AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-08-31, 10:51   Link #1201
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I cant believe someone remember Byalan in RO. I grinded my swordlady there for her last job levels before Knight.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-31, 20:56   Link #1202
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Though, there is one thing from Act 1 of the Archon Quest that I noticed, and hope to be elaborated on and not have it swept under the proverbial rug.
Luckily, CatWithBlueHat already made a video pointing it out...
[...]

I just hope Hoyoverse didn't forget about that
Hmm... honestly, I'm 50/50 on this, especially after playing Lyney's character quest. I definitely can see there's a loose end with Halsey that could be the foundation for more exposition and there's another obvious loose end about his investigation of the Oratrice (that will come up later no matter what), but I'm not convinced that this is all an act within an act to that degree, or if it is that Lyney is the one masterminding all this to "impress" Father (as the video suggested). One reason is because of what they revealed of Lyney and Lynette's personalities and motivations in Lyney's character quest; at this point, I think it would undermine a lot of that to say there's yet another layer to the deception they're not telling the Traveler. Another reason for this is how much of the investigation, and even the discovery of Liliane, depended on Navia's involvement; she's definitely not in cahoots with the Fatui and leaving so much of this to her chance involvement is too big of a risk. (Maybe Liliane stole the food expecting Navia would put two and two together, but that's extremely risky if this was "all part of the plan.")

Now, what I would find easier to believe is that Arlecchino is the true mastermind here. She may be trying to do something with the Oratrice that is related to the prophecy, which could be why she could have told Lyney to investigate the Oratrice during his act, why she might have got Liliane to steal Halsey's ticket and take her place, allowed Lyney to be "framed" for a trial, and then later allowed Childe to be falsely convicted by the Oratrice. The whole thing would basically be a play to expose the whole situation. To me it would seem a bit more believable and in-character (at least for what they've revealed so far) if Lyney didn't understand the full game being played, but was part of a larger scheme, and this would still support the general argument being made by that video that the loose ends could be critical in terms of figuring out what's really going on.

(I saw some suggesting that Childe may have used the Primordial Water somehow to dissolve Halsey (perhaps unknowingly), which could explain where she went and could be why the Oratrice convicted him. Could perhaps have been connected to why his vision was misbehaving somehow. Him getting used as a pawn in another larger Fatui's schemes again would certainly be in character... )
Old 2023-09-01, 07:30   Link #1203
Marina2

I was wondering why did Hoyoverse repost Lyney, Lynette introduction on FB&twitter when I notice their pictures are different (face expression, background, item in hand) and their lore are new one.
Old 2023-09-01, 07:30   Link #1204
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I cant believe someone remember Byalan in RO. I grinded my swordlady there for her last job levels before Knight.
memorable place. A lot of action, and a lot of cursing (lol ) between players in the early days of RO. Sadly, the game went broke sometime ago here in my country.

anyway, I already got used to the mostly single player mode of Genshin. No one gonna kill steal or loot my items.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-09-01 at 11:06.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-04, 03:24   Link #1205
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
memorable place. A lot of action, and a lot of cursing (lol ) between players in the early days of RO. Sadly, the game went broke sometime ago here in my country.

anyway, I already got used to the mostly single player mode of Genshin. No one gonna kill steal or loot my items.
In a away, what RO(and other MMOs) and Genshin have in common, is an ever expanding world that really gives us a feeling of how big it is are compared to the character.
RO in particular, certain maps have small hidden areas that few people explore, something that Genshin also has.
Old 2023-09-04, 18:32   Link #1206
Liddo-kun
is this so?

agreed on those small hidden areas.

anyway, Genshin has been generous. Meka Melee is easy, and so many primos + other good things. Then there's this other new event.

it's fun exploring Fontaine, and fighting the new enemies.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-09-04 at 18:44.
Old 2023-09-14, 08:34   Link #1207
Liddo-kun
is this so?

so happy today. Got it in approximately 60 pulls. Won the 50/50.

Spoiler:
Old 2023-09-25, 05:44   Link #1208
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://www.hoyolab.com/article/21858342
https://www.hoyolab.com/article/21858357

Furina and Charlotte drip marketing. This is just the start since there's still Navia, Clorinde and Arlecchino in the future. Plus a rumor in 4.4 having someone special. Oof, this is gonna be hard going forward so it helps that I can skip 4.1.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-25, 14:20   Link #1209
Liddo-kun
is this so?

thanks for posting that.

hmm, that inspires me to fight harder in Spiral Abyss to get more gems.
Old 2023-09-27, 03:49   Link #1210
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I got C1 Neuvilette in 100 pulls and even lost a 50/50 in there LOL
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-30, 05:20   Link #1211
Liddo-kun
is this so?

coop with friend vs. Vivianne of the Lake

we did this coop session yesterday.

Old 2023-10-01, 07:43   Link #1212
Marina2

Speaking of Local Legend, there are 3 new local legend in 4.1 new area. You can fight 2 of them on land and 1 in the water.
Old 2023-10-04, 07:28   Link #1213
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Marina

thanks for that info. And sorry for late reply. Past few days have been so busy. We are farming so much in Genshin and Star Rail.

anyway, we are planning to fight the boss with rumored 4 million hp. If coop is allowed there.
Old 2023-10-04, 07:46   Link #1214
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

People are managing to solo Abyss floors with just Neuvilette.

Comparatively, my Neuvilette teams can clear domains in half the time it takes my fully decked out HuTao teams.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-08, 07:53   Link #1215
Liddo-kun
is this so?

still building up Intertwined Fate for Furina banner.

Europe = 80 Intertwined fate (guaranteed)
USA = 94 (guaranteed)
Asia = 97
gonna rest a little before some Star Rail action. ><
have fought so much Hillichurls today.
Old 2023-10-10, 00:51   Link #1216
haseo0408

I have around 14.500 primogems as of today and the guaranteed so I will have Furina in my claws very soon!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-10, 02:49   Link #1217
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'm a bit late due to work engagements, but wanted to talk a bit about the 4.1 story quests + Neuvillette character quest.

Spoiler for Patch 4.1 Story Content:
Old 2023-10-10, 03:47   Link #1218
Marina2

One thing I really like about 4.x is many world quests (especially those related to 'Mary-ann' and Research Institute) have connection to the lore in Archon quest.
Old 2023-10-11, 06:30   Link #1219
Liddo-kun
is this so?

played coop yesterday vs. Ysent mini boss.

my characters: Hu Tao, Diona
Mayu characters: Thoma, Jean

the boss is not very tough. But it's made difficult because of the rain. Almost each time Ysent do an attack, we become frozen. lol

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-10-13 at 04:43.
Old 2023-10-13, 01:18   Link #1220
haseo0408

I have a question, I'm a free-to-play player, and I have 16000 Primogems with 20 Intertwined Fates left from my previous pulls, and I have the guarantee to get Furina when I pull in her Banner next month. Here is the question: is worth it to use the 20 Intertwined Fates I have on me now to try my luck and get Venti with the guarantee or should I save all of my resources for Furina?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact