AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-27, 11:19   Link #681
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Damm, what a cliffhanger. GS is down while everyone else is being over run by Goblins.
Old 2018-03-27, 11:38   Link #682
Sixth
Hu Tao

What a brutal chapter.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 13:58   Link #683
Random14

Bad dice roll? Not on Goblin Slayer's watch. Or rather he won't let it end like this. Even against the Ogre, things didn't seem quite so dire, but its scary just how quickly raw numbers can overwhelm.

Its interesting to see Goblin Slayer's equipment change over in Year One as he learns and adapts more. Ouch, his training was brutal (but it sure was effective given the end result). Though I expect he'll be swept up in the other big mess that's ongoing sooner or later.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 14:27   Link #684
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
Look like the manga author forgot that Priestess is wearing the chainmail, and despite the chomp is also tear off rings of her chainmail, thanks for it, the chomp is not deep enough for kill her instant), but manga only draw her cloth.
At least they didn't draw her wetting herself again, so I'll take it.
Old 2018-03-27, 21:09   Link #685
Top Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
In the US Army Rangers, there is this rather infamous thing called "droning" that many a trainee will experience during the final weeks of Ranger Tab qualification, when sleeping hours become scarce and drills multiply by the hour. It usually happens when you are being drilled so hard you fall into a state of mental exhaustion...to the point where you're practically sleeping awake.

It's not uncommon to see Rangers walk back to their base camp, asleep on their feet and eyes wide open (almost like the infamous thousand-yard stare), barely able to even remember their own names or register activity in their surroundings. It's an altered state of consciousness, linked to sleep deprivation disorder and the like.
I was not a Ranger but I saw that happen, and it once happened to me. We began a road march just before midnight. The next thing I remember it was morning and we were in formation at the barracks. You buddies just reach out and gently pull you back on the road if you start walking off of it lol
Old 2018-04-14, 18:31   Link #686
WERERABBIT
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
At least they didn't draw her wetting herself again, so I'll take it.
...but they actually did. There was even the creepy goblin smelling thing they did before.

Had a lot of trouble swallowing this last chapter.
WERERABBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 19:21   Link #687
Twi

Mmm... yeah, I only noticed the panel later on.
Old 2018-04-20, 12:47   Link #688
Twi

Year One manga updated.
Old 2018-04-20, 13:41   Link #689
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The Priestess somehow in awe of the Witch's boobs
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 15:59   Link #690
Twi

I think it was Cowgirl.
Old 2018-04-20, 19:49   Link #691
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Nope, it's the witch / Sorcerer that the Priestess is an awe with.

Spoiler for 1st Page:
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 05:32   Link #692
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

One day GS being clueless about other creatures than Goblins will bite him if he doesn't realize they can just be as dangerous as Goblins.
Old 2018-04-21, 06:13   Link #693
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
One day GS being clueless about other creatures than Goblins will bite him if he doesn't realize they can just be as dangerous as Goblins.
It would be hilarious if he ended up reaching Lv99 by killing goblins and then one-shot other monsters in the future.
Old 2018-04-21, 07:36   Link #694
Tenzen12

Concept of levels doesn't exist in GS ,though. In first place silver ranked adventures would be already superhumans, which is which clearly not case for GS fhimsrlf or example.

That said, characters get better skills more experienced they are bassed on class.
Old 2018-04-21, 07:44   Link #695
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Concept of levels doesn't exist in GS ,though. In first place silver ranked adventures would be already superhumans, which is which clearly not case for GS fhimsrlf or example.

That said, characters get better skills more experienced they are bassed on class.
I know. I am using LV because it is the simplest way to determine the character's strength and experience.

I wonder how well the experience that he gained from killing goblins will translated over against other monsters.
Old 2018-04-21, 07:50   Link #696
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
It would be hilarious if he ended up reaching Lv99 by killing goblins and then one-shot other monsters in the future.

You must be new with this series. Goblin Slayer is not a Isekai, it is a low fantasy series. Thus Goblin Slayer world don't has RPG system with attributes, skills and cheating ability, also the magic is very limited due low fantasy setting. Any silver, gold or platinum rank can be knocked out or killed by goblin with one hit.

Quote:
I know. I am using LV because it is the simplest way to determine the character's strength and experience.

I wonder how well the experience that he gained from killing goblins will translated over against other monsters.
Just like soldiers in real world where you used to fighting in desert then are send to jungle. He may win against other monsters by experience (analyze, reflex, tricks, traps) but with struggling at the start and alway got hurt badly due his lack of knowledge of other monster.s
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 09:59   Link #697
dragon1412

Quote:

Clearly you don't understand what genre of GS are, you have to understand that power level in GS is the similar to our world, which is that even the strongest can be killed if getting strike in vital. The high ranked adventurers even avoid goblin not only because they aren't pay well, but also because they are dangerous. Even if you have years of training, 1 arrow to your head without helmet = death. You can argue that some is stronger than others, but there is no level here. Only experienced veteran/.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 10:09   Link #698
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Clearly you don't understand what genre of GS are, you have to understand that power level in GS is the similar to our world, which is that even the strongest can be killed if getting strike in vital. The high ranked adventurers even avoid goblin not only because they aren't pay well, but also because they are dangerous. Even if you have years of training, 1 arrow to your head without helmet = death. You can argue that some is stronger than others, but there is no level here. Only experienced veteran/.
Clearly you don't understand my question.

Panzercracker had answered my question the best.
Old 2018-04-21, 10:16   Link #699
dragon1412

Quote:
Clearly you don't understand my question.

Panzercracker had answered my question the best.
no ??? i'm pretty sure the point was there is no lvl 99. In GS, you don't get damage nullification or -1 if it's lv 99 vs lv1. Even a goblin can kill a silver rank if they get a good shot on their head. Same goes to experiences, you don't automatically became strong enough to fight a dragon simply by fighting goblin days after days
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 10:56   Link #700
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
no ??? i'm pretty sure the point was there is no lvl 99. In GS, you don't get damage nullification or -1 if it's lv 99 vs lv1. Even a goblin can kill a silver rank if they get a good shot on their head. Same goes to experiences, you don't automatically became strong enough to fight a dragon simply by fighting goblin days after days
I did said it clearly that:

Quote:

which could easily translate to the fighting experience/tactics that GS had with goblins vs other monsters.

That is why I said Panzercracker had answered me the best with his analogy.

Tags
dark fantasy, harem, mature content, tragedy