Old 2012-01-23, 16:12   Link #1
Heirox

looking for a few ecchis

I'm looking for 4 specific types of ecchi I want to really watch:

1:ecchi, fanservice, sports
2:loli, ecchi, fan service
3:yuri, ecchi, fan service
4:school life, yuri, fanservice, sisters, moe

please good artwork because I don't like bad art and also a little plot is fine(no beautiful plot required, but is preferable) also I don't mind over the top fanservice(unless it's just pantsu-shots then I dont like it, some pantsu-shots are fine though)
and the ecchi is allowed to become a hentai as well

desired episode length: anywhere from 8-30 episodes
(I'm not picky if it goes to 50, but if it goes to 65+ give me a bit of persuasion)

and in your reply please tell me a little about the plot and why I should watch

Last edited by Heirox; 2012-01-23 at 19:08. Reason: so it's easier to understand
Old 2012-01-24, 02:15   Link #2
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

1 : Softenni (12 episodes focused on soft tennis ; it's ecchi but contain too much pantyshots), Ro-Kyu-Bu! (12 episodes focused on basketball ; it has loli and few pantyshots, but it has some ecchi scenes)
2 : Astarotte no Omocha! (12 episodes about a succubus girl who needs lifeseed for men ; it's very ecchi and contains some pantyshots, but it doesn't sounds too lame for me).
3 : Yuru Yuri (12 episodes ; it has shoujo-ai moments, some ecchi but no pantyshots).
4 : Kiss X Sis (12 episodes focused on incest between the boy and his non-related blood two sisters ; extremely ecchi and has embarassing and funny scenes, some pantyshots)
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-01-24, 04:29   Link #3
Heirox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
1 : Softenni (12 episodes focused on soft tennis ; it's ecchi but contain too much pantyshots), Ro-Kyu-Bu! (12 episodes focused on basketball ; it has loli and few pantyshots, but it has some ecchi scenes)
2 : Astarotte no Omocha! (12 episodes about a succubus girl who needs lifeseed for men ; it's very ecchi and contains some pantyshots, but it doesn't sounds too lame for me).
3 : Yuru Yuri (12 episodes ; it has shoujo-ai moments, some ecchi but no pantyshots).
4 : Kiss X Sis (12 episodes focused on incest between the boy and his non-related blood two sisters ; extremely ecchi and has embarassing and funny scenes, some pantyshots)
okay- thank you!
I've actually have watched kissxsis and personally loved it <3
Old 2012-01-24, 08:50   Link #4
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

1. Mainly about sports and some (little) ecchi/fanservice:
Air Gear: this one is about super roller blade called Air Trek and the teams who play it. Ecchi and fanservice are abundant. It's also funny and full with action.
Ro-Kyu-Bu!: about a guy who becomes a coach of a grade school's girls basketball team after the previous coach involved in a scandal.
Ayane's High Kick: about a girl who wanted to become a pro wrestler but ended up became a kickboxer. It's only two episodes though.

2. Anime with loli characters and some ecchi/fanservice :
Hyakka Ryouran: harem anime about a guy who became the general of a bunch of female samurais. There's a loli main character there.
Chokotto Sister: A guy get a little sister as a present from a female-biker santa (imagine that ). Now he have to take care of her purely as a big brother (without having a romantic relationship).
Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!: First, I'll warn you that the artwork of this anime is a love-it-or-hate-it matter. It's about a girl who wants to get into his brother's pants. She uses any kind of way to seduce him. Turns out they are not blood-related.
B Gata H Kei: about a girl who wanted to lose her virginity and she already targeted a boy for the job. The main girl is pretty loli in my opinion.
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Tsukunai: there are two lolis here that may interest you. It's about a guy who became a member of a looking-for-friends club.
The World God Only Knows: not really ecchi but there are some loli girls. It's about a boy who must 'conquer' different women in order to survive.
Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai: about a guy who has an otaku little sister and its complication.

Also if you don't mind action-fantasy-fighting-sci-fi with heavy plot, you can try To Aru Majutsu no Index & To Aru Kagaku no Railgun for the lolis.

As for no. 3 & 4, I have no idea. I'm not into yuri, sorry. Also, sorry if you have already seen those above titles.
Old 2012-01-24, 15:42   Link #5
Heirox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Air Gear: this one is about super roller blade called Air Trek and the teams who play it. Ecchi and fanservice are abundant. It's also funny and full with action.

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!: First, I'll warn you that the artwork of this anime is a love-it-or-hate-it matter. It's about a girl who wants to get into his brother's pants. She uses any kind of way to seduce him. Turns out they are not blood-related.

Also if you don't mind action-fantasy-fighting-sci-fi with heavy plot, you can try ...To Aru Kagaku no Railgun for the lolis.
haha wow I'm starting to like you a bit
I'm currently watching air gear and am on episode 6 and absolutely love Simca! <3

then Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! turns out to have been anime I've been searching for! so thank you!

and OMG! I LOVE RAILGUN!!! the only issue is I can't find a good site with the anime and uses multiple mirrors of the video(I watch a lot of anime using my Wii and it doesn't have the best video processer on the internet and I have no clue how to download a better player-whoops went off a little ther, sorry >.<)

yeah I know not everyone likes yuri, honestly it's not my favorite either, but I enjoy every now and then
Old 2012-01-24, 20:44   Link #6
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
MM, since you seem be demanding a bit of Yuri, I'd go for Saki, has a bit of that, school life, and most certainly ecchi.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-01-26, 18:58   Link #7
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Kiss x Sis, as said before, will fit your every request when it comes to ecchi. I think is the most ecchi thing out there, even not being too much ecchi. What am i trying to say? Watch the OVAs and then the TV show, and you'll understand what i'm saying. It has one girl that is loli and partecipates to the plot.

Oh, noone named Ladies vs Butlers: it contains so much ecchiness that could easily pass for borderline hentai. The first 1-2 episodes will give you an hint. About a butlers who goes to an accademy to learn how to serve. At the same academy, some noble girls learn how to be noble ladies indeed. There are many adventure between the male protagonist and the main girl in there, filled with embarassing scenes or head-in-boobs/pants scenes. It has some girl that is loli, but isn't a main character.
Old 2012-01-27, 05:46   Link #8
Heirox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Kiss x Sis, as said before, will fit your every request when it comes to ecchi. I think is the most ecchi thing out there, even not being too much ecchi. What am i trying to say? Watch the OVAs and then the TV show, and you'll understand what i'm saying. It has one girl that is loli and partecipates to the plot.

Oh, noone named Ladies vs Butlers: it contains so much ecchiness that could easily pass for borderline hentai. The first 1-2 episodes will give you an hint. About a butlers who goes to an accademy to learn how to serve. At the same academy, some noble girls learn how to be noble ladies indeed. There are many adventure between the male protagonist and the main girl in there, filled with embarassing scenes or head-in-boobs/pants scenes. It has some girl that is loli, but isn't a main character.
I <3 kiss x sis !!! didn't think it was TOO ecchi, but then some scenes were...

Ladies vs Butlers sounds interesting, I'll make sure to watch it!
(personally I like maids)
Old 2012-01-27, 11:44   Link #9
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Oh sorry, didn't notice you've said you had already watched Kiss x sis. Since i once made the same mistake, i will tell you that KissxSis has a TV series and an OVAs series. Just in case you watched only one of those and didn't know of the other. Otherwise, nevermind me.

As far as LvsB goes, just google this title, and you'll get an insane amount of common scenes in the anime, and so you'll understand how much ecchi it is haha. This will satisfy you, since it is constantly ecchi.
Old 2012-01-27, 13:54   Link #10
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Heirox, you should try Qwaser of Stigmata (known in Japan as Seikon no Qwaser) : it's a 2010 24-episode TV anime (followed by a 12-episodes second season released last year) about a young Russian boy named Sasha who happens to be a iron Qwaser, a warrior who use physics elements (such as iron, copper...) who breastmilks girls (that thing is called Soma) in order to gain more energy before fighting (it's a sacred holy concept). One day, he was sent to a japanese orthodox highschool and meet two girls, Mafuyu and Tomo. Sasha must protect these girls by fighting against evil Qwasers.
It features hugh loads of ecchiness (especially during soma scenes) but features lot of action, some school comedy scenes and a bit of romance. There's some underage characters, mostly secondary (except Sasha) but most of characters are highschool age and up. It has good artwork and decent plot.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-01-27, 16:52   Link #11
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Oh, since you might have my same issue with the above title, Seikon no Qwaser, i'll tell you that i do not find it very ecchi. Actually, for me to find anything ecchi or exciting, it actually has to give some excitement, but if something usually kept secret(like intimal parts) are shown like it was nothing, and breastmilking becomes something ordinary, there is no more fun in it. That's at least how i see it. To be short, i don't find it sexy.

If you just want mindless breast show, then it will do an awesome job.
Old 2012-01-27, 16:59   Link #12
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Oh, since you might have my same issue with the above title, Seikon no Qwaser, i'll tell you that i do not find it very ecchi. Actually, for me to find anything ecchi or exciting, it actually has to give some excitement, but if something usually kept secret(like intimal parts) are shown like it was nothing, and breastmilking becomes something ordinary, there is no more fun in it. That's at least how i see it. To be short, i don't find it sexy.

If you just want mindless breast show, then it will do an awesome job.
There's aren't so many ecchi animes that deal with breastmilk, but I find some fanservice parts of Qwaser to be sexy, like the bathing scenes and the pantyshots, but the series is said to be extremely ecchi by many people who watched it. I watched the entire series (first season + second season) but man, it was hated by many people, even the ecchi/fanservice die-hard fans. It's like fans gets upset of the anime adaptation of Samurai Deeper Kyo and Rosario + Vampire being horrible that any people who have already read the manga (either Kyo, Rosario or both of them) hated it/them. It looks like you have watched the censored version, but I have watched both versions of the anime (censored TV version and uncensored webcast version).
MyAnimeList
Closed Thread