AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-20, 04:44   Link #23221
Chris38

Issa might be siding with Gyokuro, at the moment, because he wants to revive Akasha.

After all, I believe that he has had some feelings toward Akasha and who knows how losing her, affected his mental state.

Basically he might be trying to revive her, by temporary ailing with Gyokuro, while secretly plotting his own moves, in order to revive / separate Akasha from Alucard.

In other words, something similar to what Miyabi is doing - who "officially" seems to support the goals of Fairy Tail, but also has, some secret agenda, different from what the main branch of Fairy Tail want to achieve.

It's possible that Issa's case is similar.

As for the protagonists winning / losing the current situation - I didn't mean that they will lose completely, just that they might be forced to retreat, due to not being strong enough to completely resolve the matter of Alucard's resurrection.

After all, while currently he seems to be under the control of the "Alucard control device" that Moka's Rosario has been turned into, I definitely think that this object has some limitations, which I think will be revealed in the future chapters.

In other words, I believe that (although with some difficulties) the Newspaper Club + the Wong family, might be capable of stopping Fairy Tail's current plans on using Alucard to destroy the human world, it will only be a temporary solution, and won't fully resolve all the issues that Alucard's existence brings.

At least that's what my intuition tells me, since... well to me it would be too easy, and convenient, if the problem of Alucard would be completely resolved in a single arc.

Of course, it would be a different matter if it would be the last arc of this manga, but that's obviously not the case here, since there are obviously quite a lot things that still need to be resolved, and it would be too much to contain them in a single story arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 11:39   Link #23222
Ghanw
(-_-)

I read the latest chapter and i kind of lost track of where this fight is taking place is it in the human world or in the other dimension. Lets all impatiently wait for the next chapter.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 12:50   Link #23223
Xagzan

Holy crap, forgot there was a chapter released the other week!

*reads*

Aw, poor Kokoa. That's got to be one of the most daunting inferiority complexes I've ever seen. Not just one amazing older sister to measure up to, not even two, but three. Jesus. But it seems she's got the family strength in her after all. Made me laugh to see how Issa smiled as she demonstrated her new power. Like he was thinking, "'Atta girl."
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 15:33   Link #23224
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Issa: *smiles at Kokoa's display* That's my baby girl.

Kokoa: *blushes* ...Fa-father...

Issa: You truly are one of my daughters - I'm so proud of you, Kokoa.

Koka: *nearly in tears* Daddy...Daddy acknowledged me...! He acknowledged me!

Kahula: I'm so happy for you, Kokoa-chan!

Readers: **Aww, he can't be evil - he really does love his daughters!**

Issa: Well then, Fuhai-dono. I believe that I have to kill you now.

Fuhai: ... *sighs*

Readers: **That evil bas####!!!**

~*~

Old 2012-10-20, 15:50   Link #23225
Ghanw
(-_-)

^If i havent read the latest chapter I would have belived what you posted
Now then would do you guys think now that the battle has started and Tuskune's hand has already transformed.
What if-
Tuskune-"transforms into ghoul/alucard mode" attacks Moka
In the middle of battle where Issa is battling Fuhai Issa looks over and sees Tuskune, drops the vattle with Fuhai and attacks Tuskune
Issa- You d@mn bastard attacking my daughter I the leader of vampires shall banish you
Issa and Ghoul Tuskune battle each other near death and then Fuhai inturpts
Issa- You d@mn bastard attacking in the middel of a man attacking my daughter i shall banish you
Issa beats Fuhai
Issa- Now where were we, oh yes you attacking my daughter unacceptable.
Ghoul Tsukune- scrathing his head??????
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 21:39   Link #23226
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Since there are about 2 weeks before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

I for once, hope that we won't get any more plot twists, since I think that there are a little too much of them occurring in the recent chapters, and that we will actually get a chapter focused on how the protagonists plan to resolve this, pretty difficult situation in their favor.

After all, I already have a hard time, thinking how Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune, Inner Moka, Hokuto and the rest of the Newspaper club can win this, with so many powerful enemies being put against them, so I think the author should start turning the situation in the groups favor, unless, of course, he doesn't want the protagonists to win this battle, which is a possibility, after all.
Ugh... I agree, NO MORE PLOT TWISTS! Please. It makes my head ache. It feels like we have arrived at a major turning point in the over-all story line, however; and if this were close to the end of the school year, I would be among the first to bet on an ending to Season 2, and would be getting ready for Season 3! Well, after the fight is over, anyway That is just the way it feels to me Is anyone keeping track on just when in the year they are? I think its, um, September, right?

For the next chapter, I think we may see some more b**tkicking from Fuhai and team B... should be interesting... maybe we'll even find out what Haiji is Lesser probability would be one of the people counted as "out" right now (Akua, Akasha) popping back up... But what the raging fangirl inside of me wants to see is Tsukune asking Issa Shuzen just what it would take to be able to court one of his daughters

Last edited by tomboy8888; 2012-10-24 at 18:55. Reason: vocabulary... spelling...
tomboy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 22:19   Link #23227
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Since there are about 2 weeks before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

I for once, hope that we won't get any more plot twists, since I think that there are a little too much of them occurring in the recent chapters, and that we will actually get a chapter focused on how the protagonists plan to resolve this, pretty difficult situation in their favor.

After all, I already have a hard time, thinking how Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune, Inner Moka, Hokuto and the rest of the Newspaper club can win this, with so many powerful enemies being put against them, so I think the author should start turning the situation in the groups favor, unless, of course, he doesn't want the protagonists to win this battle, which is a possibility, after all.
Well, personally I want the twist of Akasha Bloodriver potentially returning or she returns.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 00:09   Link #23228
Chris38

Well, in my opinion, Akasha's return wouldn't be a good idea at the moment.

The reason, being the fact that in the flashback to Moka's past, Akasha herself said that she dosen't think she will be capable of getting out of Alucard on her own.

In other words, I think the matter of Akasha's return needs some development, and it wouldn't be a wise idea to pull it out of nowhere, like what occurred with Issa's appearance on the scene.

As for the topic of another separation into Season III, I see no point in Ikeda doing that - after all, the first separation occurred. because R+V changed the magazine in which it was being released, and so far I have seen nothing indicating that the same thing might happen again.

Furthermore a separation into "Season III" might mean that we will be forced to wait for a longer period of time, then a single month, between the last chapter of the "Second Season" and the "Third Season" of this manga, and I honestly doubt anyone of you, would want something like that to happen.
Old 2012-10-24, 18:42   Link #23229
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

^Spoil sport. tosses wet noodles at Chris38 I do believe I said that that occurance was unlikely because of when in the school year they actually are.

Still want him to make some sort of comment about his relationship to Moka to her father, though he IS likely to get a beat-down for it from the rest of the harem
Old 2012-10-24, 23:11   Link #23230
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
^Spoil sport. tosses wet noodles at Chris38 I do believe I said that that occurance was unlikely because of when in the school year they actually are.

Still want him to make some sort of comment about his relationship to Moka to her father, though he IS likely to get a beat-down for it from the rest of the harem
Well, you seemed to forget that he might also get a beat down from Issa himself, before that. After all, the thing that most vampires seem to value is strength - so Issa might want to check if Tsukune is strong enough to be with his daughter.

And that, wouldn't be a wise thing, considering the state Tsukune is currently in - after all, he reached the limit of youkai energy he can "safely" control during the fight against Akua, and we honestly don't know, if he would be capable of using more youkai energy, in his current state.

Of course, considering the situation the group is currently in, Tsukune might have no choice but to continue fighting, despite his current unstable condition.
Old 2012-10-24, 23:34   Link #23231
BadtheGuy

The group should be fine as long as Team B actually gets to fight and not job.

Gin and Fuhai are OP. Ling and Haji are also more than capable.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 15:18   Link #23232
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
Gin and Fuhai are OP. Ling and Haji are also more than capable.
Haiji deflected Kahlua's bladed strike with a punch.

A punch.

He didn't even reveal his true form.

Oh you bet your balls Haiji is more than capable. xD

Can't wait for him, Gin and Ling to start kicking butt
Old 2012-10-30, 04:19   Link #23233
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for ch.58:

Yes, it's out at you-know-where. Don't pm me for links or whatever.
Old 2012-10-30, 04:36   Link #23234
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Nice. Can't wait for gin to kick some vampiric ass like how van helsing gave dracula a beating
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 04:39   Link #23235
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Oh,
Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-30, 05:23   Link #23236
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Spoiler:

Can't wait for that damn chapter!
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 06:31   Link #23237
Chris38

Spoiler for 58:
Old 2012-10-30, 07:27   Link #23238
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i Wanted them both to be werewolfs, that'd be cool.
Old 2012-10-30, 11:25   Link #23239
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 58:
Old 2012-10-30, 11:26   Link #23240
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Spoiler for ch.58:
Spoiler for picture:

Last edited by tomboy8888; 2012-10-30 at 17:55. Reason: Forgot someone :)
tomboy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire