AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-04, 01:59   Link #4341
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
This is why I said you take things too seriously. I'm being honest when I'm telling you its a friendly advise. But well, I guess I'll leave it there.
If you were honest, you can just say you were, you know, and that's that.

For seriousness...
I just don't like to post something that others dislike and walking away with a smiling face like nothing happen.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 02:03   Link #4342
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/61098/6

well well what do we have here? from the newly scanned volume 21
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 02:10   Link #4343
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

@Game8910

It's.....

What? I don't get it.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 02:21   Link #4344
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

its the coffin, turned to scrap
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 02:26   Link #4345
Rah

Oooooooh! Didn't recognize it at all. You must like coffins, eh?

Well, Midas is already in Athena. Perhaps he broke it in the EoTW arc before he appeared? Otherwise the person that closed the path might have done it.
Old 2009-11-04, 02:43   Link #4346
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I just don't like to post something that others dislike and walking away with a smiling face like nothing happen.
Why don't you just try ignoring those comments? Really, if some people just want to post what they think - whether they are serious or just joking -just let them do it. Getting into continuous arguments won't change the way people think.

But well, I said before I'd leave it there. I just wanted to make sure I didn't want you to take offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/61098/6

well well what do we have here? from the newly scanned volume 21
Oh ho! I think Hata has made it clear something big will be happening in the RG, eventually. I mean, first we see the Hall somewhat in ruins, and now this. I guess what'll happen. Hopefully, it won't happen 400 chapters from now.
Old 2009-11-04, 02:44   Link #4347
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

WTH, what happen guys??
BTW,Himegami, you read Highschool of the dead!!
Old 2009-11-04, 03:53   Link #4348
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Well it kinda looks like the Sword of Hakuou plunged into that coffin.

Looks like someone took the liberty to destroy it while the 2 tragic lovebirds were fighting, only a wild guess though.
Old 2009-11-04, 04:24   Link #4349
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

How do the heck that the Sword of Hakuou can destroy the coffins while both Hayate and Athena fight because there are no one can enter RG currently??
Old 2009-11-04, 05:10   Link #4350
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
wtf mentar....keep it in the ISML thread
Eh? Why?

Come on, it was worth getting some more Hina votes (she won, by the way - 2117 vs 2106). In fact, the entry might have made the difference between victory and defeat - in case that 12 votes were generated by it

Let's face it, this is the "live" thread of Hayate no Gotoku. As long as it's not completely off-topic, a certain degree of tolerance should be displayed.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 07:31   Link #4351
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I'm sure that was just the cross on top of the coffin, not a sword going through it. Still it's a pretty grim image, especially with the rest of the Royal Garden torn to hell, but was it caused during Hayate's fight with Athena or after he left? Could Athena have done it in a rage or out of sadness before she left to find Hayate. If that's the case then she is just a little bit crazy, though it would be hard not to be with all the stuff she has to deal with.

Damn, what is it with Hata and mercilessly destroying some of his characters? First Hayate has THE worst childhood ever (certainly the worst in a comedy series, but the runners up were Ranma 1/2, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Code Geass) and constantly has had bad luck since. Then we have Hinagiku who has a similar past to Hayate's but her parents weren't complete dicks and actually cared for them before they left. Since then she's had all kinds of things to make her feel bad and the Greece Arc has practically been torture for her. Now Athena seems to be getting the same treatment and is having all kinds of horrible stuff stacked on.

It is one of the reasons I like the Hayate x Hina pairing though. For some reason, whenever Hayate is having one of his bad luck streaks if he runs into Hinagiku everything just gets better. I know Nagi and Athena saved him and all but he still had bad luck, Hinagiku seems to just make it better since everything just gets nicely wrapped up. Hayate is also the only known cure for her fear of height, which is good as she's prone to wind up in high places a lot. I just get the feeling that one way or another Hinagiku is going to have some part to play in the next few chapters since Hayate will be feeling pretty bad.

By the way, am I the only one who noticed how much Isumi was blushing when Hayate caught her? I'd say it's safe to say that she still likes him, Sakuya may or may not (she certainly likes him but maybe not romantically).

I guess now we just have to wait and see if they successfully make it back to the mansion or if something else comes up first.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 08:27   Link #4352
JMvS
Rawrrr!

I just remembered, in classical art, Athena is often represented with the serpent Erichtonius. Which is her adoptive child (remember how Athena refers to Machina?).
Old 2009-11-04, 08:54   Link #4353
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

had just read the translation...I must say, they really improve their artwork for doing the battle scene

I don't mind if we get 1-2 more battle chapter after this >.<

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 09:37   Link #4354
Rah

Hmmm, this reminds me that I have a little statue of Athena above my bed for like forever...

Why do I get the feeling that it would stab me in the eye with her spear if there was an earthquake? Hmhmhm.. perhaps I should move it.... why is it even there? Hmm.. can't remember... weird..

Maybe the statue will get offended that I'm not rooting for the manga Athena.

Hahaha! Guess I know how I'll die. :>
Old 2009-11-04, 09:41   Link #4355
Mentar
Banned

The last chapters have actually been very good for Athena, storyarc-wise. They have established that there's a fight taking place within Athena, a light and a dark side. And common storyline development would expect that this conflict will be resolved, most likely to the light side (unless Hata goes for the less common tragic "light side sacrifices herself to protect the lead from the dark side" resolution). This, together with the elevated position as "suki na hito" might bode fairly well for her.

It's been fairly clear that Athena was designed to become a main antagonist, if not even the main boss. But the underlined "character split" definitely improves her chances.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 09:41   Link #4356
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Why don't you just try ignoring those comments? Really, if some people just want to post what they think - whether they are serious or just joking -just let them do it. Getting into continuous arguments won't change the way people think.
I was making a straight point to whom I apologized, not trying to argue, and you replied to it due to my seriousness which you could just ignored.

Skip you, let me do what I want.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 12:17   Link #4357
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Stop fighting, the only people allowed to fight here are married ppl, bf and gf, and those who hate misunderstandings already and are in the limits, so much that u dont even care wich girl hayate gets (hoping he does get one..... f.ck harem endings)
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 13:29   Link #4358
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Well it kinda looks like the Sword of Hakuou plunged into that coffin.
No, that's not Hakuō. That cross was always there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
they really improve their artwork for doing the battle scene
It's funny, reading Hata's diary he said: "Well, I don't have time; so, I can say only one thing: These drawings are difficult."
Old 2009-11-04, 15:10   Link #4359
Himegami Akane

Nothing to discuss, nothing to say, just "Thank you Used Can,RaH" and "Well, Sorry zodanhko..."
Bye!

PS: Now i have a new list of manga to read!!! I'm so happy!!! \o/
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 23:49   Link #4360
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Stop fighting, the only people allowed to fight here are married ppl, bf and gf, and those who hate misunderstandings already and are in the limits, so much that u dont even care wich girl hayate gets (hoping he does get one..... f.ck harem endings)

*gets frilly clothes and cosmetics*

Any volunteers? *grin*

We'll make this "right", as WildArms said. Who's gonna be the first "couple"? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Nothing to discuss, nothing to say, just "Thank you Used Can,RaH" and "Well, Sorry zodanhko..."
Bye!

PS: Now i have a new list of manga to read!!! I'm so happy!!! \o/
Too bad that they're mostly monthly mangas. Some are even on hold. You'll be pulling your hair out when you're done with all of them.

-

Whats the chance for early spoilers this week? I'll even believe in plain text, because who would even bother making stuff up for HnG (like last week - it was totally legit)? Unlike Naruto, Bleach & One Piece, which get regular fakes....

Tags
comedy, shounen