AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-14, 10:07   Link #1061
patnam

Spoiler for Original Anime Ending...:
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 00:07   Link #1062
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Please tell me that I wasn't the only one whole though I had gone completely mad when watching this episode...I mean seriously...WTFFFFF?

ep 20
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 03:06   Link #1063
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
@Deathkillz:

About atmosphere: the lighter atmosphere is too be expected since they moved to a high school. However, that at the same trime makes it darker: in all that happiness and noce looking world, in paralel there is a darker and cruel world of assasins and mafia. As the OP shows, all those people (including Reiji's and Ellen's school firends) have no idea that those three nice looking people (Reiji, Ellen, Cal) are in fact cold-blooded assasins. And nobody especialy knows that there is a war brewing between two top assasins from one side, mafia's from the other side and another elements from the third (after all, Inferno and Cal didn't come to Japan for a vacation). And the watcher is left wandering if some of those innocent people will end up being pulled from their kind world into this cruel and dark world. If someone innocent does get involved, will that person be able to return back... or will that person remain scarred for the rest of its life?
Looking at it this way, the light atmosphere becomes a good thing, IMO.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Actuall, it is possible. A lot of people can grow up fast.
Also, this is nothing compared to Ellen who in part 1 was a 14-years old girl. If a 14-years old girl can look like that, then Cal in her 16's can look like this.

Last edited by Nayrael; 2009-08-17 at 03:29.
Nayrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 03:50   Link #1064
Mentar
Banned

Deathkillz, I believe that the game author would be very happy about your reaction, since I'm pretty sure that it's exactly what he tried to achieve.

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 03:50   Link #1065
klare

in order to continue with this show, have to accept their real age does not match their looks or behaviour
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 05:18   Link #1066
Nayrael
The Faceless One

After seeing the spoiler screens, next episode that anime-only character will be introduced and...

Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-17, 10:44   Link #1067
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Deathkillz, I believe that the game author would be very happy about your reaction, since I'm pretty sure that it's exactly what he tried to achieve.
Well, someone go tell the author that he (or she) is completely evil

Hmm...good explanations from you and Nayrael, I am beginning to understand more of this drastic, mind blowing change now. The light "school life" mood was needed to set the contrast between the dark underworld but since it came about so suddenly, it was quite a solid blow to the ground

And my Cal!!! ;_;

It's still hard to believe but she has become a beauty. It must have been what Reiji did to her before D:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 12:43   Link #1068
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

Hmm...good explanations from you and Nayrael, I am beginning to understand more of this drastic, mind blowing change now. The light "school life" mood was needed to set the contrast between the dark underworld but since it came about so suddenly, it was quite a solid blow to the ground

And my Cal!!! ;_;

It's still hard to believe but she has become a beauty. It must have been what Reiji did to her before D:
When does episode 20, or rather phantom episodes come out? Just been wondering because i'm sitll waiting for those darn *that which shall not be talked about* so that i can watch this darn episode...i want to watch os baddd and i've been holding myself back from spoiling myself!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 16:56   Link #1069
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
When does episode 20, or rather phantom episodes come out? Just been wondering because i'm sitll waiting for those darn *that which shall not be talked about* so that i can watch this darn episode...i want to watch os baddd and i've been holding myself back from spoiling myself!
Raws for Phantom come out every Thursday, give or take a few hours depending where you live. The day subs are available vary, usually Inferno gets them out by Sunday but there have been a few cases where they run later than that (this being one of those weeks).
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 17:19   Link #1070
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Don't forget that we got a new OP and ED. And new OP and ED usually mean much more time for waiting.
Old 2009-08-17, 18:40   Link #1071
Mentar
Banned

Also, keep in mind that the new OP is from Ali Project (*ugh*) - and supposed to come out on wednesday. Ask other fansubbers what it means to do Ali Project without script.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 19:17   Link #1072
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
As if the Ali Project ED wasn't enough... odd time for a new OP and ED too, just when the series is about to wrap up.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 20:23   Link #1073
Xander

The OP and ED aren't as good as the first set, overall, but I'd be lying if I said they aren't appropriate for this arc in spite of their weirdness. Perhaps the actual lyrics will help enhance the effect.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 21:33   Link #1074
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Raws for Phantom come out every Thursday, give or take a few hours depending where you live. The day subs are available vary, usually Inferno gets them out by Sunday but there have been a few cases where they run later than that (this being one of those weeks).
Thanks for the info! I was expecting a 16th release (sunday like you said)...but i really want to see this episode :\...i want to know what happens to Cal >.<!!! my poor girl! SM YOU sick sick bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Don't forget that we got a new OP and ED. And new OP and ED usually mean much more time for waiting.
true good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Also, keep in mind that the new OP is from Ali Project (*ugh*) - and supposed to come out on wednesday. Ask other fansubbers what it means to do Ali Project without script.
Hahahhaaha yes that is very true. I wonder why they decided to go for Ali Pro again... :\
Old 2009-08-17, 21:54   Link #1075
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

And my Cal!!! ;_;

The look can be accomplished with breast implants nowadays you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yes we wouldn't want Phantom selling 1000 copies per volume instead of 1020. Anyway if they do follow a game ending I hope they go for the one with most impact so this show is actually remembered by the people who watched it.
You never know. The 20 DVDs could be the difference between someone eating cup noodle and someone not eating. 1020 wins in my book.
Old 2009-08-18, 08:07   Link #1076
Aqua Knight

I haven't seen the episode safe the new OP and ED. The atomsphere sure has changed and Reiji's old hairstyle, well, I think it suits him more.
And Cal..... I don't like her now with all this big boobs. Elen>>>>Cal
Seifuku Elen FTW!!!!
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 08:12   Link #1077
Cipher

News of it being a game just recently arrived in my brain. I'm hoping it wasn't one those "ero-games". - makes me sick thinking about the story with that in mind.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 08:22   Link #1078
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
News of it being a game just recently arrived in my brain. I'm hoping it wasn't one those "ero-games". - makes me sick thinking about the story with that in mind.
I'm pretty sure it is...apparently Reiji had smehxy smexy with several people, including cal in the bathroom scene >.<!!! (WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 14...though he is 16, but he doesn't look 16, and she doesn't look 14, she looks like she's 11)

btw - is that sig of yours the twins from black lagoon S2 or something?
Old 2009-08-18, 08:24   Link #1079
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
Phantom of Inferno does have a lot of eroge scenes. Tough, there is the DVD version which has none.
Old 2009-08-18, 09:17   Link #1080
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
I'm pretty sure it is...apparently Reiji had smehxy smexy with several people, including cal in the bathroom scene >.<!!! (WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 14...though he is 16, but he doesn't look 16, and she doesn't look 14, she looks like she's 11)

btw - is that sig of yours the twins from black lagoon S2 or something?
I'm glad the anime didn't include those scenes...well they usually don't. and yes its Hansel and Gretel from BL S2. They're confusing characters really. I don't know if both of them are male or both of them are female or both of them have the opposite sexes. They experimented with bodies and does something weird with each other. But even with those confusions, my inclination towards tough little girls and boys are biased-proof. Having said that, Cal has been my main focus. Though I'd definitely like to see her quickdraw in action.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen