AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-08-21, 06:42   Link #21
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Will Definitely Watch
To Aru Majutsu no Index 2
Iron Man
The World Only God Knows

Any others I will hold off on until some reviews of initial episodes come around.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 06:51   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Moetron's image features the OVA's, for anyone that is interested.

The main shows i'm looking forward to this season would be:

Bakuman - Rather interested to see how far J.C. Staff will go in the manga. There's quite a lot of decent places they could stop. Shame there's no chance they'll reach where the manga is at the moment, because it's seriously good.
Hakuouki 2 - Can't wait to see how future events are handled.
Index 2 - Just what i've been waiting for.
Kuragahime - The staff for this show. <3
Letter Bee second season - ~
Motto To-Love-Ru - It'll be the best show of the season, without a doubt.
Panty & Stocking - Is going to be amazing.
Sora no Otoshimono: Forte - The flying panties return!
SoreMachi - Speaks for it's self.
Star Driver - BONES does Utena with mechs, enough said.
The World God Only Knows - Fantastic manga get's the Manglobe treatment. Looks sweet from the PV.

OVA's: Mirai Nikki, Queen's Blade, Railgun, Tamayura, ToHeart2 adnext, Yozakura Quartet ~Hoshi no Umi~.

Will be checking out more then this though, as usual.
Old 2010-08-21, 06:54   Link #23
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Definitely watching Psychic Detective Yakumo Man he looks fine in that scan.

Also Hakuouki 2, Hetalia, World Only God Knows, Letter Bee 2 and Bakuman
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 08:40   Link #24
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

I haven't watched much anime at all lately, and there's nothing this season I'm really excited about, but I'll give some of them a chance:

Psychic Detective Yakumo - I'm getting Ghost Hunt vibes from this one (which wasn't that interesting), but I'll give it a chance just because this comic--the only one on there from that series--is so cute.

The World God Only Knows - I'm following the manga, and a bit disappointed that Lelouch wasn't tapped as Keima's VA, but it will be interesting to see how Keima's quirks carry over into animation.

Otome Youkai Zakuro - Fox girls? Sure, why not...

Yosuga no Sora - I'll give it a chance because of the HCG.

To Aru Majutsu no Index 2 - I watched the first season, so might as well watch the rest of the series. This has the highest chance of me watching the whole thing.

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - Because all the can't be this cute parodies are cute.
Old 2010-08-21, 08:53   Link #25
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Definitely watching Psychic Detective Yakumo Man he looks fine in that scan.
Agreed. That show is on my short list...

Loved Arakawa Under the Bridge, so I am definitely going to watch the sequel.

Not a lot of mecha series out, so I’ll try Star Driver

Kuragehime is Brains Base, so I’ll try that too…

Didn’t really like the manga (from what I read), but The World God Only Knows always seemed like it could make a fun anime, so I’ll be sure to check out the first few arcs…

My Little Sister Can’t Be Cute looks cute, so that’ll go on the short list for titles to watch…

I really like the manga version of Bakuman, so I’ll make sure to see the first few episodes, but I an reluctant to watch a anime about manga…

Yosuga no Sora looks like it could be interesting, but I’ll check it out mostly because I am a sucker for stories set in small towns…
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 09:20   Link #26
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Well I kinda of though we would see alot of good shows in the fall season but it's a good start to have Index S2, Star Driver and some shows that may have success in the following season. Pokemon maybe going really strong, If Black & White game for the DS gets good sales soon. This year may have sucked but next year will be a pivotal year for anime.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 09:35   Link #27
LKK

Top of my list, the number one Must See of the season, is Pyschic Detective Yakumo.
Following that are (in no particular order) Togainu no Chi and The World Only God Knows.
If they're streamed, possibly Bakuman and Yosuga no Sora.
If I catch up on their respective season 1 episodes, I'd like to continue Letter Bee and Hakuouki.
From the OVA list, I'm looking forward to Yozakura Quartet.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2010-08-21 at 09:39. Reason: added some titles
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 09:56   Link #28
Kakkou
Tch.

Hmm, I'm kinda hoping to keep my watchlist from getting too big, since lately I've been having problems finishing a series if I have too much on my plate. I still havne tons of other from past seasons on hold...

Definitely gonna watch:
Kaminomi - Nice premise, Shimono Hiro
Index II - Accelerator, nice setting, I like season I, need to wash away Railgun aftertaste
Togainu no Chi - Nitro+, nice looking production, Fukuyama Jun's shota character... okay that turned out wrong.
SoreMachi - SHAFT, Shinbou, I really like the title
Bakuman - amusing premise
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo - I like the genre/premise, Beetrain redeemed themselves a little with Phantom, heterochromic character FTW
SoraOto Forte - ridiculously high production, season 1 was very entertaining

Considering:
Arakawa 2 - SHAFT, Shinbou, if I end up finishing S1 before this XD
Yosuga no Sora - somewhat interested, Shimono Hiro & (Sora's seiyuu whose name I can't recall) combination but mostly for Hiro, charas look kinda nice
Motto TLR - maaaybe, character designs finally look better, Yami-chan & Yui <3
Star Driver - looks so ridiculous, BONES

... surprisingly my most anticipated turned out to be Index II, Togainu and Kaminomi.

OVA wise, Yozakura Quartet. Absolutely. Oh, Mirai Nikki and perhaps Koe de Oshigoto.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 10:00   Link #29
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

To Watch list:

Star Driver
Iron Man
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Bakuman
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
The World God Only Knows
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Yosuga no Sora
Index II
Sora no Otoshimono Forte
Motto To-Love-Ru
Ore no Imouto
MM!
Fortune Arterial: Red Promise

OVA:

Koe de Oshigoto
Megane na Kanojo
Yozakura Quartet

And will probably check out a few more just to see, so pretty much every anime airing next season

What I'm most looking forward to are Ore no Imouto, TWGOK and Samurai Girls
Old 2010-08-21, 10:01   Link #30
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Yosuga no Sora - somewhat interested, Shimono Hiro & (Sora's seiyuu whos name I can't recall) combination but mostly for Hiro, charas look kinda nice
Sora's voice is Hiroko Taguchi.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 10:10   Link #31
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Sora's voice is Hiroko Taguchi.
Oh right, that's the one. Honestly if it weren't for ef I'd probably never have given a damn about her lol. I'm feel like these days I've been more interested in the male seiyuu in more recent shows than the females, probably because the ones I like haven't been getting lead roles. Maybe the female female seiyuu market got so oversaturated that I just don't feel like they stand out anymore lol.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 10:19   Link #32
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

On the confirmed list
Kaminomi
Index 2
Oreimo
Yosuga no Sora
Ironman
Star Driver
Sora no Otoshimono

On the pending list
MM!
Fortuna Arterial
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Hyakka Ryouran
Bakuman
Ika Musume
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Togainu no Chi
Arakawa Under The Bridge
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru

99.99% gonna drop
ToLove Ru

Fall is cruel... if say everyday has at least 1 show from my confirmed list + pending list, i'm gonna be dead in no time. Not to mention my fav summer's 26 eps show like Amagami SS that will still running during fall season.

Ps : My HDD need some cleanup in preparation for Fall season.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 10:49   Link #33
hoaRy

I've never had so many shows on my plan-to-watch since I started watching airing anime, so this autumn has to become fantastic :3

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge: Liked the first season, especially after the introductions were done. Should be very enjoyable when it keeps up its hilariousity.
Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku: Sadly the anime lost the game's character design's charm, but might still be interesting.
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: The manga was very funny for those who are familiar with Eroge, but because of this I expect to be disappointed by the anime, starting from the voice actors ...
Koe de Oshigoto (OVA): MOSAIC.WAV's fully censored OP song will be fun enough to watch it
MM!: A fetish series, the character design didn't do justice to the LN's one, I hope the cosplay action comes well
Motto To Love-Ru: Sairenji & Kotegawa, what do you need more =)
OreImo: High hopes on this one, I absorbed the first novel, reading until 3am XD
Otome Youkai Zakuro: Don't know why I wanted to watch this.. I think it's Horie Yui voicing some awesome drills
Pokemon Best Wishes: The Pokemon series has matured, DP just had a fantastic battle, the games are better than ever. Will watch
Ika Musume: It was nearly an internet meme that Iguchi Yuka will voice Ika, and in the end she doesn't ^^ - the PV looked good
SoreMachi: As a SHAFT-fan, this is also the insider tip for the autumn
Yosuga no Sora: I forgot what this one was..

Still ongoing series: Tsurara TV Nurarihyon, Amagami SS will depend on the next arc, I didn't like it really.
hoaRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 11:43   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Will watch for sure:

Star Driver - This looks very promising. Don't disappoint me again, BONES.
My little sister can't be this cute
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Kuragehime - Brain Base + Hanazawa Kana = must watch
Bakuman - Loving the manga, I'm curious to see how the anime will handle this
The World God only knows - Sounds right up my alley
Arakawa under the bridge - Loved the second season, so of course I'm going to watch it
Index 2
Motto ToLove-ru - Mikan! Yami! Momo! Three great reasons to watch this
Hakuouki 2 - Mainly because I watched the first season. Hopefully this one will be a little better
Yosuga no Sora - Twincest is best. Moreover, Sora looks adorable

Pending:

Panty and Stocking - I'm really not feeling this one. I'll wait for the first impressions
Psychic Detective Yakumo - Sounds Interesting, but Bee Train...
Ironman - First trailer was promising, the second not so much
MM! - Masochism, huh? Interesting, interesting...

Last edited by Kanon; 2010-08-21 at 12:12.
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 11:45   Link #35
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Nice line up. So far, the anime that I'm anticipating are:

- The World God Only Knows
- My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
- Fortune Arterial
- To Aru Majutsu no Index 2 (never thought that there would be a 2nd season)
- Otome Youkai Zakuro

^ Maybe, just maybe I might be watching Iron Man too just to see what it will turn out.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 11:46   Link #36
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Nice line up. So far, the anime that I'm anticipating are:

- The World God Only Knows
- My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
- Fortune Arterial
- To Aru Majutsu no Index 2 (never thought that there would be a 2nd season)
- Otome Youkai Zakuro

^ Maybe, just maybe I might be watching Iron Man too just to see what it will turn out.
WHAAAA-

There will probably be a third and fourth and fifth season with OVAs mixed in. Index and Railgun are cash cows.
Old 2010-08-21, 11:59   Link #37
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

This is a ridiculously promising season...and I'm going to be too busy to watch them for the most part. =_=

Anyway, even if I'm busy:

The World God Only Knows - they screw this up, I shall rant and rave and rage and you shall find me at last laughing maniacally as the world burns to ashes, "why so serious?"
Panty & Stocking and Garterbelt - Gainax, crazy comedy in the FLCL tradition, Powerpuff Girls. I'm in.

Catch up post-season:

Bakuman - for even more meta-media experience of the guys who want an anime of their manga being main characters of a manga that is now going to be made into an anime, all before they get the anime of their manga made in the manga that they are in. I bet they'll think up meta jokes about it for the anime too.
Tegami Bachi Reverse - the second season to a good adaptation of a wonderful fantasy manga; that poster emphasizing that dashing *bzzspoiler* man is, mm, delicious.
Arakawa Under the Bridge - ...and whatever the sequel's name is supposed to be. In any case, the first season was not always the most hilarious comedy and even occasionally unpleasant or unfulfilling, but as a whole it had always been smart enough and meaningful enough to keep my interest. Although, less lolSHAFT budget saving animated tricks please.
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - liked the novel, liked the manga, liked Kirino = ergo, will probably like anime too.

Keep an ear out for public opinion:

Yosuga no Sora - although delicious twincest is delicious, and Sora adorable, I am *not* a fan of overly explicit anime. And there are girls with oversized breasts around; ew, explicit oppai. Will wait to see how explicit it's actually going to be and how much will the anime focus on Sora.
Fortune Arterial - found the manga based on the VN to be a fluffy and pleasant piece, even if it keeps hinting at some sort of potential melodrama. Shall therefore wait for the word on the street to see how dramatic it's going to be or indeed how good it is.
Kuragehime - I have a lot of Noitamina titles to catch up on. If people say it's as quirky/good/holycrapawesome as its timeslot predecessors, I'll keep it in mind as well.
Star Driver - BONES mecha. Is this the new Eureka 7, or something altogether less inspiring? Hm, expectations, expectations.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 13:29   Link #38
ninja_pintu

Looking forward to star driver, index 2 and fortune art. But then again, I'll probably end up taking a look at all of the series airing.
Old 2010-08-21, 13:55   Link #39
tsunade666

me too. Even though I did had my eyes on some of them. I might just ended up watching all that's been subbed.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 15:39   Link #40
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Great that there's lots of eroge and LN adaptations this season.
I've been excited about Oreimo ever since it was announced and there's no way Kirino can be that cute.
Also, interested in Fortune Arterial, Kaminomi, Yosuga no Sora, MM! and Koe de Oshigoto!.
Might also check out Milky Holmes and Ika Musume.
Is it October yet?

Tags
series