Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 11:02   Link #121
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Weren't there rumors about him two-timing that made him feel worse about it? That's what the anime seemed to imply.
yes.

Spoiler for LN:

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:17   Link #122
ZeKeR
Superbad

inb4 Chizuru knows about it and acts the onee-san, Kurimu wants him to dote on her, and Mafuyu getting cozy with him.

say... does Ellis still like her big bro?
Old 2012-08-17, 02:22   Link #123
Shiki Nanaya

I was really and I mean really very disappointed in the way the novel ended. It's because the whole theme of the series is Ken getting his harem and the way it ended so openly and up to our imagination that it really sucks that it wasnt definite.

As most of us have already done, we are trying to imagine how Ken could possibly keep a harem realistically? Like changing religion or changing the laws, etc. Also I really love the guy because he aims for a harem end and it sucks that he didnt really get it for sure. After all, besides the issue of how he gets that harem, he even has to face a crisis that will definitely break up his harem. Remember that both Chizuru and Kurimu are graduating, and also both Mafuyu and Minatsu are moving, which only leaves Ken alone (since he's going to be in 3rd year).

So I'm really interested in how the after story volumes will turn out to be. I really hope that it will show Ken finally getting his harem.

I read some people's suggestion on how he can possibly get his harem, like religion/political. Well I think he doesnt even need to marry the girls at all, right? He can simply live with all the girls in like one big mansion and be a casanova. Remember he even mentioned this as one of his dreams to be a mooch to the girls lol in the anime anyways. To which I can add how Ken can really keep all the girls together, and the genius part of it was that the anime even mentions this.

Besides from Ken wanting to be a "King Mooch", he also mentions about making an H-Game/Ero-game company, which I really think would be an awesome idea for him to do. After all, Mafuyu loves games, Minatsu loves animes/mangas, same for Kurimu who loves picture illustrations, and Chizuru can simply be the one to manage financial part of the company (or heck take control over it). Ken could be the CEO and simply hire ALL THE GIRLS he wants to be in his company and have no guy employees lol (talk about discrimination ). Heck he could be the one to voice the guy voices in his H-games. So with him having a company, he can afford living the dream of having one big mansion and have ALL THE GIRLS in his Harem and have that happy harem end, where everyone is happy, since he can provide for them financially, they still have fun together like in high school, and best of all they can love each other both private at home and heck even at the workplace since all his harem members also work in the company.

I think this would be the best realistic approach that Ken can get for a harem ending. Especially since this would mean that after all the girls went their separate paths after high-school like after college, they can all get back together and reunite as they work for or be together in creating Ken's Ero/H-Game company.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 05:25   Link #124
larethian

Honestly, I really hate the plot device of this series, but I love the jokes so much that I read it for fun, so I don't really care, though certainly there are some nice heart-warming parts. But logically, objectively speaking, Minatsu has the most flags! (so I'd have wished for a Minatsu end) (and no it's not because she's a twintail) >_<
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 05:38   Link #125
fazri
blacksun king

is that true ken get harem end?
if that true who is harem member is?
Old 2012-08-17, 07:29   Link #126
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Honestly, I really hate the plot device of this series, but I love the jokes so much that I read it for fun, so I don't really care, though certainly there are some nice heart-warming parts. But logically, objectively speaking, Minatsu has the most flags! (so I'd have wished for a Minatsu end) (and no it's not because she's a twintail) >_<
LIES

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE TWINTAILS ISNT IT???

BUT SHE LOOKS GOOD WITH HER HAIR DOWN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although personally i think Mafuyu is cuter >>
Old 2012-08-17, 11:49   Link #127
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post

Besides from Ken wanting to be a "King Mooch", he also mentions about making an H-Game/Ero-game company, which I really think would be an awesome idea for him to do. After all, Mafuyu loves games, Minatsu loves animes/mangas, same for Kurimu who loves picture illustrations, and Chizuru can simply be the one to manage financial part of the company (or heck take control over it). Ken could be the CEO and simply hire ALL THE GIRLS he wants to be in his company and have no guy employees lol (talk about discrimination ). Heck he could be the one to voice the guy voices in his H-games. So with him having a company, he can afford living the dream of having one big mansion and have ALL THE GIRLS in his Harem and have that happy harem end, where everyone is happy, since he can provide for them financially, they still have fun together like in high school, and best of all they can love each other both private at home and heck even at the workplace since all his harem members also work in the company.
there was a H-Anime early in the yr that has similar setting. 1 guy, 4girls running a H-Game company. The girls use the Guy for "research".
Old 2012-08-17, 12:40   Link #128
NeutralZero

Say for those who know... is the translation of the novel in BT still on going?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 08:48   Link #129
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Say for those who know... is the translation of the novel in BT still on going?
I don't think so
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 23:58   Link #130
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
LIES

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE TWINTAILS ISNT IT???

BUT SHE LOOKS GOOD WITH HER HAIR DOWN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although personally i think Mafuyu is cuter >>
I remember certain people, POSSIBLY Himeji and mangatron, PROMOTING the powah of the twintails. I guess their influences reach to here....
Old 2012-08-20, 14:39   Link #131
willx
Nyaaan~~

Hm.. as much as I want Ken to get a harem (or a Minatsu or Chizuru end!) based on my own preferences.. that's not what this story is actually about. By all accounts and the feeling I got from the anime, Ken was mentally broken, and these girls "saved" him, so therefore he wants to make them happy.

The way he goes about it is to join the student council and do all the work for them, so they can just hang out and play. To make sure that he doesn't start a relationship or ever end up in a "two-timing" situation again, he declares right away that he wants a "harem" which both 1) pushes the girls away from any romantic attachment and 2) basically tells them that he'll only ever like them all equally..

At the end of the day, a harem wasn't ever what he was really after.. because that would be "selfish" .. his entire purpose in the story is to be the opposite of that, and care only for the girls' happiness.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 20:55   Link #132
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

I felt the ending was pretty befitting in a story like seitokai that don't focus on "love" but rather focus on how everyone in the council gets over their past and move on in their life *And tons of daily conversations XD*, and departing is a stage in that life.
Spoiler for LN:
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 23:09   Link #133
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

one thing fo sure the ending is not abrupt since it hinted on vol 9 that it will go that why i even make prediction that this will happens on first page

Old 2012-09-09, 23:15   Link #134
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

The author did say at the end of vol 7 of Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai Mokushiroku ( name taken from wiki << stand corrected) that he "will" write more, maybe release a vol after a couple of years, but it won't be stories that affect the main story line but rather side stories?
Old 2012-09-09, 23:21   Link #135
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
The author did say at the end of vol 7 of Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai Mokushiroku ( name taken from wiki << stand corrected) that he "will" write more, maybe release a vol after a couple of years, but it won't be stories that affect the main story line but rather side stories?
author say he will continue the series. whether it be sidestory or new season is remain to be seen

i can see continued story about second year of ken student council

Old 2012-09-09, 23:29   Link #136
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Ken is off to start a new harem again in the second year XD, I sure hope the author continue the series but at the same time kind of disappointed it will (most likely, unless he somehow bring the old council members back) be new characters T_T, at least Ringo will be in it XD
Spoiler for LN:
Old 2012-09-10, 00:11   Link #137
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
author say he will continue the series. whether it be sidestory or new season is remain to be seen

i can see continued story about second year of ken student council
Maybe that newspaper girl can join the student council. They are in the same year I think.
Old 2012-09-10, 00:14   Link #138
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Maybe that newspaper girl can join the student council. They are in the same year I think.
Lilicia? The one with the sister? She's third year, so she will be graduating too
Old 2012-09-10, 00:16   Link #139
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Oh that sucks. What about BL guy lol?
Old 2012-09-10, 00:18   Link #140
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

I think the BL guy is in second year but
Spoiler for ln:

Last edited by xBakaChanx; 2012-09-10 at 00:31.

Tags
comedy, shounen