but.. maybe it's the background colours? 8/10

@Torrence - I like your four-cornered style going on there. Rins always a +. 9/10

@Pellissier - It's looking better. Reducing the size actually does quite alot. Good idea too! 8.5/10

@Manaras - The BG just doesn't fit well with Saber's colours. It's gotta blend in nicely.. I'm thinking it's the red in there that distorts the vibe of the sig. 7/10

Last edited by ForeverGoNe; 2006-01-30 at 13:30.
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 23:38   Link #236
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

wow forever gone, the stock on your sig blends extremely well with the backround, the brushing for the backround is also great, the only problem is the text being quite hard to read. Maybe you should outerglow your text. 8.8/10, and this is the last rating for me for the day. Thank you come again.
Old 2006-01-30, 00:10   Link #237
Manaras
PHOTOSHOP HOE!

mr.hawq ur sig is kinda too blue for me but nice 7/10
now rate mine
Manaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 03:41   Link #238
Calca
Expressionless

I like the watercoloresque properties of the sig.

8/10

I've had mine since I've been here and I'm not going to change it. I feel it gives me some uniqueness here since it has to do with a cult show and not anime.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 04:05   Link #239
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Manaras.. Thats a cool BG a 70% .. normal saber dont really match the dark overall feel...:/
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 15:39   Link #240
Cyz
"Show it to me"

forevergone: bg colors are cool though somehow it doesn't seem to fit the lady's expression 10/10

manaras: cool bg too and nice saber image. 9/10

streetor: a bit on the strange side. 7/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags