Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 05:06   Link #2541
sky black swordman

^ thank you for the summary
Old 2012-06-03, 06:42   Link #2542
nhormight

In vol.12 how has a Kinji and Aria kissing scene ?
or romance between Kinji and Aria ?
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 06:13   Link #2543
tsunade666

sigh..... this place is turning hunted.

Vol 12 so far for romance on Kinji and Aria.... nope. None. That Kiss didn't happen at vol 12. That kiss happen in vol 10 and I'm not familiar on what happen on that volume. Well for Kinji it's a trauma he said <.<

Kinji remembers Aria shooting bullets at him -_-

School is resuming means small time to even bother reading and people not coming giving me lethargic for updating but still I will update .... >__> the summary or unless the Chinese community start translating it already.
Old 2012-06-04, 12:09   Link #2544
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

School is resuming means small time to even bother reading and people not coming giving me lethargic for updating but still I will update .... >__> the summary or unless the Chinese community start translating it already.
i would no dare press you for an update but please don't confuse respect for a lack of interest.
i'll read your summary till the end.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 12:15   Link #2545
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

Vol 12 so far for romance on Kinji and Aria.... nope. None. That Kiss didn't happen at vol 12. That kiss happen in vol 10 and I'm not familiar on what happen on that volume. Well for Kinji it's a trauma he said <.<

Kinji remembers Aria shooting bullets at him -_-

Don't worry, I enjoy reading ur summaries and have huge respect for you for being able to understand it and then tell us
Like what azziz said I dont want to consistently press you for updates
Old 2012-06-04, 12:44   Link #2546
veritatis cupitor

Quote:

we sure love ur updates n hope that it keeps coming. . hope that ur school days go smooth.
Old 2012-06-04, 17:00   Link #2547
Athena
The Power of One

The first chapter seems to have been done in Chinese, but I'll check it later...
Old 2012-06-05, 03:36   Link #2548
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
The first chapter seems to have been done in Chinese, but I'll check it later...
Really? I haven't seen it where I usually go... *shrug* guess I'll just have to wait then, LNs eventually gets cross-posted between different translators AFAIK...

EDIT: Went looking elsewhere, and sure enough there it was... I'll skip giving a summary since tsunade's already doing it, but I do have some offhand comments to make after reading 1.5 chapters (I've skipped tsunade's summary because I didn't want to be spoiled ):
Spoiler for lol:

Last edited by Flere821; 2012-06-05 at 06:11.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 06:54   Link #2549
Dr_Crowbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Really? I haven't seen it where I usually go... *shrug* guess I'll just have to wait then, LNs eventually gets cross-posted between different translators AFAIK...

EDIT: Went looking elsewhere, and sure enough there it was... I'll skip giving a summary since tsunade's already doing it, but I do have some offhand comments to make after reading 1.5 chapters (I've skipped tsunade's summary because I didn't want to be spoiled ):
Spoiler for lol:
So, did kinji meet GIII again this chapter ?
Dr_Crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 08:33   Link #2550
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:

Spoiler for lol:
oh no, Kinji better learn some too, must stay the strongest. It annoys me that they are accepted back so easily after all the trouble they caused

and if I may ask, can you send me the link to the Chinese Translations?
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 09:39   Link #2551
tsunade666

Quote:
Spoiler for lol:
This happen on chapter 2? when Kinji and Reki arrived at his grandparents home and saw Kaname at the gate? is G3 there too? the name in machine translation is messed up that I don't know who is who unless someone provide a japanese kanji of name and the translated name here so I can update atlas.

Reki and Kinji, Aria's name are already updated and even Mamiya. But the others..... none >.> hard to understand.
Old 2012-06-05, 16:08   Link #2552
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I just checked the information about vol 12 on Japanese wiki page using Google Translation. Not sure about this but...

- Poor Motiduki Moe. She's really normal. A normal girl who hates violence and falls in love with Kinji at first sight (or when he rescued her from thugs) and doesn't really know who he really is because she wouldn't understand how dangerous a butei rank S and R is.

- GIII and Kaname were the ones who visited the Toyama Family in ch 2 (Even GIII admits his clan is full of monsters. How could Kinji even hope to be normal anyway? I even doubt how could Japan lost WWII if these guys participated). I don't know if they met with Kinji and Reki though. I think they don't.

- Kagakata Kikuyo seems to have tie to yakuza (she seems to be a yakuza princess) with her dad dead in gang war and she knows about HSS, is a butei in intelligence department, GIII is following her case. << not sure why

- Moe got caught up in the war. Poor girl.

- Ranban is the bad guys this arc. Chao Chao Sisters and the glasses dude from the meeting in vol. 8 appear again.

- The Monkey King is a petite girl (enough with loli! Dammit!) wielding laser pole and defeated GIII in one shot...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 18:06   Link #2553
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:

Spoiler for lol:
The tohyama clan's really lax...

So i guess the transfer thing is only known to his harem...
...telling everyone else such an excuse for his absence is basically saying that the principal knows Kinji's going to come back

@Kleeyook
I sincerely hope that last one is because of the weapon and not the girl and also happened because different/strange circumstances...
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 18:08   Link #2554
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post

- The Monkey King is a petite girl (enough with loli! Dammit!) wielding laser pole and defeated GIII in one shot...
I agree. But what the hell GIII and 1 shot ?
How in the hell is Kinji going to beat her if she beat GII in 1 shot when it took Kinji's King HSS to beat him.
Old 2012-06-05, 19:11   Link #2555
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
So i guess the transfer thing is only known to his harem...
...telling everyone else such an excuse for his absence is basically saying that the principal knows Kinji's going to come back
No, even his harem thought his only in another mission. Specially Aria and Shirayuki. I'm not sure on Riko.

Kinji didn't told anyone when I redo the summary for chapter 1 which is the last summary I post since the school resumes.

Maybe G3 isn't ready or even in HSS or drugged HSS. Kinji fought G 3 drugged in higher limits than normal level of HSS.
Old 2012-06-05, 19:27   Link #2556
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Ohhh my god!!!! What is up with the current trend of OP loli's??? And why does each person who comes make the previous antagonist look so overrated...
Old 2012-06-05, 23:34   Link #2557
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Crowbar View Post
So, did kinji meet GIII again this chapter ?
G III was sweeping the streets when Kinji came back from school one day. Kaname was just 'chilling out' sitting on the wall and plucking persimmons off a tree. G III wormed his way into living with their grandparents, and they're fine with that.

The grandma has a one-inch punch 1000x as powerful as a bullet, the grandpa takes the hit, collided into the wall and got out of the resulting crater like nothing happened. Tohyama clan = HAX.
Though I did laugh at how the grandpa commented the Tohyama men attracts women easily and by necessity can also take hits from women easily
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
oh no, Kinji better learn some too, must stay the strongest. It annoys me that they are accepted back so easily after all the trouble they caused

and if I may ask, can you send me the link to the Chinese Translations?
I'm 100% not sure sending fan-translation links is allowed by AnimeSuki rules >.> It's in Baidu Tieba though, I think just telling you where to look isn't breaking the rules...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 23:49   Link #2558
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
G III was sweeping the streets when Kinji came back from school one day. Kaname was just 'chilling out' sitting on the wall and plucking persimmons off a tree. G III wormed his way into living with their grandparents, and they're fine with that.

The grandma has a one-inch punch 1000x as powerful as a bullet, the grandpa takes the hit, collided into the wall and got out of the resulting crater like nothing happened. Tohyama clan = HAX.
Though I did laugh at how the grandpa commented the Tohyama men attracts women easily and by necessity can also take hits from women easily

I'm 100% not sure sending fan-translation links is allowed by AnimeSuki rules >.> It's in Baidu Tieba though, I think just telling you where to look isn't breaking the rules...
I agree, 1000x the power of a bullet is just too much and the fact that Grandpa can take the hit
Old 2012-06-05, 23:55   Link #2559
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:

ooh do eet plox.
Old 2012-06-06, 01:40   Link #2560
sky black swordman

Quote:
This would explain why Kinji has survived living with Aria and the other girls for so long and the training..

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen